• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The NFL can get fucked.

The fix is in. Fucking absolute bullshit.

All you people saw that. I cannot believe this. I absofuclinglutlely cannot believe that.

njean777

This is fucking bullshit, fuck this reffing crew. Don't tell me these games are not rigged.

They have the fucking technology to tell those refs to make that call yet the league doesn't do it. So much garbage.

Mindlog

Now I'm sure one of my drinks had a special surprise in it last night. Been cold sweating all day with brief moments of euphoria. Hangover won't go away. My television is getting all kinds of fucking weird with the football game. Can't be real.

LJ11

That's auto PI in this league, shocked they picked it up. At times it rewards poorly thrown balls, buts its automatic, insane they picked it up.

oneHeero

Phone dying but Dallas drive down, score td. Lions drive back down to win, Stafford adds to his comeback wins :(

Please Dallas, please

Now I'm sure one of my drinks had a special surprise in it last night. Been cold sweating all day with brief moments of euphoria. Hangover won't go away. My television is getting all kinds of fucking weird with the football game. Can't be real.
Brahhhhh, thats just the joy of having the number 1 pick flow through you. It's magical I've heard.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That ref on the sideline just completely arbitrarily spotted that ball after the punt.

"I think it's over here, no shit, wait, let me go back 3 yards, yeah this feels good."

brentech

The NFL can get fucked.

The fix is in. Fucking absolute bullshit.

All you people saw that. I cannot believe this. I absofuclinglutlely cannot believe that.
Honest to god, I saw a receiver face mask a defender, both guys used arms to jockey. Should have been a flag on both if anything called on all. So replay the down maybe.

Top Bottom