• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

bionic77

Porter definitely went on the field to start shit. Munchak was trying to provoke that guy on the sidelines. The Steelers obviously had a team-wide plan to provoke the Bengals into dumb penalties. That's smart. But do you want to watch games like that? League needs to get these things stopped before they start, and that means going after the guys instigating stuff
It started before the game.

I believe steelers and Bengal players were threatening to shoot each other before the game on Twitter. League should have suspended those players. Was a lot of rough talk before this game started.

I still don't know what happened to the Bungles and Steelers though. These games never used to be like this. This only happened this year. Unfortunately the well is probably poisoned for the next 5. :(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
man nothing kicks your ass like a lack of sleep. My son woke up at like 10 last night and wouldnt sleep unless someone was holding him, which means no one else in the house got any sleep.

Marvin Lewis should be fired, lose a game because one player cant keep his head during a play and another player can't keep his head after a play getting baited by Joey Porter.

Vikings have to cut Walsh, i bet he's going to be a full on head case now till he's out of Minnesota. Nailing 47 yarders in below 0 weather but misses the chipshot. Brad Lidge effect.

Woe is me our offense sucks, Rodgers had a career worst year which is still better than like 98% of every QB thats ever played, we suck, one and done in the playoffs... oh, they won? oh.

Texans sucked and im pretty sure i would prefer that beatdown to how the bengals or vikings lost, at least then they *shouldnt* be confusing themselves thinking that they were close. They weren't close and need to get a lot better on offense. That defense was amazing saturday. Glad they're firing the special teams coach, he was awful. Something that didnt usually happen before.

spyder_ur

Porter definitely went on the field to start shit. Munchak was trying to provoke that guy on the sidelines. The Steelers obviously had a team-wide plan to provoke the Bengals into dumb penalties. That's smart. But do you want to watch games like that? League needs to get these things stopped before they start, and that means going after the guys instigating stuff

I agree, and they should have seen this one coming. This year was honestly the poorest product of NFL football I have ever seen, it continued and accelerated into the playoffs, and Goodell/NFL leadership are putting their energies elsewhere.

Porter should absolutely be fined and/or suspended too.

I felt dirty watching that game.

harSon

Banned
It started before the game.

I believe steelers and Bengal players were threatening to shoot each other before the game on Twitter. League should have suspended those players. Was a lot of rough talk before this game started.

I still don't know what happened to the Bungles and Steelers though. These games never used to be like this. This only happened this year. Unfortunately the well is probably poisoned for the next 5. :(

Having our team decimated twice a year playing the Ravens is bad enough. Now we have to endure another 2 games of mutually assured injuries against the Bengals :(

Line_HTX

Woe is me our offense sucks, Rodgers had a career worst year which is still better than like 98% of every QB thats ever played, we suck, one and done in the playoffs... oh, they won? oh.

Texans sucked and im pretty sure i would prefer that beatdown to how the bengals or vikings lost, at least then they *shouldnt* be confusing themselves thinking that they were close. They weren't close and need to get a lot better on offense. That defense was amazing saturday. Glad they're firing the special teams coach, he was awful. Something that didnt usually happen before.

This exactly. At least it was over and done with so I didn't have to deal with even more stupidity in the 4th. It's way better than the ending of the Shitgals and the Vikeshits. Getting bodied is a better learning experience, lol

Ryan Tannehill is a great quarterback.

Let's do it!

LOL

Maybe

GUYS IM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC THE ALCOHOL SIMPLY IS FUEL OK REPEAT AND RINSE 5 TIMES IS IT TRUE YET?
:you

Ryan Tannehill is a great quarterback.

Let's do it!
Ryan Tannehill is a great quarterback,
as the term great is subjective and relative. When considering the broad spectrum of quarterbacks from the pee wee leagues to the NFL Tannehill is without a doubt in the top 20%, which should justify his placement in the "great" category.

