• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Zeke

He means they're old.
Spurs have one of youngest teams so false (average of 28). I gots no hate for fitz seems like a good guy just a bad comparison.

The Spurs had Robinson before Duncan and were good every year he was there. Well except for one year and that was the year they got duncan.

If the NBA did not annoy the Dream by giving his MVP to Robinson (leading Hakeem to take and eat his balls during the playoffs) even those Spurs might have won a title or two.
Maybe but I wouldn't trade Timmy for that. Not now not ever

bionic77

Wings are too much work. Though good wings are really fucking good.

I still prefer fried chicken with some spice mixed into the batter.

I don't understand why there isn't a kickass fried chicken restaurant in every city. Yes there is KFC, which barely qualifies as food let alone fried chicken, and a Popeyes if you are lucky, but rarely do you see a local restaurant devoted only to high quality fried chicken.

At least not in the northeast.

Hunter S.

45 degree weather expected in Foxborough on Sunday. Not exactly the worst weather. Will be tons better weather in the Denver area though.

Brady On Wes Welker
“Nobody’s done it better than Wes over the years,” Tom Brady said. “He’s—really playing with [him] the first time in 2007, he’s an incredible talent, his work ethic. Football is so important to him. He’s got more mental and physical toughness than almost anybody I have ever been around. He’s everything you look for and—it’s always hard to see one of your best friends on one of your rivals but that’s just the way it goes in the NFL. He’s done a great job with that game plan obviously they figured out a way to use him.”

While Brady and Welker remain friends and text frequently to check in on each other’s families, this week was an exception.

“This isn’t really a friend week, this week,” Welker said when asked if he and his former teammate communicated this week.

“So I don’t think so.”

Greg

I don't understand why there isn't a kickass fried chicken restaurant in every city. Yes there is KFC, which barely qualifies as food let alone fried chicken, and a Popeyes if you are lucky, but rarely do you see a local restaurant devoted only to high quality fried chicken.

when you visit for ping pong, I'll treat you to wings after your defeat to cheer you up!

Hunter S.

Von Miller is back to his prime after a disappointing previous year.

Your mutha Fucken Football defensive player of the month!

Yeah baby!!!

Zeke

Larry Foote is 87 years old!

e - So just their 3 best players are older than dirt, get the comparison?
In the article fitz says they are like the spurs in that they grind out wins even if they are ugly wins. Which is still a damn awful comparison. Spurs usually put the boots to opponents no need to grind out wins. I can kind of see his point if wants to talk about the early champ teams where it was defense that was the philosophy. That isn't their style anymore. Now it's passing and passing on good shots for great shots. They are like a pey pey lead offense just efficient and with more post season success.

Is there anything more gross than aggressive Stafford-sized feminists?

tumblr_m2zuurX4eW1ro330po1_500.gif

eznark

Banned
I would never buy anything from them digitally.

I buy exclusively digitally from Nintendo. Never had a problem and I have had to swap systems. The stories seems exaggerated as fuck because of how clueless they were during the early Wii days. It's all good now, though you do have to deal with customer service so it's obviously not as great as the other two. Results are the same though.

Grand Rapids is the best thing in Michigan outside of the religious zealotry that you'll occasionally stumble upon.

Besides that the UP is the bee's knees. They have beautiful scenery, delicious food, and awesome taste in football teams.

I've never been there much but always heard it was pretty ghetto.

My aunt lives a couple of counties over and some of her students are from there.

eznark

Banned
I've never been there much but always heard it was pretty ghetto.

My aunt lives a couple of counties over and some of her students are from there.

There is a triathlon there my wife is going to run, I always heard it was a dump so I was surprised there was a big Ironman event there. Only so many coasts I suppose.

Fantomex

That's why God made boneless wings

cajunator

Banned
Work, and to get the hell out of Southern California and recharge my batteries. Shits scressful bruh. Seriously though I need a change of pace and need to slow down a bit.

soCal is stressful? As in San Diego or LA?
LA maybe. San Diego seems pretty chill to me.

http://www.yellowpages.com/lafayette-la/best-fried-chicken

mmm chicken

MRSA

Banned
If the Raiders upset the Seahawks this weekend I will buy one of you degenerate mongrels Valkyria Chronicles on PC or PS3.

I want to let you guys know because you guys are my friends :) On Monday and Tuesday participating Walmarts will have a great trade-in deal since they just got into used games. Extra 50% on all trade-ins as long as you're trying to buy the new call of duty. Extra 100% trade-ins if it is going towards a PlayStation 4. You can however just return the new PlayStation or call of duty later on that day and just get a gift card. Now I usually hate to do trade-ins because they rip you off but this deal is crazy. Trading in skyward sword for example, gives you either $50 or $60. Smash Bros Wii gives you $35 or $45

So i could trade in Brawl for 20-something if i want to buy something else?
Edit: Wow the website actually tells you how much they will give you, nice.

Top Bottom