• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it British Guys? Because British football announcing is hilariously good.

Jeff Reinebold does most of the analysis and he's actually pretty good, better than most of the guys on US TV but they can never get into much depth because they have to assume most of the viewers aren't hardcore fans.

So they get any old clown with an American accent and talk about fantasy bullshit or the chances of a London team for 40% of the time, 55% of the time is slobbering over Brady/Peyton no matter which two teams are playing and just 5% is spent on what happens in the game.

El Topo

Damn. My legal stream doesn't work. Commercials work of course, but all I get is a broken screenshot of the US flag superimposed with Brady.

Edit:
Typing this it finally started working. Praise Brady!

Just finished my homework. I almost blew it. I thought I had to turn in a program in pseudo code or flow chart form, but it was both. The flow chart was easy enough since I already knew how I wanted things to go based off the pseudo code.

Anyways we are all Cardinals fans today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom