• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Does it have Chrono?

And what is it like playing handheld games on it?

Also fuck JR Smith. I don't mind the Cavs but I hate that thug.

The Wii VC does, which works on Wii U...in a weird way.

Playing handheld games is better than most VC games, actually.

End of the day though
Finn got friend zoned hard by Rey ;p at least that's how I saw it haha

I ended up going to the divisional game yesterday since that was a guaranteed playoff game and I managed to grab a ticket through Ticketmaster when they first went on sale for face value. Going to skip the NFCCG (7,000 tickets, all sold out in under 3 minutes) as I'd have also have to book a flight (live in NYC now) and secondary ticket prices are in the $250 range for nose bleeds.

Took a peek at Super Bowl tickets on the secondary market and a little part of me died inside :/ Knock on wood, but definitely going to dive into my savings if the Panthers make it.
You can't tap ass in a coma ;) Also, since in the NFL play, Rey already crushed Ren, Finn doesn't have to get paralyzed ;p I agree though, she's not interested at least yet and I hope it stays that way. There was something awesome about the purity in them both basically being each other's first friend. I'd like to just see them maintain that and look out for each other like a brother and sister rather than force a romance. Don't really need it in SW anyway but if they must, wait until a later trilogy when these characters are older and have longer histories with each other.

That's great you were able to experience the last round especially since it ended in a win over a tough opponent. I saw that the seats this week were sold out in 3 minutes haha The Cardinals sent me an email as a season ticket holder with a travel package to go to the game so they obviously were able to buy up some tickets which surprised me. For our Divisional round, no tickets were sold outside the zip code to start and then it sold out super quick so they never went elsewhere. Only Packer fans were from Cards fans selling tickets and there were not very many cheese heads at all unlike in Week 16.

How much were the SB tickets you saw? Last I heard it was 4k for nose bleeds but the "nose bleeds" for SF's new stadium aren't bad from what I heard from a friend that's been there.
I'd agree, but any of the 4 can win it all. All flawed.
I was mostly trolling him ;) I do honestly believe the Panthers are a tougher opponent for us, however. They are the other well balanced team besides us and SEA, tough on both sides of the ball. NE's D, while underrated, wouldn't concern me much. I feel it can easily be AZ, CAR or NE (though feel it highly probable the former two would beat the latter) but I find it hard to see the Broncos winning it all, no offense. I just don't trust Peyton when he's been consistently mediocre to shit the whole season. Your D is certainly SB caliber and good enough to largely make it Peyton's game to lose but again, don't trust Pey Pey. If he looks more like his former self against NE, I'll revise my opinion.
Yeah I'm gonna have to skip on going to the game.

Instead I'll be ruining my liver at a bar.

Either in euphoria or tears. Maybe both

I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to take this season if we lose Sunday (or in the Owl for that matter). On the one hand, this is borrowed time because this team certainly was not supposed to be this good this season and will almost certainly be better next year.

But on the other, to get so close again...

It should hurt bad but then you heal well because your most important pieces are all young and as you said, should be better next year getting your best receiver back plus the swagger and experience Cam has collected from this year and the playoffs. You guys should be really good for a long time and it's a great time to be a Panther fan. You can also take solace in that you didn't lose to the Chickens again and even swept them this year :) If my team lost, after recovering from deep pain would at least be happy that a team that hasn't won it is the one going on rather than say the Chickens and I too know we'll be great again next year and even improved thanks to the experience and confidence collected by us this year as well. Honey Badger back and David Johnson could become a star. I however, feel urgency to win now because Palmer is getting up there in years and you never know how long the arm will hold out. It bodes well that he's having the best season of his career but still, it's going to be borrowed time versus what you get with Newton.

I think the stage is great, I didn't think it got much that shit except for being a huge spike in difficulty (and conquest has about 3 or 4 of those spikes in the Japanese release).

I thought I remembered people in the OT giving it a lot of grief and calling it unfair, but maybe I'm just imagining it.

Bowser

Bowser is a creep, confirmed!

;)

lol nah, there weren't too many Seahawks fans in my section...a few, but all behind me. One guy was talking mad cash shit for 30 straight minutes before kickoff. I kept staring back at him after every first half score...he shut up quick :)

squicken

uYgERdI.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Nice to see I can skip watching the game this Sunday. Since it's a foregone conclusion in NE. That's about three hours for new activities.

