• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

In the first few years he was here he stayed in to block a lot and had TJack and Clipboard Jesus throwing to him. His numbers improved as Russell came in and improved, but he's been hurt most of this season.
I remember feeling it was the awful QBs you had but then thought he'd bounce back into form these last two seasons. Didn't realize he was hurt though.
Yeah, it would be a cool story to have HFA in the Superbowl. I like Campbell too, it's too bad Julius is a terrible blocker and took him out of the game in that way. As far as a rematch, I'd take it 100% of the time. Not because I think we beat you again, just because I'd cherish the chance to get back to the Superbowl again. Every team hopes to defeat the Dark Lord, seemingly it only happens in the post-season anymore so we know his power is weakening with age.
I don't feel it was malicious so I don't hate Julius but hopefully he won't try that kind of block again on anyone. Indeed, here's hoping we both get there. Patriots problem has been that a strong offense with shit defense always works well in the reg season but always falters in the playoffs and that's not just Football either, I'm painfully aware of this as a Suns fan :( The Patriots have a much better D now so it will be interesting. Likewise, you guys saw the errors of your way in the previous SB and went all out on signing guys to rectify that. Your rematch in the play offs should be good and I feel home field will be a large deciding factor for either team.

Any good pass rushers this next draft?
This is what I want to know, we desperately need a stud OLB. I was counting on Abraham to get around 10 again this year :( Alas, stud pass rushers go at the top of the draft so we have no shot at snagging one unless we trade up and I don't get the sense Keim likes to do that, he enjoys having more picks to play with. Even worse, the teams that will pick at the top won't go QB which means the pass rushers will probably be the first picks... Oak not going to give up on Carr already probably and Jags definitely not replacing Bortles already. Bucs are another story.

Trey

That's a catch. Dude took 47 steps with control of the ball, got brought to his knees, then the ball comes out.

Spinluck

Eli to Peyton!

This is what I want to know, we desperately need a stud OLB. I was counting on Abraham to get around 10 again this year :( Alas, stud pass rushers go at the top of the draft so we have no shot at snagging one unless we trade up and I don't get the sense Keim likes to do that, he enjoys having more picks to play with. Even worse, the teams that will pick at the top won't go QB which means the pass rushers will probably be the first picks... Oak not going to give up on Carr already probably and Jags definitely not replacing Bortles already. Bucs are another story.

Yeah, these guys always go early.

Shame we blew a pick on Trent Truck, we could use more talent on defense.

squicken

That's a catch. Dude took 47 steps with control of the ball, got brought to his knees, then the ball comes out.

I agree. Ball was stripped and would've been a fumble had knees not been down

e: NFL rules guy

Dean Blandino ‏@DeanBlandino
On Fleener catch call would not have been overturned. He had control and completed catch before going to ground.

Top Bottom