• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Damn I wish we had a TE like Allen, dude is such a stud

I remember when Miller was pretty damn good and not being happy that you guys got him. Glad that didn't pan out ;p Serious talk though, what happened to him? Do you guys think he just doesn't fit well with your scheme?

cdyhybrid

I remember when Miller was pretty damn good and not being happy that you guys got him. Glad that didn't pan out ;p Serious talk though, what happened to him? Do you guys think he just doesn't fit well with your scheme?

In the first few years he was here he stayed in to block a lot and had TJack and Clipboard Jesus throwing to him. His numbers improved as Russell came in and improved, but he's been hurt most of this season.

Godslay

Banned
ztyxdhy.jpg

What a goddamn American. Surprised there aren't eagles and bombs going off in this pic.

I don't care either to be honest, I'll be too happy about getting there ourselves, being the first team to have home field in the SB ever, and liking our chances playing in the nest where we are at this point, undefeated for the season. I was channeling Campbell who desires revenge but I would like to see how we do against you with more people healthy. We hung in there in your house using a backup QB and it was only after Stanton,Campbell, and Peterson all went out that all the sudden Peyton styled all over us. I like Pey Pey though and have no ill will for the Broncos at all so no hate, just some interest. On the other hand, the Patriots are a team I've never seen in person since they never come to AZ somehow so I wouldn't mind watching us spank Dark Lord Brady either. If Kevin Kolb can do it, so can Palmer!

Yeah, it would be a cool story to have HFA in the Superbowl. I like Campbell too, it's too bad Julius is a terrible blocker and took him out of the game in that way. As far as a rematch, I'd take it 100% of the time. Not because I think we beat you again, just because I'd cherish the chance to get back to the Superbowl again. Every team hopes to defeat the Dark Lord, seemingly it only happens in the post-season anymore so we know his power is weakening with age.

BigAT

Such a quiet stadium. Unless the mics are in a bad spot, it's the least noisy stadium in the league

Pains me to admit it, but the Giants have one of the worse home crowds in the league. A lot of it is from season tickets being so difficult to get and many of the holders having had them for a long time, the home crowd skews a lot older.

One of the loudest games in recent history was when Katrina hit and they had to move the MNF game against the Saints to Giants Stadium. Since it was previously a home game in New Orleans, tickets were just on sale to the general public and a lot of real fans were able to get in.

Top Bottom