• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caja 117

I love Tirico & Gruden myself. But I think Jim Nantz is also excellent and the SNF crew of Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are consistently the best.

Gruden would be better if the network didnt' make him do these hokey segments like Gruden Grinder and all of that garbage.

Nantz isnt that bad, but He comes with Simms included, so nope!

The only thing the bother me of Colinsworth is his voice pitch.

Hard not to be excited about the game this weekend. As dangerous as the Cardinals have looked at times this season, they just don't scare me like GB or Seattle would have in the NFCCG, especially at home. Sure, Arizona is loaded at WR, but I'd much rather be facing a 36 year old hobbled statue who hasn't won a thing since college than Wilson or Rodgers. Our elite DTs will press the middle of the pocket and make it impossible for Palmer to step up and find his guys downfield, neutralizing their main advantage. I think it will take a real let down performance from the Panthers to lose this one. We showed against Seattle why this team went 15-1, and will do so again this weekend against another inferior club.

This is why this game is so interesting, I'm just as confident that we'll crush the Panthers and that you're the inferior club. Both teams played great football this year and both are very capable of winning this game. Vegas has us dead even (home team gets 3pts by default) and no one can truly say who'd win. I'd be 99.9% confident if this were in Zona but we're not playing there so I'll stick with my 8/10 confidence rating. You guys have been perfect at home and we've been awesome on the road, only losing one there. Last week didn't show why you went 15-1 considering you couldn't score a single point in the second half which doesn't bode well for you. You couldn't make adjustments after SEA made theirs. You're not putting up 31 in the first half against the Cards. You play like Sunday against us and you lose. That said, we play like we did Saturday and we'd lose too. Fortunately Palmer got that playoff monkey off his back and Arians already said the attack would be far more aggressive this week. Don't expect the Cardinal team you saw against GB. The way I see it, we contain your run game and you're toast. You'll see it as your DL crushing our OL and Palmer won't make plays so we're toast. Both are very possible. Bring on Sunday! Oh btw, go watch that 75 yard play in OT last week and try to say Palmer is a hobbled statue. He's not a runner but he can make moves in the pocket when he needs to.

Hunter S.

I believe it

Let it be known!

Black-Church.jpg

Lol

What's up with these Broncos players being little bitches in the media, complaining about everything the Pats do?

Must be hard to have such tiny wieners

Bread

Banned
Well, I mean it is factual.

So if he's going to be angry Brady over someone making observations on his inherent nature, who am I to stop them?

I'm not the one that's going to be playing so fuck it I guess.
Your boys are talking shit and looking like a bunch of tabris's

spyder_ur

Mayo has probably played his last game with the Pats. Cap hit is something like $10-11 mil. Wish him the best of luck.

Not good, but not a devastating loss compared to other guys in the front 7.

Well, he is also making more money than probably every other player (with endorsements) and his wife makes a shitload too. It even says it in the article. For all we know, Giselle is cutting the checks with Tom protesting.

http://www.bestbuddies.org/in-the-news/547-best-buddies-challenge-pats-brady

Brady has done a lot with Best Buddies, much more than just the millions he's given to charities

In any case, even if your fantasy of Gisele gives money against his will is true, this makes Tom Brady a better person than everybody on this forum

Bread

Banned
Hopefully Mayo just retires and stays as LB coach, he's a great leader and guy to have around and he clearly has nothing left in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom