• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

I haven't seen much better from Aaron and other QBS to be honest
Is this like Pats fans saying that Brady used to be able to slang like Rodgers?

You guys see things differently than us. You know like how you see other races as inferior or Donald Trump as the next president.

effzee

Great article by Jeff Mclane, who asked some tough questins which clearly bothered Lurie : http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagles/?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=365850321

Sums up my feelings. I'd like to buy into what Lurie is doing, buy into Pederson, but with Howie hanging around and still no clear cut distinction between him, a proper GM, and a coach who seems to be a yes man in the mold of Tomsula, I am worried.

Saw that. He's not getting that, definitely not from the Eagles. $17-18M absolute max, otherwise he needs to walk

This is what he was asking before last season started, at the peak of hype and him being comeback player and MVP! His asking price has to have come down by 10M from that.

Zach Berman

✔@ZBerm
Jim Schwartz joked the one of 1st questions to Pederson was what took so long on last drive. "The honeymoon's short in Philadelphia, man!"

I'm like Jim the more I read up about him and hear him. Great hire.

Damn where is everybody?

Report: Eagles to hire John DeFilippo as QBs coach
January 20, 2016, 1:00 am

Another good hire. I don't know who is putting the staff together but if it is Pederson, this is very encouraging.

DC - Jim Schwartz
OC - Frank Reich
QB coach - DeFilippo

Not bad. Not bad at all. More excited about DeFilippo than Reich. Whoever is QB, whether a rookie or Bradford, will have some quality coaches who have also played the position teaching him.

If only I could buy what they are selling about hiring a real personnel guy to lead the FO, and to replace Donahoe.

I just don't see any real aspiring GM wanting to take a job that ultimately answers to Howie Roseman. I'd love to be proven wrong and for the Eagles to pry someone like Chris Ballard from KC.

Pepiope

Great article by Jeff Mclane, who asked some tough questins which clearly bothered Lurie : http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagles/?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=365850321

Sums up my feelings. I'd like to buy into what Lurie is doing, buy into Pederson, but with Howie hanging around and still no clear cut distinction between him, a proper GM, and a coach who seems to be a yes man in the mold of Tomsula, I am worried.

This is what he was asking before last season started, at the peak of hype and him being comeback player and MVP! His asking price has to have come down by 10M from that.

I'm like Jim the more I read up about him and hear him. Great hire.

Another good hire. I don't know who is putting the staff together but if it is Pederson, this is very encouraging.

DC - Jim Schwartz
OC - Frank Reich
QB coach - DeFilippo

Not bad. Not bad at all. More excited about DeFilippo than Reich. Whoever is QB, whether a rookie or Bradford, will have some quality coaches who have also played the position teaching him.

If only I could buy what they are selling about hiring a real personnel guy to lead the FO, and to replace Donahoe.

I just don't see any real aspiring GM wanting to take a job that ultimately answers to Howie Roseman. I'd love to be proven wrong and for the Eagles to pry someone like Chris Ballard from KC.
Reich isn't the OC yet. Shurmur is still in play.

Reich is interviewing today for the job, so maybe he'll be hired in a couple hours.

And I wanted Bradford at 15M. The numbers people are projecting are a bit higher than Id like, but if Pederson thinks that can be his guy....he better go and get him.

Freeman

Banned
As someone who watched all Broncos games this year, last Sunday was one of the best Manning games of the season, other than the GB game its hard to think of a better performance.

The bright side is that this team somehow finds a way to win games that they shouldn't be able to. This Bronco team plays better as the underdog, every time they were favored things went south.

I think that if the Broncos are able to hang in there until the last quarter(no turn overs, great defensive play), they can pull the upset. If we get behind we'll probably go in full PM offense mode and who knows what that is at this point.

The whole TB whining thing is on the reporters asking the questions, there was no out. A Bronco player wouldn't go out of their way to deny that TB whines during the game (something everyone saw last time he was in Denver, to the Patriots detriment, I think he got into the referees nerves).

Has he? I thought he wasn't able to even begin the process until after the Super Bowl?
According to.. Squicken's favorite reporter *pukes*... He has already applied.

#FREEHIM!

Also Floy I watch the Flash Tv show, so it has to be good😏🤔...........

But you also watch SAO.. ;)

But I will look into it. I have so much I have to watch..

Why do all the Browns fans puke so much 🤔
Replicating the browns and their play for the last 3 decades.

squicken

According to.. Squicken's favorite reporter *pukes*... He has already applied.

MKC is kave's girl. Always has been.

Hopefully Flash has his stuff together. I dunno what the Browns will do with him, but I can't see them relying on him to ever play against for them

e:
CZIgSqqW0AAh42x.jpg:large

MKC is kave's girl. Always has been.

Hopefully Flash has his stuff together. I dunno what the Browns will do with him, but I can't see them relying on him to ever play against for them

e:

One can only hope..

Stay suspended and have the freedom to do what you want or play for the Browns

Tough choice

Selling cars.. Or making a six-seven figure paycheck.

That's the true dilemma

Ftfy. Kinda like how Ben was a rapist for just a few minutes each time.

Put another way, Ben was a rapist for far less time than Bionic was a racist, let me tell you.

But Bionic repudiated his previous comments (in Bionic fashion) Did Ben ever say anything about his previous proclivities

Freeman

Banned
NFL isn't going to do anything unless Congress lights a fire under their ass like they did with MLB.

It's the drinking water in Cleveland.

PM is all about that HGH use, it is hard to hide it when we see all that athleticism displayed on the field. Last game he was even able to get up without help after a fake self sack.

Brock also uses human growth hormones, thats why he is so tall, no wonder NE lost.

I don't think there's enough evidence on Manning at all for any kind of allegations. Plus even if he did take it, the substance wasn't illegal or banned in 2011 anyway.

But I'll still chortle at the ESPN and NFL double-standard here when it comes to evidence and reporting on something.

This Jim Harbaugh sleepover stuff is the most brilliant recruiting thing I have seen. That guy could make such an awesome NFL head coach one day

https://twitter.com/CMurph_90/status/689823879385120769

This isn't odd at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom