• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Pey Pey to go out with some dignity damnit

Favre's career died on a frozen field in Minnesota, I don't need another legend to get taken out in shame and humilitation.

I just want Pey Pey to go out with some dignity damnit

Favre's career died on a frozen field in Minnesota, I don't need another legend to get taken out in shame and humilitation.

I'd rather Fitz get a ring. Pey Pey losing in overtime via a Tom Brady opening TD drive would be fine.

I don't share the irrational hatred for the Pats, I don't want them to repeat but I also want a good Super Bowl. The last one the Broncos were in was one of the worst I've witnessed, if not THE worst.

Hunter S.

Eh. Broncos weren't used to catching passing from Peyton again.

That's why it's so important for a QB not to miss starts. Ben's 1st game back from injury is always bad because his timings are off, both with his throws and his receivers.

Ben plays 16 games next season and I like our chances for a deep playoff run.

I do not give a fuck about your Steelers.

I'd rather Fitz get a ring. Pey Pey losing in overtime via a Tom Brady opening TD drive would be fine.

I don't share the irrational hatred for the Pats, I don't want them to repeat but I also want a good Super Bowl. The last one the Broncos were in was one of the worst I've witnessed, if not THE worst.

Him losing is fine. I just don't want Kansas City part deux to be the last thing we see from one of the greatest QBs of all time.

Hunter S.

I thought you had me on ignore?!

If Peyton has a bad game today you better get that button ready.

This is you to me.
parasite-hookworm.gif

Mostly for other years.

Hunter S.

^ Yeah, it doesn't help. They dropped a ton of balls with Brock too. I think it's systemic to some degree.

Last time we played the Pats, DT was shut down to the tune of 1 catch on 13 targets. That or he dropped the ball at least 8 times that game. By most accounts anyways.

I like to believe it was because of bad timing with Brock. But I also believe I fall victim to the belief perseverance bias like everyone else.

Coffee and sunshine for now.

Tom Penny

This fucking wait. I have everything done. Meatballs been simmering in sauce all morning until it's time to head out. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

Slo

4th Grade Science experiment has begun. 4 plain quarter pound hamburgers from McD's, 4 homemade burgers, who rots faster?

Slo

Surprise, surprise, the dumb twats at McDonalds screwed up my order and gave me quarter pounders with cheese. Now I have to find shitty cheddar cheese for my burgers. Who keeps cheddar cheese slices on hand?

Every time you put your faith in a slack jawed teenager who's making minimum wage you get LET THE FUCK DOWN

Surprise, surprise, the dumb twats at McDonalds screwed up my order and gave me quarter pounders with cheese. Now I have to find shitty cheddar cheese for my burgers. Who keeps cheddar cheese slices on hand?

Every time you put your faith in a slack jawed teenager who's making minimum wage you get LET THE FUCK DOWN

Eat them, buy new ones.

Quarter pounders are like 1 dollar over there right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom