• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

oatmeal

Banned
Brady is known for these meltdowns. Plain and simple.

The argument was that he cries about calls and there's your evidence.

Manning's not perfect either, he's more renouned for the 1000 yard Manning face stare as opposed to full on bitch mode.

He's known for winning, the haters try and know him for his crying about calls which happens 2-3 per season, likely less than every other QB.

It's a hate us cuz they anus situation.

Mechs boy Wentz will play on the North team at the Senior Bowl, Cowboys coaches are handling that side.

Squickens Boy Connor Cook probably should have accepted the senior bowl invite. Quality time with coaches and he probably needs a stock boost. He could have battled it out with Wentz

Mechs boy Wentz will play on the North team at the Senior Bowl, Cowboys coaches are handling that side.

Squickens Boy Connor Cook probably should have accepted the senior bowl invite. Quality time with coaches and he probably needs a stock boost. He could have battled it out with Wentz

Welp not gonna see much from Wentz..

bionic77

Wow weird, that Suicide Squad trailer doesn't look completely awful. It may be better than Batman vs. Superman!
Batman v. Superman is by far the worst set of trailers I have ever seen for a movie.

They spoil as much as possible and make it look as lame as possible.

I suppose it is possible that it is a good movie and the trailers are just horrible but I don't think that has ever happened before.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
T U C K F R U M P

That is my statement.

CZII1OmWQAElfOl.jpg

Tom Penny

Wow weird, that Suicide Squad trailer doesn't look completely awful. It may be better than Batman vs. Superman!

Looks dope in comparison to the last comic book movies Avengers, Captain America and Ant man. Hopefully it's as good as Superman returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom