• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtrjswdtbcgx3kqxvvbh.gif

Know what the good thing about biking to work at 630 AM in 19 degree weather is?

Nothing the rest of my day will even come close to being that bad. Easy sailing!!!

Striker

I'll take a look at the free agency list and see who I think the Giants should target.
For a few positions that I've seen, I know what players I would love, and reasonably, the Giants to target.

WR: Marvin Jones, Jermaine Kearse, Mohamed Sanu, Rishard Matthews, Travis Benjamin
- I expect Cleve to re-sign Benjamin. Kearse is a pacific guy, so he might stick in Seattle. Cincinnati will likely re-sign one of either Sanu or Jones. I think Jones would be an excellent signing for Eli and OBJ.

DL: Muhammad Wilkerson!
- For 4-3 ends, there isn't a very big pick of the litter. Best option is to re-sign JPP to a 1-2 year deal with incentives. Add in Wilkerson who can play both DE/DT and draft another DE high. Wilkerson is going to be recovering from a broken leg and I don't expect NYJ to re-sign him.

CB: Sean Smith, Trumaine Johnson, Brandon Boykin
- I am not big on re-signing Prince. His injury history worries me for a big pay day. Instead, I would like to see his money associated to either Smith or Johnson. Boykin for nickel.

MechDX

Lance Zierlien saying on 790 this morning his people are telling him to watch for the Cowboys to make a run at Arian Foster when released. I felt it was pretty much a slam dunk by Denver

MechDX

I told ya Vrabel was turning heads and getting attention for his work with the Texans linebackers. Mercilus really came on finally and rookie McKinney became a thumper in the 2nd half of the season at ILB.

Clowney was great at setting and holding the edge at OLB something I seriously questioned he could do.

Was hoping Vrabel would take over for Crennel. This really sucks.

For a few positions that I've seen, I know what players I would love, and reasonably, the Giants to target.

WR: Marvin Jones, Jermaine Kearse, Mohamed Sanu, Rishard Matthews, Travis Benjamin
- I expect Cleve to re-sign Benjamin. Kearse is a pacific guy, so he might stick in Seattle. Cincinnati will likely re-sign one of either Sanu or Jones. I think Jones would be an excellent signing for Eli and OBJ.

DL: Muhammad Wilkerson!
- For 4-3 ends, there isn't a very big pick of the litter. Best option is to re-sign JPP to a 1-2 year deal with incentives. Add in Wilkerson who can play both DE/DT and draft another DE high. Wilkerson is going to be recovering from a broken leg and I don't expect NYJ to re-sign him.

CB: Sean Smith, Trumaine Johnson, Brandon Boykin
- I am not big on re-signing Prince. His injury history worries me for a big pay day. Instead, I would like to see his money associated to either Smith or Johnson. Boykin for nickel.

I'm hoping the Steelers resign Boykin. Once he got on the field, he made plays. Not sure why it took so long for him to get there though, especially given how poorly Blake played. The Steelers will need depth in the defensive backfield.

The other option at WR is DHB. I'm going to wager we don't resign him, given all the praise heaped on Coates. I suspect we'll go with AB/Bryant/Wheaton/Coates next season. DHB has his issues but I suspect he showed enough in Pittsburgh that someone will pay him.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Maybe the Niner's were right in pushing out Jim Harbaugh. So far, he's just sleeping at high school kicker's houses and climbing up trees to impress a cornerback.

Fox318

Maybe the Niner's were right in pushing out Jim Harbaugh. So far, he's just sleeping at high school kicker's houses and climbing up trees to impress a cornerback.

he is a nut but he is a successful nut.

if you run a company you make that relationship work.

bionic77

I'm hoping the Steelers resign Boykin. Once he got on the field, he made plays. Not sure why it took so long for him to get there though, especially given how poorly Blake played. The Steelers will need depth in the defensive backfield.

The other option at WR is DHB. I'm going to wager we don't resign him, given all the praise heaped on Coates. I suspect we'll go with AB/Bryant/Wheaton/Coates next season. DHB has his issues but I suspect he showed enough in Pittsburgh that someone will pay him.
DHB gets open all the time. But the dude can't catch.

Bryant also needs to improve on that. I really hope Bryant can get to another level next year. Nothing loses a qb's confidence more than dropping passes. If Bryant can improve on his route running and start holding onto the ball Brown will lose some targets but the offense is going to improve greatly.

I am hoping that what our offense morphs into is what the Rams were in 99. Ben looks for the receivers and if the line holds up he gets it downfield. If no one is there and he gets pressure dump it to Bell all day, every day for a sure 3-5 yards. This will rely on Ben using his brain and not taking too many sacks but we can get there. Would be nice to have a tight end as well for him to dump too but that is getting greedy. We have enough.

If things play out the right way we could get a Steelers/Packers SB rematch. First one to 50 wins.

Only about half an hour thankfully. Just short enough where I feel obligated to nut up

Are you secretly Dutch?

It reminds me of high school where I always had to ride my bike for 25 minutes, rain, snow, ice, wind were always there to greet me.

Mike Vrabel is a treasure. I think he will be an outstanding coach someday at any level.

Jak for two weeks I believe
Milch I assume for a month or so. (He asked for it though because of school I believe.)

Mike Vrabel is a national treasure and should go to the HoF.

bionic77

Andy Reid said they had headset problems? Shocked.
I liked how the Pats took advantage of the fact that you only get yardage no how bad or cheap a cheap shot is.

If the Pats get in the redzone I would fully encourage the Broncos to take advantage of that rule and gets some cheap hits on Gronk and Brady. The refs will give them 5 feet for a penalty and the world will applaud the Broncos for fighting fire with fire.

Then when the Pats retaliate Peyton can fake an injury and Brock can lead us home.

Andy Reid said they had headset problems? Shocked.

Source?

Also, must have been messing with his headset through his entire career then if that caused the problems with his "time management".

Also, when are we gonna blame Bill for the headset problems during the Minnesota-Seattle game from the wildcard weekend ?

bionic77

Source?

Also, must have been messing with his headset through his entire career then if that caused the problems with his "time management".

Also, when are we gonna blame Bill for the headset problems during the Minnesota-Seattle game from the wildcard weekend ?
There is something called Google.

You remember that thing you use to find shirtless pics of Gronk and the symptoms of various STDs? You can use it to find other things as well!

I liked how the Pats took advantage of the fact that you only get yardage no how bad or cheap a cheap shot is.

If the Pats get in the redzone I would fully encourage the Broncos to take advantage of that rule and gets some cheap hits on Gronk and Brady. The refs will give them 5 feet for a penalty and the world will applaud the Broncos for fighting fire with fire.

Then when the Pats retaliate Peyton can fake an injury and Brock can lead us home.
A weasel shows his true colors.

Source?

Here comes the pats defense force!

Hey weird shit always happens in New England! Surely the pats are not to blame!

Surely

Godslay

Banned
^Finally getting around to watching the gifs...

Source?

Chiefs coach Andy Reid says his team experienced problems with their headsets during Saturday's playoff loss in New England, though they worked fine in the crucial final minutes of the game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/reid-says-chiefs-had-headset-problems-england-190424023--nfl.html

eznark

Banned
Source?

Packers headsets were apparently completely inoperable in their loss to the Vikings.

Zimmy Zim is learning from the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom