• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

bionic77

It's simple, there is a demand for booty pics and I'm just a willing supplier that's all.

If we were all like Tebow...then Tebow wouldn't be special...so I have to sin so Tebow lives.
I made a deal with the DA.

We need the 10 best pictures you have of the juiciest and most luscious booties you have in your possession for evidence. The rest must be destroyed.

In exchange we will increase the punishment for being a Pats fan from 5 years in jail to 10.

Eh there are more Steelers fans in South Carolina than Panthers fans so no one really gives a shit down there.

Edit: Although Chuck Town is a lot like the Triangle in that you have a lot of NFC East transplants...who also don't give a shit.

My crazy insane cousin ex wife got remarried to some dude in NC. She's now a Panthers fan.

ENJOY!

No really she's bat shit insane my cousin a crackhead degenerate in and out of jail and his kids all choose to live here in Seattle than be with their mother.

MechDX

You assholes poached him before our season was over!

Was it so hard to wait another 2 days? Goddam

E: sorry, didn't see that it was the colts. Damnit spin and Narag! What happened to our friendship?!?

If they wanted him why not just hire him right away? McDaniels went back to the Patriots right after being fired

resize

vs

ae84b96017192c3077f0661427c279a6.612x612x1.jpg

The NFL is taking it too far with the product placements! SELL OUTS.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Strange going to a game not expecting to win as a Pats fan... Is this how other fans typically feel?
#annoyingpatsfan

Honestly... there is a chance the Pats get completely demolished.

effzee

Strange going to a game not expecting to win as a Pats fan... Is this how other fans typically feel?
#annoyingpatsfan

Honestly... there is a chance the Pats get completely demolished.

Pederson, future Eagles and HOF multi SB winning coach, is going to call the game of his life.

Just you watch!

effzee

Has Calvin Johnson retired officially or still rumored as of now?

BTW weirdest thing during the Republican debate last night, noticed Michel Tafoya (NBC sideline reporter) retweeting all conservative talking points. Shocked to find her to be a right wing type of person.

WOW her twitter is full of anti-Obama rhetoric.

I made a deal with the DA.

We need the 10 best pictures you have of the juiciest and most luscious booties you have in your possession for evidence. The rest must be destroyed.

In exchange we will increase the punishment for being a Pats fan from 5 years in jail to 10.
Pretty sure the punishment for being a Pats fan is forever in hell, so we can increase it to forever and a day.

Talon

Has Calvin Johnson retired officially or still rumored as of now?

BTW weirdest thing during the Republican debate last night, noticed Michel Tafoya (NBC sideline reporter) retweeting all conservative talking points. Shocked to find her to be a right wing type of person.

WOW her twitter is full of anti-Obama rhetoric.
...retweeting Breitbart News.

Okay. This was unexpected.

Top Bottom