• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

cdyhybrid

Ask Urban Meyer.

The difference is that backup QBs in college are usually backups because they're younger/less experienced, not necessarily because they are worse. Every QB on Ohio State's roster would start at the majority of schools in the country.

I went into r/

I found the problem.

W6aCXt3.png

You would be wrong, because your brain can't fathom an NFL play off game from the QB position. There are great and vastly more experienced QBs that choke in the play offs all the time. Lindley hasn't started in 2 seasons until 2 weeks ago and now he's in the play offs.
And against a national football league conference champion no less.

squicken

I went into r/Cardinals to cheer on the Cards, got so much hate as a Seahawks fan. :(

I just wanted them to win and get a bit healthier so the game between us could be awesome!

Here's a transcript lol:

"Epic emoticons. I apologize for my sexism, I didn't consider that you could be a cunt from Washington instead of a dick." - Cards fan

"Appreciate the apology. It's very heart felt and is received in the nature it was given. " - me

Guess you can only be negative towards any of the other teams out there, must hate all them, especially those winners!

Edit - I'm well aware of the opinions of reddit here on GAF as a side note.

Yeah but no one likes Seahawks fans (est 2010)

Shame. I've found the other posters on that sub to generally be gracious towards other fans. But it's just epic amounts of frustration at the moment. Since we had such a promising start, only to fail tremendously when it counts. :c

Eh, it happens. I was actually yelling at another Seahawks fan for what I saw as not giving any sympathy for blown officiating calls. It was a bit more involved than that, but we are both on the same page (after figuring out what I was yelling about) and wanted to see them win. We weren't there to brag or anything. Sucks seeing you guys like this to be honest. I like a good fight, not easy wins.

zychi

Banned
Does ESPN watch WWE, and think that WWE commentary is the best thing ever?

These guys are both terrible. Worse than Buck and Aikman

Top Bottom