From an article titled, "Manning's a memory, and Broncos are history":

The AFC title game was played in Foxboro last Saturday. This game Sunday in Denver is simply a tune up for the Super Bowl.

The marketers and networks can bill this BRADY VS. MANNING all they want, but it really isn’t. MANNING is nothing but a memory. And the Patriots will leave Denver with a victory.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/peyton-mannings-a-memory-and-denver-broncos-are-history

Was kind of hilarious to see Cam pissed at Shula and RR pissed at both Shula and McDermott yesterday.

Both coordinators shat the bed in the second half playcalling wise.

Better question: why not? Why you hating on TayTay?

Because everything that goes in your avatar turns to shit.

The better question is why are YOU hating on TayTay?

i will 1000% guarantee kap (nor any of our QB's) will have an issue "getting the snap off" in chip kellys offense. infact, in kaps few games last season, this was one of the only positives: we didn't have as many delay of game penalties and weren't having to use timeouts as much. the reason is that under harbs offense, the QB's were taught to wait as long as possible to get the defense to declare and then use that information
Even this year Kap just couldn't seem to get the snap off, he looked lost most of the time, I'm not sure if Chip can fix that, there just isn't a sense of confidence that Kap exudes that even Gabbo showed, and Gabbo is the younger guy. I think Kap has a problem counting down in his head

squicken

I admit to not being much of a basketball guy, so pardon the dumb question. But why did the Cavs trade Wiggins for Love?

Even this year Kap just couldn't seem to get the snap off, he looked lost most of the time, I'm not sure if Chip can fix that, there just isn't a sense of confidence that Kap exudes that even Gabbo showed, and Gabbo is the younger guy. I think Kap has a problem counting down in his head

what?

i watched every snap of every niners game this year (unfortunately) and while i will not say that he NEVER had to call a timeout and got every play snapped on time, it was MUCH better than it was than in prior years. this isn't debatable. you are thinking of 2012-2014 kap, not last year

bionic77

From what I have seen you would have to retarded to not be able to run Chips offense.

The system is so friendly for the qb. Up there with the Pats system.

But it takes talent and precision for it to work.

If the Niners can block and have some talent around Kap he could make a big comeback.

Godslay

Banned
Tom is 2-6 in Denver and we lost there already.

They've only played one game there this season. So the 2-5 doesn't really matter in regards to the current season.

Besides, that same article goes on to say:

True, DeMarcus Ware was out for Denver, but the injuries took a greater toll on the Patriots than the Broncos.

So now that the Patriots are as healthy as possible, shouldn't be a problem.

what?

i watched every snap of every niners game this year (unfortunately) and while i will not say that he NEVER had to call a timeout and got every play snapped on time, it was MUCH better than it was than in prior years. this isn't debatable. you are thinking of 2012-2014 kap, not last year
There were only two delay of game penalties this year and both of them were Squidward's. Yeah I guess the image of Kap getting the snap late just stayed with me.

Years and years of watching the Texans has filled Mech's heart with so much hatred and anger.

Yal make sure to pray for that man. So that he may find a franchise quarterback and happiness.

From what I have seen you would have to retarded to not be able to run Chips offense.

The system is so friendly for the qb. Up there with the Pats system.

But it takes talent and precision for it to work.

If the Niners can block and have some talent around Kap he could make a big comeback.

This is Colin Kaepernick we're talking about

There were only two delay of game penalties this year and both of them were Squidward's. Yeah I guess the image of Kap getting the snap late just stayed with me.

it is the only positive thing i can say about kap or our coaching staff from this year. the coaches got the plays in on time.

of course, the main thing i will remember from kap and our offensive coaching staff this year is backed up at the 1 yard line against the rams with no one covering torrey smith out wide and we run it up the middle

One thing people keep forgetting is their players have been dropping like flies. Even if they may leave Denver with a victory, that defense is going to take somebody with them. That offensive line is starting to break down again. It's only a matter of time. Edelman. Gronk. Maybe even Brady himself. They could win the battle but lose the war, especially if articles like the one posted before give bulletin board material to Miller and co.

squicken

This is Colin Kaepernick we're talking about

Exactly. Like Cosell mentioned in that article, what has made Russ and Cam move beyond their early limitations to legit top tier QBs is their throwing from the pocket. They may miss a throw at times, but they see the open guys right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom