• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

MRSA

Banned
I'm on an ENT rotation right now.

Really need to work on my anatomy.....

ENT disgusts me, I had to assist an ENT pull a roach out of this guy's ear the other day.

Nothing worse than podiatry though, who the fuck grows up telling themselves fuck med school, I'm gonna be a DPM when I grow up.

Zeke

ENT disgusts me, I had to assist an ENT pull a roach out of this guy's ear the other day.

Nothing worse than podiatry though, who the fuck grows up telling themselves fuck med school, I'm gonna be a DPM when I grow up.
You're gonna be a donkey punching machine?

jakncoke

Banned
"•Nearly six-tenths of America’s tuna isn’t really tuna (in some cases, it’s a fish that causes oily anal leakage)."

Tuna lovers annihilated!
Milchjon vindicated!

Does the other fish contain a lot of mercury as well? Because if not then its a positive we're being lied too!

Zeke

So Ricky Williams said he left football because fins had awful qb's. Damn, Chris make your team stop ruining careers.

jakncoke

Banned
So Ricky Williams said he left football because fins had awful qb's. Damn, Chris make your team stop ruining careers.

The whole being a hippy pothead that wanted to be high all the time without getting tested sure had nothing to do with it!..

Zeke

The whole being a hippy pothead that wanted to be high all the time without getting tested sure had nothing to do with it!..
Well if your qb's were Feeley and Fiedler wouldn't you want to under the influence all the time? I mean you already are under the influence all the time but if you were normally sober.

jakncoke

Banned
Without googling it, can you name any qbs ricky williams played with? On NO, Miami or Bmore?

for new orleans i think kerry collins was the qb at the time, maybe some backwards pass aaron brooks

miami fielder and freotte i think

bmore was boller i believe and maybe mcnair

also i cant believe you people are believing his bs. he is/was a hippy pothead that wanted to smoke. him quiting on the dolphins because of the qbs is a copout.

zychi

Banned
10005287_1489917204603160_781651850_n.jpg

For Kas.

eznark

Banned
Megatron goes to work every day his glass ass allows him and he has a fat slob chucker at QB. Ricky was a lazy piece of shit with social anxiety.

Zeke

for new orleans i think kerry collins was the qb at the time, maybe some backwards pass aaron brooks

miami fielder and freotte i think

bmore was boller i believe and maybe mcnair

also i cant believe you people are believing his bs. he is/was a hippy pothead that wanted to smoke. him quiting on the dolphins because of the qbs is a copout.
Eh maybe but it's not like they ever went out of their way to help him talent wise. Looking it up his qb's in NO were Delhomme, Billy Joe hobert and Tolliver, Danny Wuerffel. That was the 99 season the 2000 season was Brooks and Jeff Blake and Delhomme. I don't think we need to go thro all failed players from the phins. Anyway Sanders did the same thing minus weed but we all know the lions sucked his soul out and no one seems to care.

jakncoke

Banned
qb records during ricky career

Billy Joe Tolliver (nos) 1-6
Billy Joe Hobert (nos) 1-6
Jake Delhomme (nos) 1-1
Jeff Blake (nos) 7-4
Aaron Brooks (nos) 10-11
Ray Lucas (mia) 2-4
Jay Fielder (mia) 14-7
Brian Griese (mia) 3-2
Gus Freotte (mia) 9-6
Sage Rosencopter (mia) 0-1
John Beck (mia) 0-1
Chad Pennington (mia) 12-8
Chad Henne (mia) 13-14
Tyler Thigpen (mia) 0-1
Joe Flacco (balt) 12-4

Only seasons I went into investigation was the year he only played 1 game with John Beck and the didnt include 2004 or 2006 dolphins wins for obvious reasons. Still a jokester pothead and dont buy his excuse for being a pothead quiter .

Fantomex

I want to let you guys know because you guys are my friends :) On Monday and Tuesday participating Walmarts will have a great trade-in deal since they just got into used games. Extra 50% on all trade-ins as long as you're trying to buy the new call of duty. Extra 100% trade-ins if it is going towards a PlayStation 4. You can however just return the new PlayStation or call of duty later on that day and just get a gift card. Now I usually hate to do trade-ins because they rip you off but this deal is crazy. Trading in skyward sword for example, gives you either $50 or $60. Smash Bros Wii gives you $35 or $45

MRSA

Banned
I want to let you guys know because you guys are my friends :) On Monday and Tuesday participating Walmarts will have a great trade-in deal since they just got into used games. Extra 50% on all trade-ins as long as you're trying to buy the new call of duty. Extra 100% trade-ins if it is going towards a PlayStation 4. You can however just return the new PlayStation or call of duty later on that day and just get a gift card. Now I usually hate to do trade-ins because they rip you off but this deal is crazy. Trading in skyward sword for example, gives you either $50 or $60. Smash Bros Wii gives you $35 or $45

Having to go to Walmart instantly makes it a bad deal regardless.

Top Bottom