• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

So RG3 was looking at houses today in the Lake Conroe area (about 40 miles NW of Houston).

This is all Wienkes fault

Not sure that means anything. They could just be relocating the family closer to his folks. Adrian Peterson lives in Houston in the offseason. Andre Johnson lived in Miami

squicken

Road Warrior > Mad Max > Fury Road >>>>>>>> Beyond Thunderdome

e: Reasonably close to Waco, too. Maybe he'll spend lots of time there as Mr Baylor? No idea where his folks live. Thought it was that general area

MechDX

Not sure that means anything. They could just be relocating the family closer to his folks. Adrian Peterson lives in Houston in the offseason. Andre Johnson lived in Miami

Yes I know. Lot of them live here in the off season due to inexpensive housing, weather, training, no state tax etc.... but where do his parents live? I thought it was near Dallas?

bionic77

Road Warrior > Mad Max > Fury Road >>>>>>>> Beyond Thunderdome

e: Reasonably close to Waco, too. Maybe he'll spend lots of time there as Mr Baylor? No idea where his folks live. Thought it was that general area
I never really loved any of the Mad Max movies until Fury Road.

I liked 2 and Thunderdome because of how weird they were but didn't love them.

Fury Road was just about perfect for what it was trying to do.

eznark

Banned
So RG3 was looking at houses today in the Lake Conroe area (about 40 miles NW of Houston).

This is all Wienkes fault

Planning his retirement, most likely.

Fury Road was basically a Steven Segal movie, and it got nominated for an Oscar. A+.

I never really loved any of the Mad Max movies until Fury Road.

I liked 2 and Thunderdome because of how weird they were but didn't love them.

Fury Road was just about perfect for what it was trying to do.

Yeah, the first one has some weird timing and is kind of disjointed. Road Warrior is much better, but I wouldn't call it one of my all time favorite films. Thunderdome has some fun moments, but the middle of that movie is kind of a mess. Fury Road just does away with all the nonsense and kicks ass from start to finish.

smh, an old man trying to be hip

since when is Apple hip?

One of the female characters, Soleil, is attracted to women, and often gets flustered and weak in the knees when she's around them. She often fears that she can't be a "strong and cool woman" because of this. Later in the support conversations if you pair her up with the male protagonist, he spikes her drink with a "magic powder" that makes her see women as men and vice-versa to help her "practice" around women. This was done without her knowing, as she fails to recognize the protagonist at the start of the conversation. Once the magic wore off, she found herself attracted to the male protagonist, and ends up proposing to him, saying that she fell in love with the female version of him, but now loves him as a male.

What the fuck?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I honestly thought we'd have some news on Megatron, one way or another by now. All time great Lions WR Herman Moore said he thinks Megatron will retire but that was just his opinion, nothing he heard from Megatron. He's apparantly getting married this summer but man, just one more season.

"My gut is that I don't see him coming back. I think if he was, I think he'd already said that by now," Moore replied.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/1/18/10785044/herman-moore-believes-calvin-johnson-will-retire

Pay him the max and we still have plenty of cap room plus 11 draft picks. The return of the Coaching staff could possibly help but who knows.

This quote after the Bears W still gives me hope though:

"(We're) real close," he said in the locker room in Chicago. "Line's playing better. Matt (Stafford's) playing great. We're getting better on the outside flanks. And on defense, the longer they have continuity, the better they'll be."

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...ht_jim_caldwel.html#incart_river_mobile_index

We got Coach Caldwell, Coach Cooter and Coach Austin and the squad all back for at least one more year. Just one more season Megatron please. This team is poised for great things next year.

The Coney industry in Detroit owes its resurgence to Matthew Stafford. He saw them through the Recession.

Not gonna lie, I laughed.

FTF

Thats a movie that needs to be seen in the theater to be fully appreciated. Also you have probably seen too many GIFs of a lot of the awesome moments in the movie. I went in totally cold and its as worth it.

You missed out!

It's strange how we agree on so many things...except, well, you know.

The murder of former spy Alexander Litvinenko in 2006 was "probably" approved by President Vladimir Putin, a public inquiry has concluded.

Mr Litvinenko died aged 43 in London in 2006, days after being poisoned with radioactive polonium-210, which he is believed to have drunk in a cup of tea.

A public inquiry into his death began in January 2015.

Chairman Sir Robert Owen said it was likely Mr Putin signed off the killing following a long-running feud.

So more probable than not?!

Goodell just suspended Putin for 1 game based on this report.

The murder of former spy Alexander Litvinenko in 2006 was "probably" approved by President Vladimir Putin, a public inquiry has concluded.

Mr Litvinenko died aged 43 in London in 2006, days after being poisoned with radioactive polonium-210, which he is believed to have drunk in a cup of tea.

A public inquiry into his death began in January 2015.

Chairman Sir Robert Owen said it was likely Mr Putin signed off the killing following a long-running feud.

So more probable than not?!

Goodell just suspended Putin for 1 game based on this report.

And Kraft will buy the courts to let his friend off.. Pats once again supporting the evil of the world.. ;)

Kave.. The point of alts is to not be suspected.

That's not me you fool.

I'm so popular I have copycats.

Manziel-vegas-painting-01-06-16.png

Another copycat

hey pats fans: what's your opinion on wearing a welker jersey? i'm sort of torn; i really liked him as a player but i don't know how it's looked at to wear a former player's jersey that went to another team and especially on the terms that welker left on

hey pats fans: what's your opinion on wearing a welker jersey? i'm sort of torn; i really liked him as a player but i don't know how it's looked at to wear a former player's jersey that went to another team and especially on the terms that welker left on
I have one, it has not left my closet since he left.

Give it 5 to 10 years and it's a respectable throwback. Maybe he goes into the Pats HOF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom