• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

cajunator

Banned
So I just started Hyrule Warriors and completed the first level and to my surprise there's voice acting. It's just the narrator though. It caught me of guard though.

Its an excellent game. Voice acting is ok in Zelda AS LONG AS its not voicing Link himself. Side/minor characters would be ok.

BigAT

lol yeah no:

As for Cam:

Deadspin found a copy of the letter Cam wrote him:

HqWqsS4.gif

I played some of Hyrule Warriors and thought it was terrible. But I stopped liking Dynasty Warriors past PS2. Too tedious.
Yeah... I don't plan on buying it for that reason even though I love Zelda.

Also, I haven't played Smash Bros. 3DS as much as I'd like to but we are gonna play at some point! If nothing else we will have to get some games in on the Wii U version.

bionic77

Apparently trailer parks are a pretty decent business.

I knew a guy who owned a construction company and he said he made a good amount of money building and maintaining trailer parks. He was dumb as shit in most things but he must have been good at construction because he made a ton of fucking money.

I thought trailer homes were replaced by those prefab homes, but I am pretty ignorant on the subject so I don't really know too much about it.

cajunator

Banned
Its not a bad game. Its well made actually. Just its a rebranded Dynasty Warriors and the gameplay is very simple and doesnt change much from other iterations. You know exactly what you are getting.

eznark

Banned
Why would they live in a trailer instead of a real house?

A doublewide is basically just a two bedroom apartment with a yard.

My in-laws have a nice one on their property from when they were building their house. It's an office now but it's a lot bigger than my apartment in Boston was.

cajunator

Banned
Why would they live in a trailer instead of a real house?

Oilfield work. They spend 1-2 weeks in a row working offshore and then come home for a short time. It helps with upkeep and since they dont spend a lot of time at home it makes sense not to have a full sized home that they rarely will use.
The trailers though are extremely luxurious inside for a trailer.

Slo

But its not like these guys are immigrants or something.

Who is that person who answers a roommate ad for a trailer?

I'd rather live in tent.

At the risk of going full-eznark, the guy who can't even afford his own trailer is the same class of human that thinks answering a a Craigslist ad for renting half a trailer is a good idea, is the same class of human that spontaneously decided to burn his own house to the ground.

Trash is gonna trash.

ShaneB

Part of why I hate Alex Smith's style of QB play, haha. He is really good at the Captain Checkdown role though, and his legs are deceptively useful at times.

Just points out moreso that Smith's favourite targets are the TEs and RBs, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Kelce leads the team in targets, and both Charles and Davis have been playing great in the backfield.

I don't want to see incompetence on either side of the ball.

I don't want to see a 0-0 tie because neither team can execute on offense.

But I also don't want to see a 50 point explosion because one side is not playing any defense. I mean on 98% of those pass plays no one was anywhere near Ben. That is just not fun to watch.

I would always prefer to see teams execute on both offense and defense. It is fun seeing the defense make plays too. Whether it be in a sack, blowing up a run play, or making a play on the ball.

This sums up my thoughts as well as I've said before. I love great defence, and love a low scoring game, but can't deny it's great seeing big plays happen on both sides of the ball. I got bored watching that Colts Steelers game because it just seemed endless with points piling on and on.

Zeke

SA officials are flying out to California to meet with raider officials next week. Sounds like the survey the city and the raiders funded is done and they are going to go over the results. Pretty intrested to see it myself.

Bowser

Bill Rosinski @RosinskiBill · 3h 3 hours ago
Got this last night from someone inside Panthers, Newton holding on to ball too long, making bad decisions, doubt building he is the future

Bill Rosinski @RosinskiBill · 1h 1 hour ago
My tweet about Cam comes from a person I trust so thought you would be interested. I personally don't know what to think about future.

https://twitter.com/RosinskiBill

#welp

MechDX

Some interesting Texans stats from John McClains Twitter:

In October, Foster averaged 129.8 and Murray 130. Foster ran for 6 TDs and Murray 2.

After missing half of last season and undergoing back surgery, Foster should be a leading candidate for comeback player of the year.

Foster has 4 consecutive 100-yard games for first time in his career. On a pace for 1,532 yards and 18 TDs after having back surgery.

Foster having his best season. Second with 766 yards rushing. Has 9 TDs. Missed 1 game and had 6 yards in another.

In October, Texans lead NFL with 164 yards rushing a game. Cowboys had 156. Foster averaged 129.8 and had league-best 6 TDs.

Watt led NFL in QB hits last 2 years with 46 and 43. He's on a pace 4 career-high 48 this season. No other player has reached 40 since 2000

This season, Texans are second with 56 QB hits. Lions have 57.Watt leads league with 24.

Starting in 2011 when Watt arrived and they had a league-high 112 QB hits, Texans have ranked 1st or 2nd each year. .

Since JJ Watt joined Texans in 2011, they’ve led NFL with 383 quarterback hits.

Since Joseph and Jackson were paired in 2011, Texans have allowed 213.2 yards a game, third in the league.

Since CB Johnathan Joseph was signed in 2011 and paired with Kareem Jackson, opponents have completed 56.2 percent, lowest percentage in NFL.

I see Joseph as a cap casualty in the off season and I hope we resign Kareem Jackson. I was feeling Foster would be let go as well but he has bounced back in awesome fashion this year

Looks like they :blarry'd all over your cubicle.

A bunch of jerks were waiting for me too. But I was wearing a fresh Giants hat and Giants shirt, tags still on, since I'm going as a bandwagon fan for Halloween. As soon as I came around the corner and saw the cube and all the idiots, I just yelled "WE DID IT!!!! EVEN YEAR!!! SCOOTER POSEY FOR LIFE!!!" and defused the situation.

The best part is, since the tags are on, I can return this Giants shit instead of just burn it in a trashfire.

BigAT

A bunch of jerks were waiting for me too. But I was wearing a fresh Giants hat and Giants shirt, tags still on, since I'm going as a bandwagon fan for Halloween. As soon as I came around the corner and saw the cube and all the idiots, I just yelled "WE DID IT!!!! EVEN YEAR!!! SCOOTER POSEY FOR LIFE!!!" and defused the situation.

The best part is, since the tags are on, I can return this Giants shit instead of just burn it in a trashfire.

I see why you were rooting so hard against them now.

Top Bottom