• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I've never been able to understand this.

You have these big dumb animals at TE outweighing guys by anywhere from 30 to 50 lbs. How else do they expect to be tackled?

You always cut the legs. The margin of error is small and injuries happen. They also can't blow them up like the used to, so here we are.

Preaching to the choir. Brady is the criminal here. He is relying on the defenders to not injure the player he is placing in jeopardy

Godslay

Banned
Preaching to the choir. Brady is the criminal here. He is relying on the defenders to not injure the player he is placing in jeopardy

Agreed. PM has thrown his fair share of hospital balls.

Also in relation to Gronk:

JEkYBKN.jpg

squicken

Ask Jello Brain Welker and Austin Collie what QB puts his WR's in jeopardy...

It's all QBs. I say this almost every week. All QBs look to exploit the rules on defenseless players by throwing the ball to guys in the middle of the field, knowing that they are really exposing their teammates to big hits. Burfict is scum, but Ben put Brown in his crosshairs

Godslay

Banned
We need 2-3 more patriots to talk before the trash talk is even

Saying that Brady whines and Gronk pushes off isn't shit talk, they are facts backed by evidence.

Saying our whole team is good at giving low blows doesn't make sense. TJ Ward wasn't a Bronco when he blew out Gronk's knee and Stewart hit on Gronk was aiming for the ball and his knee whipped into his helmet. If Stewart was trying to take out his knee, he didn't even do a good job as Gronk was back a few weeks later.

Besides if they were all good at sucking dick who cares? I want them to be the best.

Saying that Brady whines and Gronk pushes off isn't shit talk, they are facts backed by evidence.

Saying our whole team is good at giving low blows doesn't make sense. TJ Ward wasn't a Bronco when he blew out Gronk's knee and Stewart hit on Gronk was aiming for the ball and his knee whipped into his helmet. If Stewart was trying to take out his knee, he didn't even do a good job as Gronk was back a few weeks later.

Besides if they were all good at sucking dick who cares? I want them to be the best.
Calling someone a crybaby and saying the only reason they get open isn't shit talk?

Godslay

Banned
Calling someone a crybaby and saying the only reason they get open isn't shit talk?

Well, we have the evidence for Brady crying, and both Smith and Marshall said the following if you took the time to read the articles:

A. Smith, after saying that Brady whines:

"He's not going to rattle just because you hit him hard. I've tried over the years," Smith told the Gazette. "That's what D-linemen think: 'The harder you hit the quarterback, the better it will make it on the secondary.'

"With Brady, he's a great competitor. You know it's coming. He's going to cry about getting hit, but he's going to take the hit and keep going."

B. Marshall, after saying Gronk pushes off:

“I think he’s a great tight end,” Marshall said. “He’s big, he’s fast. He’s faster than what you would think. And he has great hands.”

Besides, we have all these gems to go off of. How many other players do this with regularity?

bradyf.gif
TOMISMAD.0.gif
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif
InferiorZestyHornedviper.gif

Well, we have the evidence for Brady crying, and both Smith and Marshall said the following if you took the time to read the articles:

A. Smith, after saying that Brady whines:

B. Marshall, after saying Gronk pushes off:

Besides, we have all these gems to go off of. How many other players do this with regularity?

bradyf.gif
TOMISMAD.0.gif
You're right no other player does that at all.

So bad. He just got outclassed in so many games. I think the Eagles have really good talent on defense, so the potential is there for a solid 2016 on the backs of that

about halfway through this season it dawned on me that THAT billy davis was the eagles coordinator. he was our DC in 2005 and 2006. we had the 30th ranked defense in the league in 2005 and then somehow got even worse in 2006 (to last place, 32nd). i hadn't heard the name in some years and so it didn't even register with me for a bit. could not believe he got another job... he's fucking terrible and he is the only reason that i was sorta ok with keeping mangini if it came to that. i would take mangini any day of the week over this guy, even though mangini sucks too

Bread

Banned

bradyf.gif
TOMISMAD.0.gif
1) refs didn't call one of the most obvious PIs ever
2 and 4) he just got poked in the damn eye by a lineman dude

you've got 1 example of him being a baby there

I think the desperation which fans are willing to cry foul at people answering interview questions or questions on twitter is ridiculous.

"Waah! Someone called Tom Brady a cry baby!"
"Wahh! Denver tackles Gronk at the knees!"

Christ alive people, stop getting so offended at nothing. And not only you godslay, but any PAtriots (Denver, or otherwise) fans -- gata whover -- who thought that the comments about BRady being a whiner was bulletin board material.

Godslay

Banned
You're right no other player does that at all.

Not in the same way Brady does.

Wow, that guy is whining to the refs like LeBron does, how does he get away with it. Wonder if he is any good

Cross sport post, immediately L.

We deserve that, Broncos players talking a lot of trash lately for a pitiful defensive performance last two games. Get it together defense.
Offense has been lost since Week 1 so I have no hope in that regard.

Gronk going to have a game against this Broncos D.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Nobody knows.

I think if you hold a Pitt team to chunk yardage, 2 Fgs and a TD, you take it every day of the week. If you were to go back and rewatch the game, the issue was playing more zone and the fact that CHJ couldn't tackle. Go back and watch his sleeved arm. Pressure was actually good, something like 47% of snaps. Ben just got it out and Haley provided misdirection.

Tom Penny

Who cares if people talk shit. I think there should be more of it in sports but people are afraid to speak up because of the PR police. At the end of the day nobody respects it unless you can back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom