• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Doorman

Far from it. Stafford's boyhood dream is unfolding in front of him (he's from Dallas), and Dallas hasn't gotten pressure on him all game.

You sound like a person who hasn't watched very many Matthew Stafford professional football games. Then again he does seem to have a weird way with Dallas, but the added level of this being a playoff game puts this out of our grasp. Some crazy shit will happen so people can deflect blame off of Stafford too directly but it'll be that way.

9wwqCKZ.jpg

The same reason he's governing his state with the best interest of farmers in Iowa. He's running for President and needs those right wing cheque books to make a push.

Best part is that the Cowboys always come in Number 1 for Jersey on those "States' most hated NFL team" polls

jakncoke

Banned
Who are you speaking for NoManMike?

You want to see the Cowboys advance because the NFL and refs wants it for ratings?

I'll see you guys after the game is over one way or another.

May the Football Gods be with us.

Probably just so you cant see a playoff win. And I fully agree if thats his reasoning!

harSon

Banned
This is such horse shit. I liked it better when Dallas was consistently sub par. At least let them win the game on their own accord, and not on some bullshit one side ref shit.

bionic77

Welcome to my hell, at least 3-4 times this season in both games they were holding on TD passes by Romo and the refs ignored it..
That's what happens when you get those pro bowl nods.

Same shit happens for pro bowl corners.

Sometimes rep changes the way a ref calls a game.

I still think the Lions win this. And honestly both teams had a ton of chances to do even more this game on both sides of the ball.

It would be horrible to see a comeback TD to win the game live.

Top Bottom