• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Cox could be back in the 4-3 with Jim Schwartz.

DPOTY. Fuck Watt.

WaterloggedPeacefulIndianspinyloach.gif

Dancin the haters away...

it is the only positive thing i can say about kap or our coaching staff from this year. the coaches got the plays in on time.

of course, the main thing i will remember from kap and our offensive coaching staff this year is backed up at the 1 yard line against the rams with no one covering torrey smith out wide and we run it up the middle

Torrey was jumping up and down, WIDE OPEN, and Squidward completely ignored him.

MechDX

Jeez your teams are in the damn championship game and you all sound like a bunch of beaten down pansies.

Ice up son! Its why you play the damn game.

bionic77

Kap is what he is and will always have some weaknesses (stupid as fuck).

But he will be able to run Kelly's offense pretty well. I don't know if he will recognize the occasional throw downfield all the time but he will be able to do all the dumpoffs and screens that Kelly calls 90% of the time.

They made Tom Brady into a Hall of Famer with a similar system that also won some garbage no name qb 11 games. I don't see why we should be so quick to assume that Kap can't run the same shit.

The one thing that we can all count on, is no matter who wins in the AFC this Sunday is just a tune up for the powerhouse NFC teams.

Real Superbowl is being played in Carolina this weekend.
Well I know if the Broncos lose then the NFCCG is the last game this season I'll be watching.

MechDX

Jeff Risdon ‏@JeffRisdon 38m38 minutes ago
Draft nugget: was just told if Carson Wentz does well at Senior Bowl he's gone before Dallas gets a shot at him at 4 overall.

Jeff Risdon ‏@JeffRisdon 32m32 minutes ago
Regarding the last Wentz tweet: don't assume it's Cleveland who is infatuated.

Seeing how the Titans dont need a QB, and if the Browns are out that leaves the Chargers?

Godslay

Banned
Well I know if the Broncos lose then the NFCCG is the last game this season I'll be watching.

I'll watch it, grudgingly.

I've hated on the Pats with the best of them. They haven't done anything that we know of this year to break any rules. So I can't do much but respect what they've done this year. If they best us, then so be it. Doesn't apply to any other years and the statute of limitations doesn't run out if history shines a light on something.

Godslay

Banned
Derrick Henry to the Broncos, via Wellington?

I don't know. Hillman is likely gone, CJ will be here next year and the depth isn't great. So I guess it's not entirely a bad idea. I think Kubes can mine some gold in the later rounds, but Henry is good too. I'd be fine with it I suppose.

cdyhybrid

Derrick Henry to the Broncos, via Wellington?

I don't know. Hillman is likely gone, CJ will be here next year and the depth isn't great. So I guess it's not entirely a bad idea. I think Kubes can mine some gold in the later rounds, but Henry is good too. I'd be fine with it I suppose.

The question is will he still be there at 32?

Warriors are next level. Cavs did not show up.

If you thinks that it sucks on tv imagine spending a few hundred to see it as a Cavs fan.
Unless something really effed up happens, Warriors vs Spurs in the WCF will decide who gets the crown this year. Everything else is just an exhibition.

Every minute of that series is going to be goddamn amazing, though

bionic77

Unless something really effed up happens, Warriors vs Spurs in the WCF will decide who gets the crown this year. Everything else is just an exhibition.

Every minute of that series is going to be goddamn amazing, though
Yeah I agree. It probably comes down to nerves.

WhoDey not there.

The question is will he still be there at 32?
Personally don't think Henry Goes in the first. His best aspect is his size. Personally don't think he's overly swifty or anything, idk about his catching ethier. Will he be a 3 down back? He might work well in a situation with a secondary pass catcher at Rb. I think he might fit well in Cleveland with Duke, but don't think we can draft him as high as he might go. We need Qb and Wrs first.

I don't care what Ohio did to you.No excuse for this level of thuggery. Don't be on JR Smiths level. You can be better than that.

Ohio helped molded me into the person I am today :)

Despite your hatred of the state (wasn't there someone who graduated from Oberlin here hmm. ;) ) you need Ohio Bionic.. We send you the men to help you become successful. How bout Cam Heyward and Ryan Shazier (they are from Jak's favorite university.. The Ohio State University.) how bout the fact that Ohio also gave you the dirtiest of the dirty.. James Harrison.. Oh and last but certainly not least.. This guy who played QB at Miami of Ohio who turned out to be a cheeseburger loving "alleged" rapist.

So.. I think you owe an apology to Ohio Bionic. Or at least a thank you.

Edit- oh and some guy by the name of Chuck Noll.. Hmm.

Lebrons heat era were his prime, he fucked it up

you save this for the last 2-3 years of your career, smart he signed 1 year/2 year deals though

just leave LeBron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom