• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Tom Penny

The blowing wind in Buffalo during the last game of the Cassel era prevented them from throwing

Ya got me on that one. Highly unlikely the weather is worse than last year and they were effective throwing the ball 50 times. On top of being windy it was the 2nd coldest game I've ever been to.

Cajun, I drafted Graham in the first round of a twelve man ppr league. This is the first year where I have been able to watch the saints without feeling immense hatred toward them.

I think I've moved on!

cajunator

Banned

bionic77

Ya got me on that one. Highly unlikely the weather is worse than last year and they were effective throwing the ball 50 times. On top of being windy it was the 2nd coldest game I've ever been to.
The cheat is one of the few coaches who understands weather and the cuckhold phenomenon.

its amazing how so many coaches don't change their gameplan against a different opponent or when circumstances change (shit field, bad weather, etc).

If the wind is really 30mph the cheat will be smart enough to change his entire gameplay around it. He will run real short passes and a lot of runs into the wind and wait until it gets behind Tammy before he lets her let loose and drop a 9 yard bomb to Gronk.

Fuck lets change the topic. This is making me get angry about my own coach.

Malalaw

Oh man, Aaron Brooks. Would throw picks and just smile and laugh about it. Dude was ok at times but mostly just meh at best.

cajunator

Banned
The cheat is one of the few coaches who understands weather and the cuckhold phenomenon.

its amazing how so many coaches don't change their gameplan against a different opponent or when circumstances change (shit field, bad weather, etc).

If the wind is really 30mph the cheat will be smart enough to change his entire gameplay around it. He will run real short passes and a lot of runs into the wind and wait until it gets behind Tammy before he lets her let loose and drop a 9 yard bomb to Gronk.

How can you ever be angry at a coach who won you a super bowl?

Tom Penny

He burned a timeout right before the 2nd quarter in the Bears game last week on the goaline which I found utterly stupid but he did it because if they scored before the 2nd quarter they wouldn't have to switch sides and the Bears had to throw into the wind after the kick off...

bionic77

How can you ever be angry at a coach who won you a super bowl?
Because he is dumb and his inability to manage the team and make the right decision at critical moments costs us games every year. Even Gata is smart enough to know after 3 missed attempts and the history at Heinz field that you can't make a 50+ yard FG. But almost every year he goes for those field goals and often gifts the other team 3 points because not only did he fuck up the decision on whether or not to kick the FG, but he also fucked up clock management. That is just one example of many things he gets wrong over and over again.

That would make anyone angry.

I will always love him for being the handsomest coach of all time, but I demand more from the athletes and coaches on my teams.

Tamanon

Banned
Bros, just a few more days until carnage on PS4.

ahqwsp.gif

bionic77

He burned a timeout right before the 2nd quarter in the Bears game last week on the goaline which I found utterly stupid but he did it because if they scored before the 2nd quarter they wouldn't have to switch sides and the Bears had to throw into the wind after the kick off...
The big advantage the cheat has is that he is fucking ugly and doesn't put any effort into how he looks.

So while Tomlin has to spend time working out, taking showers, brushing his teeth, and getting a hair cut the cheat can get away with putting on a homeless persons shirt and just think about football and married women all day. That is a huge advantage.

The NFL needs to step in and put a stop to this. All coaches should have to maintain a minimum level of appearance during games. They can't show up with cat like nails, stubble, a shirt without sleeves and smelling like KAS during a sobriety test.

Spinluck

The drivers down here are such cunts.

When an ambulance sounds its sirens and you have plenty of room, move out of the fucking way. Jesus.

Tom Penny

The big advantage the cheat has is that he is fucking ugly and doesn't put any effort into how he looks.

So while Tomlin has to spend time working out, taking showers, brushing his teeth, and getting a hair cut the cheat can get away with putting on a homeless persons shirt and just think about football and married women all day. That is a huge advantage.

The NFL needs to step in and put a stop to this. All coaches should have to maintain a minimum level of appearance during games. They can't show up with cat like nails, stubble, a shirt without sleeves and smelling like KAS during a sobriety test.

belichick-sweats-405x600.jpg

zychi

Banned

lol at not knowing why BB dresses like how he does.

some nfl fan you are

Milchjon

Pretty sure Madison Bumgarner's dad is slo.

Edit: ""Here's the secret to living in a log house: You got to love the color brown," Kevin said. "But you can hang a picture anywhere."

Malalaw

Coworker didnt know he was scheduled to work today and decided to go to the mall and whatnot instead of bothering to check his schedule. Blaming you Cajun because no reason.

bionic77

What happens if the Cavs lose tonight?
There is going to be a lot of shit coming from ESPN for the next 2 days regardless of what happens.

But this is not the same level of hype as when he went to Miami. That was just on another level from the decision to the announcement. People couldn't wait to see that team.

This is not going to get as much attention. People will make a good deal and write a lot of articles about Bron coming home but it will fade within a few weeks. The first season of the Heat it was a 24/7 thing.

Lebron on the Heat was like Tebow taking his shirt off. People couldn't look away.

Lebron on the Cavs is like Stafford taking his shirt off. People can't help but look but man boobs just can't hold the casual fans attention for a long period of time.

Tom Penny

There is going to be a lot of shit coming from ESPN for the next 2 days regardless of what happens.

But this is not the same level of hype as when he went to Miami. That was just on another level from the decision to the announcement. People couldn't wait to see that team.

This is not going to get as much attention. People will make a good deal and write a lot of articles about Bron coming home but it will fade within a few weeks. The first season of the Heat it was a 24/7 thing.

Lebron on the Heat was like Tebow taking his shirt off. People couldn't look away.

Lebron on the Cavs is like Stafford taking his shirt off. People can't help but look but man boobs just can't hold the casual fans attention for a long period of time.

Nope

LeBron James: Cavs opener is 'one of the biggest sporting events... ever'

Top Bottom