• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZG7kcgUkAAMGkK.png

Oh boy.

bionic77

Based on that, You could say no team in the NFL have a real wining record. I just think Pats are very lousy at cheating
On the one hand they have been caught and given mild slaps on the wrist for cheating at the organization level so you may have a point.

On the other hand it is what they are best known for so maybe not.

Line_HTX

Packers running backs coach Sam Gash has been fired.

Brought too many sweets and cookies.

Sounds like McCarthy has had enough and is telling Lacy to slim or GET OUT.

It kinda seems like if Pederson didn't get a HC job in Philly, he would have been fired as the OC in Kansas City and be looking for work.

Great hire!

I may have graduated from a backwater southern school, but down here, innocent folk don't smash their cell phones when said cell phones are requested as part of an investigation into wrongdoing

Well, see, in the civilized world, physical cell phones haven't been needed to get cell phone records for about 15+ years, and they weren't needed here. They got the messages, published them online, and the only interesting messages were personal emails about Brady having his son for the weekend, a beige pool cover, and Manning having 2 years left in the NFL.

Then a federal court decided that Brady did nothing wrong and that his punishment didn't make any sense.

O'course, in your backwoods southern court though, this here northerner would'a been swingun from a tree, right? The right way. The jus' way.

I'm probably late, but.....

With Tom Brady and the New England Patriots set to visit Denver, Broncos defensive lineman Antonio Smith said it's fair to call the four-time winning Super Bowl quarterback a crybaby.

"That would be an accurate statement. I've never seen any quarterback look to the referee right after he gets sacked more than Brady," Smith told the Colorado Springs Gazette on Monday. "Every time he gets sacked he looks at the ref like, 'You see him sack me? Was that supposed to happen? He did it a little hard. Please throw a 15-yard penalty on him. Get him fined.'"

Tom Brady is a Cry Baby

tom-brady-crying.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I'm probably late, but.....

Tom Brady is a Cry Baby

tom-brady-crying.jpg

You have to post the good with the bad:

Smith wasn't all negative about Brady. He praised the veteran's competitiveness and drive -- even if there are a few tears involved.

"He's not going to rattle just because you hit him hard. I've tried over the years," Smith told the Gazette. "That's what D-linemen think: 'The harder you hit the quarterback, the better it will make it on the secondary.'

"With Brady, he's a great competitor. You know it's coming. He's going to cry about getting hit, but he's going to take the hit and keep going."

This Smith person is honorable and honest to a fault.

I expect to see him get flagged numerous times in the first 5 minutes of the game. The league needs to send a message to dirty defenders who try to lay hands on the future vice president of the united states.

I'm surprised he hasn't been fined already just for hurting Brady's feelings.

Caja 117

Maybe I'm wrong? I thought I remembered reading a article that they were coming into rotation soon. Can't find it, so maybe I am wrong -_-

I mean I don't know about it, but from the "big 4" in commentator duo, Tirico and Gruden are my favorite, so this would be great, because this year SB I'm going to have it on mute or watch the SAP broadcast, Simms and Nantz is the thing that I hate the most about MAdden and them doing the SB is just...Barf, Simms comments on Broncos games, like the Moss comparison was a WTF moment.

Crisco

Banned
Hard not to be excited about the game this weekend. As dangerous as the Cardinals have looked at times this season, they just don't scare me like GB or Seattle would have in the NFCCG, especially at home. Sure, Arizona is loaded at WR, but I'd much rather be facing a 36 year old hobbled statue who hasn't won a thing since college than Wilson or Rodgers. Our elite DTs will press the middle of the pocket and make it impossible for Palmer to step up and find his guys downfield, neutralizing their main advantage. I think it will take a real let down performance from the Panthers to lose this one. We showed against Seattle why this team went 15-1, and will do so again this weekend against another inferior club.

I mean I don't know about it, but from the "big 4" in commentator duo, Tirico and Gruden are my favorite, so this would be great, because this year SB I'm going to have it on mute or watch the SAP broadcast, Simms and Nantz is the thing that I hate the most about MAdden and them doing the SB is just...Barf, Simms comments on Broncos games, like the Moss comparison was a WTF moment.

I love Tirico & Gruden myself. But I think Jim Nantz is also excellent and the SNF crew of Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are consistently the best.

Gruden would be better if the network didnt' make him do these hokey segments like Gruden Grinder and all of that garbage.

It kinda seems like if Pederson didn't get a HC job in Philly, he would have been fired as the OC in Kansas City and be looking for work.

Great hire!

You are wrong sir! Andy Reid was part of the great coaching search and he highly recommended Doug Irving Pederson to Mr. Lurie. No way would Andy do that if he didnt believe in him.

bionic77

Why? I'm trying to cherrypick quotes/stats like a Pats fan.
You forget to mention that Brady is a huge Trump supporter, the guy who is basically America's version of Hitler.

So if you cheer for the Pats you are basically cheering for Hitler and you may as well get a nazi swastica burned into your arm.

squicken

You are wrong sir! Andy Reid was part of the great coaching search and he highly recommended Doug Irving Pederson to Mr. Lurie. No way would Andy do that if he didnt believe in him.

Pederson said he was calling the 2nd half of games and Reid the first half of games. Why would any team do this? I don't think Reid was going to fire him but there's something strange about it all. Would Reid really sit idly by and let Pederson flush the season down the toilet with that late drive?

Pederson said he was calling the 2nd half of games and Reid the first half of games. Why would any team do this? I don't think Reid was going to fire him but there's something strange about it all. Would Reid really sit idly by and let Pederson flush the season down the toilet with that late drive?

Yeah it is insanity. Even if you didnt want Brady to touch the ball with to much time left, how about you score as quick as you can, and then go for the onside kick. That way if you dont get it at least there is more time on the clock for you to use your 3 timeouts and maybe force a punt. The whole thing is nuts, he would have been much better off saying that the Pats were jamming their headsets and they couldnt get the plays in fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom