• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect

uIxC061.png

WAT

Didn't know Bionic worked for MS.

I'm not going to defend Goodell. He's a moron who tried to suspend Brady without any scientific evidence. As far as suspending a coach, well that would take some scientific evidence but since the NFL, its officiating crews and Goodell are completely and utterly incompetent, they don't have it.

The point remains, draft picks and money are not heavy. You want a team to suffer, you take away games. Draft pick positions are easily worked around through trades and free agency, something the Pats* have always excelled at. Plus, picks are no guarantees anyway. And money fines are laughable to any of these teams, straight up laughable. Even more so to certain owners, and Kraft is one of them.

Spinluck

Remember when everyone was sucking the Colts dick in preseason because of all the "offensive weapons" they had? Then kept the idiot who built that juggernaut of a team?

Hey remember a once in a generation QB who nearly died because his inept team couldn't protect him?

Remember when the Texans won their Superbowl in Indy, good times.

Irsay is shipping the "Finally beat the Colts at home " banner to Reliant as we speak friend ;').

So DirecTV and CBS are having a pissing match here in the Raleigh area (and maybe other parts, I'm not sure). Basically our local affiliate, WRAL, is shut down while the two argue over a contract renewal, blah blah blah.

In the meantime, we get no CBS. And if the issue lingers, I get no AFCCG (which might be for the best, honestly).

Dragon

Banned
The point remains, draft picks and money are not heavy. You want a team to suffer, you take away games. Draft pick positions are easily worked around through trades and free agency, something the Pats* have always excelled at. Plus, picks are no guarantees anyway. And money fines are laughable to any of these teams, straight up laughable. Even more so to certain owners, and Kraft is one of them.

I think a first round pick, even at the end of the first round where the Patriots typically pick, isn't nothing. Especially when one considers the lack of evidence.

I agree about the money fine, it's more of a symbolic thing.

squicken

So DirecTV and CBS are having a pissing match here in the Raleigh area (and maybe other parts, I'm not sure). Basically our local affiliate, WRAL, is shut down while the two argue over a contract renewal, blah blah blah.

In the meantime, we get no CBS. And if the issue lingers, I get no AFCCG (which might be for the best, honestly).

Streams for free on CBS Sports website!

I'm just more of the opinion that coaching and front office instability tends to follow on-field failures more than the other way around. If the team is winning on the field, all that front office turmoil goes away.

In short, I don't really care who is running the front office, just draft a QB who can play.

I dont get this desire for people to draft a QB, Bradford was really good last year and should be even better if the Eagles can get help for the OL plus WR's that can catch. The biggest question will be how much worse is the offense without Chip's genius.

MechDX

Remember when the Texans won their Superbowl in Indy, good times.

Irsay is shipping the "Finally beat the Colts at home " banner to Reliant as we speak friend ;').

Looks up into NRG's rafters. Nope no banners celebrating the dumbest achievements.

So when do the Colts but up the "Became Weedens bitch" banner go up?

gutshot

Pretty sure CBS has been streaming all the AFC playoff games for free on their website.

MechDX

Oh and Dega we are moving to San Diego to live with Bread and root for the San Diego Super Texans lead by Bob and Pip.

I got your kennel ready and will pick you is this evening

Spinluck

Looks up into NRG's rafters. Nope no banners celebrating the dumbest achievements.

So when do the Colts but up the "Became Weedens bitch" banner go up?

Weeden actually saved us the embarrassment and helped us get a slightly better pick (hopefully Grigson has some really fast receivers in mind). But I hope Weeden is recognized for saving the Colts the way he did, and the Texans too for somewhat exposing Hoyer.

By beating us at home, you guys are no longer Indy's bitch, and we can finally begin a true rivalry. Hopefully future games mirror the Steelers vs Bengals playoffs game, and you guys try to take out every player except for Luck.

Also my bad friend. I forgot, no achievements = no banners. My apologies. The AFCS won't know what hit it next year #SuckForLuck2.0

squicken

Lurie doesnt want to talk about who the GM is because he doesnt want to give away any secrets. lol

Which is weird b/c Howie is actually really good at getting good value on draft day trades, so you would want other teams to know who to call. Howie just can't pick players

harSon

Banned
I just realized that our starting WR acronym is BBW (Brown, Bryant, Wheaton) and if Sammie Coates has a good enough off-season - it could potentially be BBC (Brown, Bryant, Coates)

Which is weird b/c Howie is actually really good at getting good value on draft day trades, so you would want other teams to know who to call. Howie just can't pick players

Has any other pro sports team in any league ever kept the identity of their GM a secret from the public? I am very curious if Lurie is breaking new ground with this secret GM thing.

MechDX

Weeden actually saved us the embarrassment and helped us get a slightly better pick (hopefully Grigson has some really fast receivers in mind). But I hope Weeden is recognized for saving the Colts the way he did, and the Texans too for somewhat exposing Hoyer.

By beating us at home, you guys are no longer Indy's bitch, and we can finally begin a true rivalry. Hopefully future games mirror the Steelers vs Bengals playoffs game, and you guys try to take out every player except for Luck.

Also my bad friend. I forgot, no achievements = no banners. My apologies. The AFCS won't know what hit it next year #SuckForLuck2.0

I don't like your insolent tone you ignorant slut. Why don't you shove a corn cob up your ass and scream Go Colts like the other Midwest hicks.

Enjoy 4 years of Pagano and your other 3 head coaches and Grigson drafting while your owner buys the hair of the remaining Beatles while on a coke bender.

JABEE

Has any other pro sports team in any league ever kept the identity of their GM a secret from the public? I am very curious if Lurie is breaking new ground with this secret GM thing.
I'm guessing they are searching for their GM, if they can get a big fish, the person could get more control versus a low end candidate being Howie's stooge.

It's confusing. They don't have a GM yet it seems.

I'm guessing they are searching for their GM, if they can get a big fish, the person could get more control versus a low end candidate being Howie's stooge.

It's confusing. They don't have a GM yet it seems.

So the new "GM" gets a head coach forced on him, and he gets to work with the previous GM. Sounds like a great job, I am sure they will have no trouble getting top candidates.

Hunter S.

lol, at Squicken being a Pats hater. He posts more good than bad on the Patriots for sure.

People hate on the Patriots partly due to huge number of fans they have. They are the 2nd most popular team. No one wants to listen to a Patriot circle jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom