• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

you do know what ODB means right fucktard lol you nerds kill me....Its ODel Beckam....AKA ODB ole dirty bastard from NYC man o man cant fix stupid

Ol'
Dirty
Bastard

Odell
Beckham
Junior

emin.gif

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Whatever. No way Goodell lets his benefactor not win this game. Detroit is once again the red headed step child.

I am so sick of this fucking amateur league.

The flag was bullshit to begin with but I can't believe that they picked it up AFTER they had already announced it. Don't think I've ever seen that.

The right decision was made in the end but that was pretty fucking shady/bizarre

Honest to god, I saw a receiver face mask a defender, both guys used arms to jockey. Should have been a flag on both if anything called on all. So replay the down maybe.

this is true and if no flag was thrown then whatever. but how do you throw a flag, MAKE THE CALL ON THE FIELD, and then just say oh wait nope. absolute bullshit

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All this talk about the fix, and it was a CRAP call, lets wait for an explanation on it, that being said The Lions still have a responsibility to finish this game, if they wanna win just stop em, period.

reKon

Banned
The flag was bullshit to begin with but I can't believe that they picked it up AFTER they had already announced it. Don't think I've ever seen that.

The right decision was made in the end but that was pretty fucking shady/bizarre

How was the flag bullshit? He didn't even look at the ball at all...

It's a fucking text book PI.. Read the damn rules..

Lol

Pettigrew had his hand inside the defender his facemask, defender hits his hands away and gets the ball thrown against his ass.

What do the rules say about contact to the face mask, you know every goddamn rule so tell me.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

But it wasn't the right decision, the defender has to play the ball.

Top Bottom