• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, please share the Brazilian booty pics that come to Miami (or scout in Rio). I planned on going to Rio myself but the place is too damn dangerous these days. Very curious to see how things go with the Olympics.

Gonna be interesting to see what a bunch of snow and ice does to an already sketchy field in Charlotte. Everyone is expecting that game to be a track meet, but I could see both teams playing it tight to the vest and ending up with a 14-10 type final score.

I've read a lot of complaints about your field being shit, what exactly is wrong with it (taking weather out of the equation)? They even asked Arians about it and he said he'd play in the parking lot, just let us know in advance so we know what shoes to bring.

Even though we're the top 2 offenses I still felt defense was going to decide this game and whoever imposes their will more on that side of the ball wins. I expect it to go down to the wire and be a one score game, perhaps by a FG. It should be a damn good game.

bionic77

Chris, please share the Brazilian booty pics that come to Miami (or scout in Rio). I planned on going to Rio myself but the place is too damn dangerous these days. Very curious to see how things go with the Olympics.

I've read a lot of complaints about your field being shit, what exactly is wrong with it (taking weather out of the equation)? They even asked Arians about it and he said he'd play in the parking lot, just let us know in advance so we know what shoes to bring.

Even though we're the top 2 offenses I still felt defense was going to decide this game and whoever imposes their will more on that side of the ball wins. I expect it to go down to the wire and be a one score game, perhaps by a FG. It should be a damn good game.
I doubt Brazil is that dangerous if you stay close to your hotel.

The whores can take taxi's in Brazil you know, there is no reason for you to go to the ghetto unless you really want that discount pussy. In which case you have to be prepared to live dangerously.

Send us some SFW pics of your sexcation!

Yours already sounds a lot better than Tabris'....

It's just natural grass that's been beaten up by a lot of rain and a lot of football over the past five months.

They've resodded it three times now since October and the aid just hasn't had the time to take hold.

Tomlin coaches like it was a sports movie and we were written to win at the last second.

I can't say I disagreed with McCarthy at the time. I thought they had the momentum and the longer Palmer played the more likely he would just give them the game. Hindsight is 20/20 and Patriots fans are all smelly bitches. This is known.

Tomlin's crazy enough to do it. And honestly, I'm not sure I'd disagree. It's the circumstances. Six seed, road dog, numerous injuries, not that bad of an idea to roll the dice. If it were reversed though, and it was the Broncos in that situation, then I'd say take it to OT. As for Packers/Cards, maybe the Card D being backed on their heels and dazed after allowing two hail marys on one drive were ripe for the picking. However, Packers were playing with backup WRs and perhaps that was a factor. I don't know, I guess I can see both sides.

Spinluck

The comment section of that article killed me lol.

Before the New York game earlier in the month, Jordan, Pippen, and Grant, all of whom had boys under three at the time, had debated for a half hour about whose child had the biggest penis. They eventually agreed it was Pippen’s.

#BionicRedeemed

Line_HTX

Excuse me, who are you people?

image.php

You'd think Big Cat would be shamed enough by having the field look like shit two weeks in a row on national TV to finally install turf.

But A) Richardson is a cheap fuck
B) Natural Grass is part of the "Sunday In The Park" vibe he wants with BoA
C) Richardson is a cheap fuck

Bitch I'm free from this shame in two weeks.

Fuck you Stafford and fuck you furries!

I doubt Brazil is that dangerous if you stay close to your hotel.

The whores can take taxi's in Brazil you know, there is no reason for you to go to the ghetto unless you really want that discount pussy. In which case you have to be prepared to live dangerously.

Send us some SFW pics of your sexcation!

Yours already sounds a lot better than Tabris'....
Well I'm actually a bit of a world traveler that goes somewhere new every year and have done plenty of research into Brazil. I was going to go there in '14 but wanted to enter the Amazon so I was getting a bunch of immunizations but my doctor at the time fucked up the order and timing and I wasn't going to mess with the jungle so I changed the trip to Scandinavia instead. I'd actually only spend a small duration in Rio because it's shit for culture. All the hot women are in the south where Europeans migrated and the two cultures mixed whereas if you head up north, you'll get true Brazilian culture but the women look...rough. So basically have fun and play with the booty down south and then get a proper cultural education and experience up north. As for Rio, it used to be that you just had to not be a dumb ass and avoid the flavelas (ghetto) and change out of your expensive American clothes and accessories, the obvious stuff. Now a days they will roam straight to where the tourists go and rob your ass in front of everyone. They'll rob you on the beach, in the middle of a busy street, it doesn't matter and they'll shoot your ass if they have to. Meanwhile, if you know how to defend yourself and do so against a kid/teen that's robbing you, the police will be on the youth's side and you'll end up in jail. The government is especially corrupt over there as well. BTW, I don't have to pay to get laid, thank you very much ;)
It's just natural grass that's been beaten up by a lot of rain and a lot of football over the past five months.

They've resodded it three times now since October and the aid just hasn't had the time to take hold.

Ah ok. Ours is natural too but the coolest thing about our stadium is that the entire field can be moved out of the stadium for natural sun light and kept in if the weather is shite.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Squall you really need to add more paragraphs to your huge posts because I have a nasty habit of automatically ignoring huge blocks of text. It'd make them way easier to read!

bionic77

It may be a small sample size, but I know a few dudes that went to Brazil (some who were married) and they all fucked with the whores over there.

Apparently its like going to Disney World and not getting your picture with Mickey Mouse. Except in Brazil instead of cartoon characters it is hookers.

Heard the same thing about the far east (where Tabris is going), but maybe all of these guys are just scumbags. Who knows? I would never fuck with hookers or mail order brides. I always feel horrible for those people.

MechDX

Leaked yesterday Vrabel was offered Niners DC job yet nothing since then. Maybe Texans making a counter offer with "promises"?

I can hope

Squall you really need to add more paragraphs to your huge posts because I have a nasty habit of automatically ignoring huge blocks of text. It'd make them way easier to read!
This gave me a chuckle because I think it was Spin? Made jab about how many paragraphs I have in a post. I'm a big fan of breaking up my posts for that very reason but I try to separate by subject as one should.
It may be a small sample size, but I know a few dudes that went to Brazil (some who were married) and they all fucked with the whores over there.

Apparently its like going to Disney World and not getting your picture with Mickey Mouse. Except in Brazil instead of cartoon characters it is hookers.

Heard the same thing about the far east (where Tabris is going), but maybe all of these guys are just scumbags. Who knows? I would never fuck with hookers or mail order brides. I always feel horrible for those people.

Jnc well I imagine seeing all that Brazilian booty and not getting any would feel like that but that doesn't mean you have to resort to whores. It's even easier pulling women in other countries than here in the states (there are exceptions, of course). Where is Tabris going? It's usually effortless to get pussy in the east depending on where you go. If it's a poor country they flock to white men like geese and if it's somewhere like Japan, there's a whole damn district in Tokyo where girls look for gaijins? (white guys). I just realized I don't know if Tabris is white but Asian women are definitely attracted to black men too. They just want some of that exotic.

Hindl

Still I think I need to diversify a little, I've slept with white girls, Latinas from various countries and one black girl,

I'll have to work on it...

I should clarify, I've never dated a 100% asian, but half-asians...oh man. I once dated a half Korean/half German girl. Asian girl but with all the curves of a German barmaid. It was fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom