• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

You're right guys Brady deflated the balls, look at his dropoff this year with properly inflated ones! And look how the Pats historic fumble rate increased dramatically!
Cheats always find a way.

Only Pats fans make the crazy assumption that their team stopped cheating. It's more rational to assume that for every cheat that is caught they have five more up their sleeve.

Then again you guys think that Brady could roll out to his left throw fucking laser beams 60 yards downfield 'a few years' ago so none of us can ever take anything any of you say seriously ever again.

MechDX

We've had worse losses, that one probably doesn't even make top 50 imo.

Beat me to it! Lol

Brandon Weeden.
Browns cast off Brandon Weeden
On the roster for 3 weeks Brandon Weeden
Weedenunderflag.gif

I did like Andres 41 catches though. That's $170731.71 a catch. #value

Bread

Banned
Cheats always find a way.

Only Pats fans make the crazy assumption that their team stopped cheating. It's more rational to assume that for every cheat that is caught they have five more up their sleeve.

Then again you guys think that Brady could roll out to his left throw fucking laser beams 60 yards downfield 'a few years' ago so none of us can ever take anything any of you say seriously ever again.
It's ok to admit you guys were wrong about the deflate bullshit, you won't lose any internet cred or whatever you olds worry about.

As to the last point you made I have no idea what you're talking about you must be going senile.

Spinluck

Brandon Weeden.
Browns cast off Brandon Weeden
On the roster for 3 weeks Brandon Weeden
Weedenunderflag.gif

I did like Andres 41 catches though. That's 170k + a catch. #value

I'm sure Weeden and Andre might've scored at least once against the Chiefs. Or not, who knows?

Dragon

Banned

Please point to a post where anyone said this.

I know you try hard bionic, but you may need to hang 'em up.

squicken

CZGw7IYU8AAV8ky.jpg

New DC hire. I actually think that is a good one. Fletcher Cox is going to be insane this coming year

MechDX

I'm sure Weeden and Andre might've scored at least once against the Chiefs. Or not, who knows?

Remember when everyone was sucking the Colts dick in preseason because of all the "offensive weapons" they had? Then kept the idiot who built that juggernaut of a team?

Hey remember a once in a generation QB who nearly died because his inept team couldn't protect him?

Dragon

Banned
Bwahahahaha, heavily, that's hilarious.

Taking two draft picks, one a first rounder, and leveling a one million dollar fine for Deflategate is definitely heavily if one considers what the supposed crime was, and how the person doing the punishing didn't even understand what the fuck he was talking about.

gutshot

Pederson said Bradford is a "top-notch QB" and would be a "perfect" fit for his system.

Shit. They're going to resign him, aren't they?

JABEE

Someone asked him about the last drive.

Pederson confirmed he called the second half of the game.

They didn't want Brady to get the ball back with time? And with an onside kick they still had three timeouts.

squicken

Yikes. In his defense whatever play calling system they have in place is already there. But it's certainly not a good thing

Taking two draft picks, one a first rounder, and leveling a one million dollar fine for Deflategate is definitely heavily if one considers what the supposed crime was, and how the person doing the punishing didn't even understand what the fuck he was talking about.

Last time I saw Brady talking about deflating footballs, he was destroying his cell phones. Last time I saw him throwing footballs in the cold, the Chiefs dropped 3 INTs and his lone deep throw was caught by an unintended target

Pats got off light

Hindl

Vinny Curry and Brandon Graham are going to thrive. I hope they bring Curry back.

Really hope they bring him back too. If we go 4-3, Thornton probably walks and we'll probably have to trade Barwin unless we utilize him as a hybrid DE/LB depending on the situation. If we're unable to trade back from the first round, I'd like to grab Nkemdiche too if he falls to 13. Him rotating behind Curry + Fletcher would make for a monstrous line

Dragon

Banned
Last time I saw Brady talking about deflating footballs, he was destroying his cell phones. Last time I saw him throwing footballs in the cold, the Chiefs dropped 3 INTs and his lone deep throw was caught by an unintended target

Pats got off light

Should I quote someone from MIT to prove you wrong while you use this useless anecdotal evidence or what?

How many games did the coach miss for a second "big" offense? How many did he miss for his first? And how many did the bounty gate coach get for a first time offense?

squicken

Michael Tanier ‏@MikeTanier
Pederson already getting grilled for losing a game in his opening press conference. A new #Eagles record!

Bread

Banned

Pats got off light
Maybe you should look at him more than 2 times in a year.

Dragon

Banned
How many games did the coach miss for a second "big" offense? How many did he miss for his first? And how many did the bounty gate coach get for a first time offense?

I'm not going to defend Goodell. He's a moron who tried to suspend Brady without any scientific evidence. As far as suspending a coach, well that would take some scientific evidence but since the NFL, its officiating crews and Goodell are completely and utterly incompetent, they don't have it.

Whereas the Patriots have science on their side: http://www.boston.com/sports/footba...out-the-nfl/FNKRK137LUi8LtkUoGwxLL/story.html

Maybe you should go join James Inhofe and bring snowballs to the Senate to disprove climate change.

ParityBit

Pats got off light

If the NFL cares so much about PSI, why can the Panthers give every TD ball to a kid in the stands.

It is all hogwash.

I love the fact all you haters have had to deal with listening, reading and watching the Patriots so much. I hope the train keeps rolling for many more years. 10 AFC Championships are not enough.

The hatred is sooooooo delicious.

Doomsayer

If the NFL cares so much about PSI, why can the Panthers give every TD ball to a kid in the stands.

It is all hogwash.

I love the fact all you haters have had to deal with listening, reading and watching the Patriots so much. I hope the train keeps rolling for many more years. 10 AFC Championships are not enough.

The hatred is sooooooo delicious.

Pretty certain that Cam gets fined every time he gives a ball away, but let's not let facts into this argument.

The NFL doesn't give a shit about anything except revenue.

squicken

Should I quote someone from MIT to prove you wrong while you use this useless anecdotal evidence or what?

I may have graduated from a backwater southern school, but down here, innocent folk don't smash their cell phones when said cell phones are requested as part of an investigation into wrongdoing

Dragon

Banned
Pats fans have absolutely zero moral compass. Really sad to see.

What is it that FMT calls your coach? Remind me again.

I may have graduated from a backwater southern school, but down here, innocent folk don't smash their cell phones when said cell phones are requested as part of an investigation into wrongdoing

Does the backwater southern school you graduated from refuse to acknowledge basic science, physics and chemistry?

ParityBit

So does Brady smashing the cell phone change the laws of physics?! Holy SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom