• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I don't remember Ben bitching at the refs when Talib got away with murder on Bryant.

I DO remember Joey Porter calling the refs out after they tried their best to put Indy through but Ben and the rest of the Steelers kept their cool.

So Brady is just like Porter, except 100x more of a bitch because Porter never hid behind refs of his linemen.

Tom Penny

I don't remember Ben bitching at the refs when Talib got away with murder on Bryant.

I DO remember Joey Porter calling the refs out after they tried their best to put Indy through but Ben and the rest of the Steelers kept their cool.

So Brady is just like Porter, except 100x more of a bitch because Porter never hid behind refs of his linemen.

Ben's too busy exaggerating injuries for that shit.

Worst part of the modern day NFL is how everybody tiptoes around each other's feelings.

Fans take it even farther getting sanctimonious trying to beatify their team, players, and fans while damning everyone else.

JABEE

Worst part of the modern day NFL is how everybody tiptoes around each other's feelings.

Fans take it even farther getting sanctimonious trying to beatify their team, players, and fans while damning everyone else.
You're not talking about the Pats though. They deserve damning!

Brandon Thorn @VeteranScout
#Panthers LG Andrew Norwell was the only guard in the NFL to play at least 500 snaps (834) and not commit a single penalty per @PFF

huh

Tom Penny

Nothing is worse than today's NBA. Teams get beat then go clubbing the same night with the opposing team or show up at their championship party. AAU I guess..

rando14

CZH2t4FUYAEaWE3.jpg

LeShady weighing in on the important issues

Brandon Thorn @VeteranScout
#Panthers LG Andrew Norwell was the only guard in the NFL to play at least 500 snaps (834) and not commit a single penalty per @PFF

huh

smh Cam tryna game-manage his way to tha Super Bowl!!

Line_HTX

Nothing is worse than today's NBA. Teams get beat then go clubbing the same night with the opposing team or show up at their championship party. AAU I guess..

Damn, they must be living the good life if they get beat down in the Finals and then party with the champs afterwards.

cdyhybrid

Meh, a lot of those guys have known each other since high school (AAU like you mentioned). You can compete on the floor but still be cool off it.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 11m11 minutes ago
All 7 new HCs are offensive coaches. Five have said they'll call plays. Assuming Chip Kelly will too, Mike Mularkey's the only one who won't

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
By the way, the last team to win a Super Bowl with a head coach doubling as offensive play-caller was the 2010 Packers.

oatmeal

Banned
Well, we have the evidence for Brady crying, and both Smith and Marshall said the following if you took the time to read the articles:

A. Smith, after saying that Brady whines:

B. Marshall, after saying Gronk pushes off:

Besides, we have all these gems to go off of. How many other players do this with regularity?

bradyf.gif
TOMISMAD.0.gif
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif
InferiorZestyHornedviper.gif

Considering those are sourced from several years, and you can look at virtually every incompletion from virtually every receiver to get upset about no flag.

Everyone does this shit, Brady gets shit on the most. No one shows up their teammates as badly as Peyton Manning. Bad throw? Receivers at fault. Interception? Receivers at fault. Manning face them until they do better.

All 7 new HCs are offensive coaches. Five have said they'll call plays. Assuming Chip Kelly will too, Mike Mularkey's the only one who won't

By the way, the last team to win a Super Bowl with a head coach doubling as offensive play-caller was the 2010 Packers.

Hue will break that streak baby :)

I hope..

Drakeon

Belicheck, Carroll, Harbaugh, Coughlin are the 4 coaches after that and only one of them (Coughlin) is an offensive guy. So, I'm not sure that's a great point?

Tom Penny

Meh, a lot of those guys have known each other since high school (AAU like you mentioned). You can compete on the floor but still be cool off it.

I disagree. That's what's wrong with the sport now. That's why players want to collude. They don't want to go through the best players they rather just join them and take the easy way out. Different era so it is what it is. Just wait until Durant leaves the Sonics and goes to GS.

Godslay

Banned
Considering those are sourced from several years, and you can look at virtually every incompletion from virtually every receiver to get upset about no flag.

Everyone does this shit, Brady gets shit on the most. No one shows up their teammates as badly as Peyton Manning. Bad throw? Receivers at fault. Interception? Receivers at fault. Manning face them until they do better.

Brady is known for these meltdowns. Plain and simple.

The argument was that he cries about calls and there's your evidence.

Manning's not perfect either, he's more renouned for the 1000 yard Manning face stare as opposed to full on bitch mode.

MechDX

Anyone else watching the Captain America 75th Anniversary special on ABC?

If you aren't I'll just assume you hate America and are a fucking commie

With all the offensive coaches getting hired/considered, I'm surprised nobody went after Haley. Especially given Hue getting a second chance after he went all nuts-o in Oakland.

Jumping the shark. McAdoo hasn't confirmed he would continue to call plays. We don't even have an offensive coordinator as of yet.

Draxal

So are you getting the new special 3ds XL Fire Emblem fates they announced today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom