• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I have it backwards

You have to hit Gronk in the legs to bring him down. You will bounce off of him otherwise.

Going after his injured knee is shitty

They are just working the refs. Don't want Brady getting those ticky tack calls he cries his way into in key moments

This is what I think is going on. Both things they have said are geared toward getting good calls against two of the best players on the Pats.

Especially the comment from Marshall about how Gronk pushes off. That's a given. He's been called for OPI more than any player in the league.

harSon

Banned
If the Steelers remain healthy next season (I know, there's a better chance of Jeb Bush winning the nomination), do you think it has the personnel on offense to be one of the greatest offenses of all time - statistically?

bionic77

If the Steelers remain healthy next season (I know, there's a better chance of Jeb Bush winning the nomination), do you think it has the personnel on offense to be one of the greatest offenses of all time - statistically?
A chance? Yes.

Will we? No. Not going to happen with Ravens and Bungles 4 times a year. You need a real shitshow division to have a chance to break those kind of records. Having potentially 2 playoff teams in your division already makes it that much harder and the fact that Burfict is probably going to show up to the first game with an AK-47 makes it almost impossible. Our best hope is that the Ravens and Bungles eat each other alive and don't have anyone left to kill us.

Probably not. The trouble with the Steelers is that they are always their own worst enemy. If it isn't a player making a mistake, it's a dumb decision by Haley or Tomlin that trips them up. They'll have great stats, but I'll be surprised if they put up all time numbers.

rando14

So many GAF members put pineapples on their pizza!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1172772

DNAgbEO.jpg

lmao

RBH

ampere

WR core is up there, I guess if Bell stays healthy they could be pretty nasty.

But the Bangles and Ravens will be trying to kill your players for 4 games, so you'll probably be full of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom