• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, we are all Cardinals fans.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

heL6txn.jpg

Whoever invented shoveling sucks.

It's nuts in NYC right now. I just ventured out for some groceries, there was an older woman unearthing her car which was buried underneath about 4.5' of snow. She looks at me, gives me the biggest smile and says "Isn't it a fucking beautiful day?!"

I love this place

Godslay

Banned
Tired of hearing how bad the Broncos will lose today.

Tired of hearing how if the Broncos manage to pull off a miracle win at home as underdogs they'll get blown out in the Superbowl.

Both scenarios could very well work out to be true, but no game was ever won on paper.

Go Broncos.

Euron

STAND AND CHEER FOR THE PANTHERS. STAND AND CHEER FOR THE TEAM.
No

Today, we are all Cardinals fans.

WHO'S WITH ME?!
LIGHT THE BEACONS

Tired of hearing how if the Broncos manage to pull off a miracle win at home as underdogs they'll get blown out in the Superbowl.

Both scenarios could very well work out to be true, but no game was ever won on paper.

Go Broncos.
You have my sword

Bread

Banned

Go Broncos.
It's a Broncos pats game in Denver, I think it's pretty clear they will pull out some bullshit after a key pats player gets hurt.

h1nch

It's a Broncos pats game in Denver, I think it's pretty clear they will pull out some bullshit after a key pats player gets hurt.

Don't forget we have Gun Show Ed in our pocket as well. Expect some missed late hits on Tom Brady and some phantom PI calls.

You can rest assured that if you lose this game you will have plenty of those types of excuses to rattle off.

eznark

Banned
Would've met up this weekend but there was kinda a blizzard going on.

I'm an old man so I don't hang with the Tinder crowd, I've only ever met one person who used it. He was like a 20 year old congressional intern at a US Chamber conference. He used tinder all three nights to bring another bored college chick to his hotel room.

These driven millenial women have turned these pussified dudes who still live with their parents (or who let their parents send them on little international summer camps) into glorified dildos. It's amazing! These dudes are just happy with their participation ribbons that they hang on the bedposts in their parents basement while the women are starting successful careers with no strings. Good for you, gals!

KingBroly

Banned
Don't forget we have Gun Show Ed in our pocket as well. Expect some missed late hits on Tom Brady and some phantom PI calls.

You can rest assured that if you lose this game you will have plenty of those types of excuses to rattle off.

The Hoc's turning heel on you on this day, the day of the Royal Rumble

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR

#49ers interested in former #Browns DC Jim O'Neil. Former Browns coach Mike Pettine has told some people he wants to take year off, for now

The possibilities are endless.

Just as usual, I've been pretty much ignoring all the prediction bullshit, because you can't say predict without dick, and that's what all these "experts" can eat a big bowl of.

It's football. You can't predict shit. I'm not sure how many people are actually are 100% convinced the Pats are gonna win this game. I sure am not convinced (but I'm a pessimist by heart).

The game can go a lot of different ways. I feel like the Pats have a clear advantage in the personnel groups of QB,TE and at the HC position. I'm sorry but Peyton is not the same anymore, and neither is Brady, but you can't deny he is superior to him (at this point at least). And well, you can call Bill a cheater or whatever, but nobody can argue Kubiak is better than Bill. And well Gronk is Gronk.

The Broncos have the superior WR group, the better D and O-line, and RBs especially with the injuries the Pats have experienced (not an excuse, you guys have had injuries too, but let's be real here).

I guess the secondary groups could be viewed as equals, depending on if Harris is playing.

Now add that we play in Denver, which has not been kind to us, and this game is a total toss up.

I don't understand how you can act like nobody gives the Broncos a shot. It's just setting yourself up again, just like the last time, which if I recall correctly, you won.

Tom Brady is old enough to get calls from the Brolic Zebra.

In fact at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodellführer made the call. America having to squirm for two weeks while deciding who they hate the least, Cam Newton or the New England Patriots, would bring him the most $$$ at the box office.

In fact at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodellführer made the call. America having to squirm for two weeks while deciding who they hate the least, Cam Newton or the New England Patriots, would bring him the most $$$ at the box office.
You're a wierd boy Grovo, Grovo Penn.

Grovo, did you have to kill already to survive?

Is your water supply still holding strong?

Farooq

Banned
The Cardinals success will depend on how healthy Carson Palmer's finger is. I had no idea he had hurt the index finger on his throwing arm until the Packers game last week. That's a huge deal for any QB.

If he has any sort of pain and/or it affects his ability to throw the ball the Panthers defense will probably get at least two turnovers and control the game with a solid running game from Cam and Jonathan Stewart.

You could tell last week Carson didn't have the zip on his passes. His stat line was certainly decent with 3 TDs and 300 + yards but he had those two stupid picks. Larry Fitzgerald had to put the team on his back last week.

If he throws those two INTs against the Panthers the Cardinals will lose.

Going to wait to see what the weather conditions are in both games later this morning, but in the AFC I'm leaning towards the Patriots.

"Never bet against the Bill Bellichick and Tom Brady Patriots."

Either way we have two great football games today.

Probably the last Peyton v. Brady matchup and what will probably be an exciting defensive matchup (and offensive for that matter depending on the weather conditions) by two teams who have never won a Super Bowl.

I agree, I was all in on Palmer and Arians. However, the index finger is last finger to leave the ball, it definitely affects accuracy.

Just as usual, I've been pretty much ignoring all the prediction bullshit, because you can't say predict without dick, and that's what all these "experts" can eat a big bowl of.

It's football. You can't predict shit. I'm not sure how many people are actually are 100% convinced the Pats are gonna win this game. I sure am not convinced (but I'm a pessimist by heart).

The game can go a lot of different ways. I feel like the Pats have a clear advantage in the personnel groups of QB,TE and at the HC position. I'm sorry but Peyton is not the same anymore, and neither is Brady, but you can't deny he is superior to him (at this point at least). And well, you can call Bill a cheater or whatever, but nobody can argue Kubiak is better than Bill. And well Gronk is Gronk.

The Broncos have the superior WR group, the better D and O-line, and RBs especially with the injuries the Pats have experienced (not an excuse, you guys have had injuries too, but let's be real here).

I guess the secondary groups could be viewed as equals, depending on if Harris is playing.

Now add that we play in Denver, which has not been kind to us, and this game is a total toss up.

I don't understand how you can act like nobody gives the Broncos a shot. It's just setting yourself up again, just like the last time, which if I recall correctly, you won.

the guy who runs the Suncoast's sports book said at one point the money was 30 - 1 for the Pats this week. Said it was the most onesided game he had ever seen in terms of betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom