• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Bowser

Michael Jordan watching his team play:

Screen-Shot-2014-10-29-at-11.48.00-PM.png

Jerry Richardson "watching" his team play:

B1PSvCXCQAEHwai.jpg

Fantomex

Wal-Mart tanked all their trade in values ahead of the promotion. LOL. Never change walmart. Smash Bros Wii went from $33 to $10 .

Some interesting Texans stats from John McClains Twitter:

I see Joseph as a cap casualty in the off season and I hope we resign Kareem Jackson. I was feeling Foster would be let go as well but he has bounced back in awesome fashion this year

Without looking I bet the Steelers have 35 hits and 33 of them were on Luck this past week.

Fantomex

In fairness Target and Best Buy do this as well before a trade promotion

Tarjay was cool, they actually didn't. But yeah I hear what you're saying. I'm gonna trade in Skyward Sword though, that game never pulled me in. Then I'll get Smash Bros or Lords of the Fallen.

MechDX

And gamestop too. One time they fucked up and I got $56 for Mass Effect 2.

And now Gamestop doesn't run ANY trade in promotions for games. they "raised" their base line TIV......

Tarjay was cool, they actually didn't. But yeah I hear what you're saying. I'm gonna trade in Skyward Sword though, that game never pulled me in. Then I'll get Smash Bros or Lords of the Fallen.

Target started doing it after the CoD Ghosts trade in fiasco.

Bowser

David Newton @DNewtonespn
If Hardy's trial is postponed Rivera says DE should be allowed back. "But again I don't set policy.''

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 10s10 seconds ago
Rivera won’t flat out say it, but he implies he thinks Hardy should be reinstated cause it’s been 6 games. Doesn’t work that way, of course.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The few pre fabricated houses I've been in were pretty nice.

They were almost always out in the country on like 10-20 acres of land. I can see the appeal if you like living on a whole lot of land for not a lot of money.

Bread

Banned
And Mech's obsession with Watt is becoming a little strange to me now. It was funny to start out with but now it just seems like he is in love with him.
it's so strange when people worship individual players, like you've never met this guy what are you doing with your life?

Now if you'll excuse me, I hear Jimmy is at the Silver City Galleria and I need to see if he'll sign my balls.

bionic77

Like you didn't fall for Tebow
First of all Tebow is not ugly. So lets not compare him to that goon Watt. No one ever put a picture of him running through the rain on the front page of a magazine or newspaper.

Secondly, watch how you talk about the future president of the united states of america. This guy is not just an amazing football player, he is also an amazing person.

Anyone who loves America, God and fried chicken (the cornerstones of being a decent human being) fell in love with Tebow. I strongly question anyone that doesn't love Tebow. I believe these people should be watched by the NSA very closely because I think they are up to no good.

Finally, some people may question if the erections I had during Broncos games was because of Tebow, whether they were because of my wife, or if they were just random boners that can't be attributed to anything. To that I say its none of your fucking business and to please stop staring at my crotch.

bionic77

Strange.

If I was going to make the argument that an objectively ugly person like Watt was good looking, I do not think I would rely upon photos as part of my argument.

MechDX

Well yeah. Watt is saving himself for Marriage

I like to imagine right after a game Watt walks out of NRG, puts on some sunglasses, grins and bellows "Ladies? Drop em!". Panties falling all over Houston.
and a few pairs of tighty whities!

Spinluck

I kind of see Watt as a prick after that Mettenberger stuff. An extremely talented prick.

He has the face of someone who will smile for the cameras but secretly be a dick.

I think I read that he went up to Mettenberger after the game to either apologize or congratulated him on the game. I cannot remember, but it was some gesture that made him seem nicer. So I don't really think of him much differently.

Gobias

Banned
What did Watt do to Mettenberger again? Mettenberger doesn't exactly have a good reputation for being a decent person either.

Top Bottom