• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JABEE

tEWGnzM.jpg

tEWGnzM.jpg

tEWGnzM.jpg

Head of Officiating Dean Blandino getting off Cowboys Party Bus

Aylinato

Get it together Lions.

I've counted 6 face masks on the Cowboys that would have changed the entire outcome of the game if they actually called them. This game is being handed to the Cowboys by the refees. Picking up that pass interference was also such horseshit. I hate this main refee he always hates the lions.

LJ11

Like Jabba said, some serious holding on the edges. Smith stoned Ansah but held at last minute, when he started to bend

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Excellent flags this possession. Nobody wants to see the Lions advance and I agree.

Who are you speaking for NoManMike?

You want to see the Cowboys advance because the NFL and refs wants it for ratings?

I'll see you guys after the game is over one way or another.

May the Football Gods be with us.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I despise Dallas so much.

These refs are garbage.

Wow. This is unbelievable

I know Kas rubs some folks the wrong way, but this... what is this!! Dallas' O-line is literally IMMUNE to getting flags

FMT what have they done to our sport ;_;

Welcome to my hell, at least 3-4 times this season in both games they were holding on TD passes by Romo and the refs ignored it..

Maybe those refs read NeoGAF and had enough of Kas. Or maybe God himself had enough of Kas. Either way I blame KAS for these terrible refs. He must of miss off the wrong person!

Welcome to my hell, at least 3-4 times this season in both games they were holding on TD passes by Romo and the refs ignored it..

We got bopped by Romo on a 3rd and 20 where he ran circles...

#IfeelYourPain

Top Bottom