• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Great job by Herron eschewing the play fake to pick up the blitz. Terrible job by Herron of actually blocking the blitz, though.

They look good because they're playing a bad team.

We've played 'bad' teams with a worse defense that got penetration. I don't think some of you understand the game of football at all. This is the NFL. Every win or loss was a tough one. The players on every team are the best of the best in the world. The best at what they do. The majority of guys playing to reach the NFL never make it because they're simply not good enough to play on an NFL level.

Bowser

i would like to design a flea flicker screen pass

been there, done that

fleaflickerscreen.gif

Bread

Banned
I don't think some of you understand the game of football at all. This is the NFL. Every win or loss was a tough one. The players on every team are the best of the best in the world. The best at what they do. The majority of guys playing to reach the NFL never make it because they're simply not good enough to play on an NFL level.
...who even are you

daveo42

Banned
Piss poor play calls for the Bengals on offense.

Roommate: "Dalton at least has good hair. At least he's got that going for him."

bionic77

Colts Lions super bowl confirmed.
Luck would have to sacrifice several comely virgins and summon the power of all of his heathen caveman Gods for that to happen.

He would needto get gimp manning to play next week (if manning is healthy they will score 60), Fluke-o to beat the Pats and then shit the bed in the championship.

That's asking a lot!

Narag

We've played bad teams with a worse defense that got penetration. I don't think some of you understand the game of football at all. This is the NFL. Every win or loss was a tough one. The players on every team are the best of the best in the world. The best at what they do. The majority of guys playing to reach the NFL never make it because they're simply not good enough to play on an NFL level.

Pretty sure the losses to NE, DAL, and PIT were all easy ones.

Bengals will keep Marvin and Dalton after this, and they'll make the playoffs and go one-and-done again next year making it 5 years in a row, and they'll keep them again and make it 6 years in a row, and maybe by that point one of them will get the hint and retire but hey, there's always 7 years in a row to shoot for if not

Top Bottom