• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

bionic77

does it get old being wrong all the time
I think you would be in a much better position than me to answer that question.

Similarly I can't explain the excitement involved in strap on night as most of Pats nation can.

I just don't have experience with either of these.

"My love for you is like a truck BERSERKEEEEEEEER."

dXiJYk6.png

why was that a penalty?

colts guy gets blocked, bengals guy stops blocking him when he's OOB. he gets back in bounds, he gets blocked again, this time pushed to the ground... unsportsmanlike conduct? wat?

brentech

:lol

He didn't help but Cincy sealed our fate. Harbum is also a smart ehough coach to take advantage of it.

Basically fuck the Ravens. I feel so dirty rooting for them next week. :(
Some very Packers-esque plays. Saw Troy get a guy at the LOS or just behind it, but he went for the one arm / shoulder tackle and instead gave up like 8 yards. It'd all too familiar.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Colts are going to blow this open if Luck is able to stand in the pocket for 10 seconds without a hint of pressure. This must be blowing his mind not to be on his ass all day.

i want to hear Luck mic'd up for this game to hear his unique trash talk! he's killing the bengals D with kindness. they even helped him up after the only sack in the game

edit

get the fuck out of here Luck. i'm always jealous when i watch the colts :(

Top Bottom