• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Love our linebacker depth! Where's Dane Fletcher when we need him?

You being sarcastic? Impossible to tell here. Freeney and Bostic can fill his role fine, I think. They've done a great job building depth in the front 7 the last couple years. Still, nice veteran presence - wish he had a chance to play.

Godslay

Banned
Everything that comes out of his mouth is shit, though. Explain this!

He's got some excellent thoughts on interior design.

He's misguided on football loyalty.

He tried to hijack the Broncos for his own nefarious purposes, but failed.

Besides, you can't trust a Canadian to talk shit anyways. Once they realized they cut deep, they'll apologize and make you pancakes.

Dragon

Banned
You being sarcastic? Impossible to tell here. Freeney and Bostic can fill his role fine, I think. Still, nice veteran presence.

Collins went out of the game early against KC and Hightower's knee injury isn't going away. That's what I'm worried about...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He's got some excellent thoughts on interior design.

He's misguided on football loyalty.

He tried to hijack the Broncos for his own nefarious purposes, but failed.

Besides, you can't trust a Canadian to talk shit anyways. Once they realized they cut deep, they'll apologize and make you pancakes.

What the fuck? Kave_Billy owes me a fucking stack of flapjacks that will reach to the moon!

Aye... Mayo's impact hasnt been as significant so it's a loss but not as much of one as it was when he got hurt in 2013 and even 2014, sad about all the injuries though. Great player hampered by a lot of injuries throughout his career.

Why do players and teams consistently give Brady and the Pats bulletin board material?

The way to get them is to beat them, not nip at their ankles on twitter. You're just asking for a patented beatdown. It happens time and time again.

spyder_ur

Collins went out of the game early against KC and Hightower's knee injury isn't going away. That's what I'm worried about...

Yeah, me too. More Hightower than Collins at this point. Still though, they've done a great job drafting LBs the last few years. It's a damn good thing they did with the injuries this year.

Bread

Banned
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/1-year...-science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

Great article. It's sad that the nfl was able to slander Brady's name over such garbage, because even with the science debunked the average casual fan doesn't care enough to go back and look at the facts of the situation. They just remember the initial reports and the wrongful findings of the Wells Report and assume that it's only Pats fans that have an issue with the conclusions.

Brady and the team's fumble performances this season put the nail in the coffin of any argument left.

Godslay

Banned
What the fuck? Kave_Billy owes me a fucking stack of flapjacks that will reach to the moon!

Yeah, it was included in a treaty they made with the French in the I'm Sorry/We Give Up War of 1873. Applicable Internationally.

*sighs* Why is Denver hellbent on giving NE this bulletin board material? This game is gonna suck

They're stating the obvious, which everyone already knows and feels outside of NE. So I don't really see much of a problem with it.

We're not the ones that have to back up it with play, so I guess who gives a shit? It's out of our control.

Hunter S.

Broncos motivation

"This is our house!!!"
"We beat them before"
"No respect"

"Fuck that shit"

This kind of mantra has worked before.

Trey

Why do players and teams consistently give Brady and the Pats bulletin board material?

The way to get them is to beat them, not nip at their ankles on twitter. You're just asking for a patented beatdown. It happens time and time again.

This bulletin board material angle was always nonsense to me. Before someone said something, Patriots were just taking a casual approach to the AFCC, but now they're really serious!

Caja 117

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/1-year...-science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

Great article. It's sad that the nfl was able to slander Brady's name over such garbage, because even with the science debunked the average casual fan doesn't care enough to go back and look at the facts of the situation. They just remember the initial reports and the wrongful findings of the Wells Report and assume that it's only Pats fans that have an issue with the conclusions.

Brady and the team's fumble performances this season put the nail in the coffin of any argument left.
the team fumble was the funniest and saddest report to try to explain the positives of ball deflation, the way the data was handled to throw in the result to fit with the agenda was just incredible and even worst that people actually bought into it.

Tom Penny

Days like this is when you see how the Pats dun fucked up not getting homefield. Holy shit is it frigid and windy. Snow for the weekend too.

RBH

CZG66X3UgAARHdA.jpg

This is how baseball can get athletes back from football. Antwaan Randle El with scary words to @BradyMcCollough.
https://twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/689537731857293314

Bread

Banned
the team fumble was the funniest and saddest report to try to explain the positives of ball deflation, the way the data was handled to throw in the result to fit with the agenda was just incredible and even worst that people actually bought into it.
I remember people linking an article from 538 and one of the biggest takeaways was the fumble rate, as if that was the evidence that took this from deflation being possible to it being more than likely. I wonder if they will ever go back and address it.

I remember people linking an article from 538 and one of the biggest takeaways was the fumble rate, as if that was the evidence that took this from deflation being possible to it being more than likely. I wonder if they will ever go back and address it.

Of course not. Just like...

http://news.yahoo.com/1-year-after-...-science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

And despite the NFL stripping New England of a first-round pick, fining it $1 million and millions of fans still believing the story, you actually have to wonder if deflate-gate is finally dead … at least to anyone still paying attention. Namely, there appears to be a scientific consensus, if not unanimous opinion, that those footballs were never illegally deflated.

Long term Patriots have benefitted from weak conference. If the Patriots were in the AFC north they'd get kneecapped in a year. It's eye for an eye here. No one can stand tall or the other three teams will come chopping. Those scrawny wrs would be thumped and concussed. Everyone in this division limps into the playoffs.

NFL needs realignment, like East/West only, if they want more fairness. But they don't, its more like wrestling than a sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom