• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an American and am of legal voting age. Can't say the same for anyone else.
Former jags fans who became patriots fans can't vote. Same law that applies to felons and sex offenders. The latter two have pathways back to regaining their franchise, but some crimes are too monstrous for civilized society to tolerate.

bionic77

She ain't that hot...not even close

Edit: Plus she's an idiot....that's more negative points.
Dash not that hot?

Granted I don't have the best vision but IMHO she is one of the hottest people ever. Admittedly she is not very intelligent. And she also appears to be a hateful little bitch. And she is not a very good actor.

But I don't see how you can question her looks. Her body. Put it together... DAYYUM.

I could be by myself on this one but in my opinion she is on another level of hotness. Especially in her prime. And those titties...

I might just be a weak fuck, but if I was not married I would gladly put a Trump sticker on my car if it let me get into her pants for a few months. I am not a monster so I would feel really bad about it when it was all said and done, but in the moment? My dick unfortunately has very poor morals and wouldn't give a fuck...

Former jags fans who became patriots fans can't vote. Same law that applies to felons and sex offenders. The latter two have pathways back to regaining their franchise, but some crimes are too monstrous for civilized society to tolerate.
Aren't you a Browns fan? That's the same thing as being a criminal.

bionic77

Why the fuck do you have to download a new flash player every fucking week?

Why can't every website be like it is on my phone and not give a fuck about flash?

Hunter S.

AP_849767603467.jpg

Pats fans can't talk shit to Browns fans.

They fucking watched football before the 90s and did so with a shitty ass team.

Pat fans are scumbags and bandwagoning little bitches.

In other words, the worst.
You can't talk shit. You would have sex with the woman version of Donald Trump. So you basically support racists.

Godslay

Banned
I'm an American and am of legal voting age. Can't say the same for anyone else.

Prove it.

Post a copy of your driver's license and SSN.

Then Malik Jackson will do. :)

It will be interesting to see what happens with him.

He was on the radio yesterday saying that he wants to come back and stay in Denver.

He alluded that they were working on it still, but it was out of his control on what is presumably the two parties matching numbers. He should fetch $10M-$13M per, which might be too rich for Elway considering what they gave Wolfe.

Jackson is a better pass rusher in general, but not on the same level run defending as Wolfe.

I'd love to keep them together, even if it meant that Trevathan had to leave. I'll reserve hope, but the dude might just cash out. If so, good for him.

Dash not that hot?

Granted I don't have the best vision but IMHO she is one of the hottest people ever. Admittedly she is not very intelligent. And she also appears to be a hateful little bitch. And she is not a very good actor.

But I don't see how you can question her looks. Her body. Put it together... DAYYUM.

I could be by myself on this one but in my opinion she is on another level of hotness. Especially in her prime. And those titties...

I might just be a weak fuck, but if I was not married I would gladly put a Trump sticker on my car if it let me get into her pants for a few months. I am not a monster so I would feel really bad about it when it was all said and done, but in the moment? My dick unfortunately has very poor morals and wouldn't give a fuck...

I think so because while I agree that she is hot and would totally let her buy me a diner, enough to vote for american hitler? Nah, I ain't that thirsty.

bionic77

You can't talk shit. You would have sex with the woman version of Donald Trump. So you basically support racists.
You wouldn't know this being an infant and a moron but a man cannot be called to account for the actions made while his penis is in control.

And at least I would sacrifice my hypothetical honor for someone hot. In my hypo I was not married nor did I have kids so it just shit talking. Unlike someone I know who was discussing something rather disgusting and all the while meaning every single disease infested word...

As I recall you were ready to share a $5 hooker with dozens of men...

You wouldn't know this being an infant and a moron but a man cannot be called to account for the actions made while his penis is in control.

And at least I would sacrifice my hypothetical honor for someone hot. In my hypo I was not married nor did I have kids so it just shit talking. Unlike someone I know who was discussing something rather disgusting and all the while meaning every single disease infested word...

As I recall you were ready to share a $5 hooker with dozens of men...
Please. It's not my fault you are a weak willed whore who cannot control himself.

squicken

Feel like I'm watching Arrow out of obligation at this point. I just don't really care anymore.

Funny you mention this, b/c I have seen the same tweet on my TL by about 10 different people. Seems lots of people watch it, but no one loves it. I gave up on it after the first season. Only recent show I have really been able to watch over multiple seasons is GoT. And that had a really shaky feel to it last year

Reuben Frank ✔ @RoobCSN
I asked Jeff Lurie what Howie Roseman has done to give him confidence to restore his personnel control. He declined to answer.

Line_HTX

EWWW, fuck you 24 Hour Fitness for showing this UGLY ASS Drake music video. Should've put Kendrick on at least.

This David Guetta and Nicki Minaj video looks pretty baller though.

bionic77

Saw Mad Max finally. It was good but maybe doesn't live up to the hype.
Thats a movie that needs to be seen in the theater to be fully appreciated. Also you have probably seen too many GIFs of a lot of the awesome moments in the movie. I went in totally cold and its as worth it.

You missed out!

Spinluck

Was he the one that guided Colt legend, Curtis Painter?

You ignorant whore.

Kerry Collins (no relation to music legend Phil Collins, was probably in a bar when he got the job)

Curtis Painter (not an actual painter, but was probably better at it than quarterbacking)

Dan Orlovsky (led the Lions to 0-16)

These 3 legends gave up their careers so that we can have Luck, and Clyde did a perfect job teaching them how to absolutely tank leave it all on the field. These guys are heroes who took the fall for Manning's broken neck, and the incompetence of a billionaire crackhead and Polian. So don't you dare mock them or Clyde. That was the greatest 2-14 season of all time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thats a movie that needs to be seen in the theater to be fully appreciated. Also you have probably seen too many GIFs of a lot of the awesome moments in the movie. I went in totally cold and its as worth it.

You missed out!

Yeah I think I kept waiting to see all the gif scenes.

I literally cringed at the "that's bait" part

Spinluck

Stacey Dash is 50 years old? For some reason I completely missed that, good lord.

Maybe as a trade off she has to say ridiculously stupid shit on TV. Tbh, if I could be the male equivalent of attractiveness I would too.

I got one of my earliest boners watching her in Clueless, and that was before I understood sex.

Spinluck

New revision is due this year.

That is when I am getting it.

Always wait for revision 2.0 of Apple products.

I'm still on the fence about a smart watch, seems like excessive tech, but if you have a smart phone why not?

Also, I wonder if Apple Watch will still require an Apple Device? Hope not, but since it runs a variant of iOS I'm guessing it will.

Line_HTX

Stacey Dash is 50 years old? For some reason I completely missed that, good lord.

Maybe as a trade off she has to say ridiculously stupid shit on TV. Tbh, if I could be the male equivalent of attractiveness I would too.

I got one of my earliest boners watching her in Clueless, and that was before I understood sex.

Damn... lol

You skinny as fuck or what?

I'm still on the fence about a smart watch, seems like excessive tech, but if you have a smart phone why not?

Also, I wonder if Apple Watch will still require an Apple Device? Hope not, but since it runs a variant of iOS I'm guessing it will.

If they made it usable without an Apple Device, it would just require you to add another data plan with some greedy fuck carrier to do anything cool with it.

Spinluck

Damn... lol

You skinny as fuck or what?

wut

I meant to say "her male equivalent of attractiveness"

I think I'm sexy, but Stacey Dash is on a whole another level.

On a scale of Luck to Ugly, then from ugly to good looking. I think I'm good looking enough.

I could've swore it only worked with iPhone.

Oh you mean like usable with an android or MS phone? Yeah probably not. I thought you meant like not having to have it tethered to any phone. Like, it'd be cool if I could just wear my watch to the gym and not have to carry my phone with me, and still be able to listen to music and stuff,.

Spinluck

Oh you mean like usable with an android or MS phone? Yeah probably not. I thought you meant like not having to have it tethered to any phone. Like, it'd be cool if I could just wear my watch to the gym and not have to carry my phone with me, and still be able to listen to music and stuff,.

Yup, well there goes that.

I'd still consider it though, if Android doesn't dish out some nice ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom