• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Farooq

Banned
Farooq get hyped! Read he's added 10lbs of muscle since he's been out. Demarcus Lawrence - Highlights: http://youtu.be/6NfVxJE31pg

Can't wait. Knock on him coming out was that he needed to bulk up, glad he got to do that with the time off. Usually rookie pass rushers don't make much of an impact (in terms of production), but this team needs an rush end in the worst way. Excited to see what he can do.

Bowser

Cam rockin' them Hornets pregame kicks:

B1Ow3IXCEAEZ9cp.jpg

I apologize preemptively for the shit show you will all see tonight. Such a shame what happened to these two teams.

They produced one of the finest games of the 2013 season (HURRICANAPOCALYPSE II) but now they are shells of their former selves. First to 10 wins.

cdyhybrid said:
Hows' the weather in Charlotte?

High 50s and dry at the moment. Will plunge into the 40s over the course of the night.

Konka

Banned
I apologize preemptively for the shit show you will all see tonight. Such a shame what happened to these two teams.

They produced one of the finest games of the 2013 season (HURRICANAPOCALYPSE II) but now they are shells of their former selves. First to 10 wins.

High 50s and dry at the moment. Will plunge into the 40s over the course of the night.

50s, lol, Fahrenheit, silly Americans.

Check out the big match coming up.

zychi

Banned
Jordan owned team on a under armor shoe?

Nike must not be thrilled

he's been wearing under armor shoes for a while now. i dont think shoe endorsements matter when the nfl signs a deal with nike or reebok. if they do, i'm sure the shoe company just pays the fine like they do for nba players

Top Bottom