• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Duxxy3

panthers are going to get crushed by the seachickens or packers

Neither of these teams is a proper playoff team. Philly and San Francisco would have had a better chance. Shit, maybe even Minnesotta. Five teams from the AFC, that missed the playoffs, all would have had a better chance.

cdyhybrid

This games is dildos.

ErJAOe1.gif

I went into r/Cardinals to cheer on the Cards, got so much hate as a Seahawks fan. :(

I just wanted them to win and get a bit healthier so the game between us could be awesome!

Here's a transcript lol:

"Epic emoticons. I apologize for my sexism, I didn't consider that you could be a cunt from Washington instead of a dick." - Cards fan

"Appreciate the apology. It's very heart felt and is received in the nature it was given. " - me

Guess you can only be negative towards any of the other teams out there, must hate all them, especially those winners!

Edit - I'm well aware of the opinions of reddit here on GAF as a side note.

Sure, but signing on to an NFL team, I'd argue he's accepted that level of stress.

You would be wrong, because your brain can't fathom an NFL play off game from the QB position. There are great and vastly more experienced QBs that choke in the play offs all the time. Lindley hasn't started in 2 seasons until 2 weeks ago and now he's in the play offs.

Y'all is crazy.

What team is going to get competent QB play from their third and fourth string QBs?

There's competent play and then there's Literally The Worst Offensive Performance from a Team in Playoff History

Think of Starting QB Joe Webb. Think of every playoff game. And no team did worse than the Cards are here.

I went into r/Cardinals to cheer on the Cards, got so much hate as a Seahawks fan. :(

I just wanted them to win and get a bit healthier so the game between us could be awesome!

Here's a transcript lol:

"Epic emoticons. I apologize for my sexism, I didn't consider that you could be a cunt from Washington instead of a dick." - Cards fan

"Appreciate the apology. It's very heart felt and is received in the nature it was given. " - me

Guess you can only be negative towards any of the other teams out there, must hate all them, especially those winners!

Edit - I'm well aware of the opinions of reddit here on GAF as a side note.

Shame. I've found the other posters on that sub to generally be gracious towards other fans. But it's just epic amounts of frustration at the moment. Since we had such a promising start, only to fail tremendously when it counts. :c

Top Bottom