• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

cajunator

Banned
Yeah, no fun allowed policy where I work.

Plus the Wifi sucks and I ain't about to use my data.

The company installed two big flatscreens up on the wall for us to watch whatever. We have LUS fiber TV in there its nice. Lots of HD channels including NFL Network.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The company installed two big flatscreens up on the wall for us to watch whatever. We have LUS fiber TV in there its nice. Lots of HD channels including NFL Network.
The offset of course is that you're underpaid and overworked.

Did you ever get that raise?

MechDX

There are plenty that still play, you just screwed up and got it on the Xbone :( Sorry bro, would definitely play with you if you were playing it on PS4. Congrats on the level up, you can do Nightfalls, highest level Weekly and Daily Heroics, and The Raid far more comfortably at that level.

Man, it never gets old watching the Suns shit on the Lakers. The Lakers suck dick these days you say? You're damn right they do and guess who has their first round draft pick? :D

Spurs

You chose wrong biiiiiiitch!

Striker

Giants opponents gained at least 400 yards four times in the first seven games. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, that last happened in 1948.
O1hkmFw.gif

You guys ever wonder where all these bags of dicks come from? Someone is doing some messed up stuff behind closed doors... I bet gata's the ringleader. Selling bags of dicks to MRSA through a secret seller, only for MRSA to give them back to gata! Quite ingenious, to be honest...

Milchjon

"•Nearly six-tenths of America’s tuna isn’t really tuna (in some cases, it’s a fish that causes oily anal leakage)."

Tuna lovers annihilated!
Milchjon vindicated!

Possible, but it's more likely she got tired of that shit after 20 years of neurosurgery. Most docs will move onto administration later in their careers.
I had a anatonmy teacher like this once. Hardest class I've ever taken. She really knew what she was talking about, but no one else did lol.

I took an anatomy class in high school. We watched stupid stuff like Scary Movie 4 on a projector and did word searches that had anatomical words. Best/worst teacher ever.

"•Nearly six-tenths of America’s tuna isn’t really tuna (in some cases, it’s a fish that causes oily anal leakage)."

Tuna lovers annihilated!
Milchjon vindicated!
Tuna is the worst.

Top Bottom