Line_HTX

Having our team decimated twice a year playing the Ravens is bad enough. Now we have to endure another 2 games of mutually assured injuries against the Bengals :(

Not even the most vicious, defensive battle, most hard hitting SNF with the Ravens was like Saturday night. This one went beyond what the Ravens at their best could hit.

MechDX

Quinn says we're keeping Stafford long-term.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Better than the alternative which is Jack and shit. Some of you need to get a serious grasp on NFL life right now.

The draft is a complete crap shoot and their are NO good free agent QBs available

Better than the alternative which is Jack and shit. Some of you need to get a serious grasp on NFL life right now.

The draft is a complete crap shoot and their are NO good free agent QBs available

Yeah, I know. :( That's what sucks. I wish better was out there but the FA market is horrible at the moment and nothing is in the draft. The number of truly good QBs to come out of the draft since Stafford went 1st overall is a tiny list.

bionic77

We are going to have a lot of players faking concussions in the next few years.

:(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
As a football player I don't care if you played Pee Wee, High School or NFL you do not fake an injury.

Vontaze Burfict led with his helmet, right?

antonio-brown-vontaze-burfict-adam-jones.jpe

Not even close.

And even if he did that's a 15 yard penalty. Fine.

Then Joey Porter runs onto the field and goes directly into the faces of Bengals defenders, and not checking on Antonio Brown's health like the whole organization and fanbase made it seem.

Joey-Porter.jpg

What the hell was DC Joey Porter doing on the field, getting into Bengals defensive players faces?

He was not concerned with Antonio Brown's health.

He ran onto the field to run his mouth and try to instigate Bengal defenders.

He had no business being on the field and should've been flagged as such.

You dont have to lead with the helmet for that to be a penalty. You are confused.

MechDX

Yeah, I know. :( That's what sucks.

At least you have something. I get shit for pinning my hopes on anyone who plays QB for the Texans but fuck at this point that is all you have is hope. fans of teams with franchise QB's are the ones saying "oh he sucks/will suck/is shit" like they are some got damned football Nostradamus.

Well sometimes all you have is hope and a prayer. Ride that shit until it dies or you lose your damn mind.

With that said Savage is gonna fuck shit up next year! OH YEAHHHHHH!!!

brVvqvA.jpg

Salaadin

Not even the most vicious, defensive battle, most hard hitting SNF with the Ravens was like Saturday night. This one went beyond what the Ravens at their best could hit.
Ravens and Steelers hate but respect each other. Bengals and Steelers is all hate. The players, the fans....It's just hate.

Seems like it just started this year and I'm not sure why. The Bell injury and the drama that followed? The Dalton/Eifert injuries? Probably a bit of everything. It all just boiled over after Shaziers unflagged illegal hit on Gio.

jakncoke

Banned
At least you have something. I get shit for pinning my hopes on anyone who plays QB for the Texans but fuck at this point that is all you have is hope. fans of teams with franchise QB's are the ones saying "oh he sucks/will suck/is shit" like they are some got damned football Nostradamus.

Well sometimes all you have is hope and a prayer. Ride that shit until it dies or you lose your damn mind.

With that said Savage is gonna fuck shit up next year! OH YEAHHHHHH!!!

brVvqvA.jpg

9 tds 19 int texans 4-12

MechDX

9 tds 19 int texans 4-12

Exhibit A from Drunkstradamus

squicken

Wait Gase has absolute power In Miami?

Control of the 53 isn't the same as full control. It's weird but it basically means the GM can sign a FA but Gase doesn't have to put him on the roster. So their GM will still have final say on the draft and free agency, but once the final cuts are made in August, Gase can do whatever he wants

Spinluck

Adam Jones (he doesn't deserve the Pacman nickname) said that Brown was faking his injury? Lolololol. Then said he deserved a Grammy award? Was Brown singing on the way to the sidelines? That's a music award.

Anyway, crazy what happened to RG3. I can't believe both him and Luck turned out to be bust. Just nuts.

Cornbread78

What position did you play? You could've been a great weeb player on field!

XD

Yeah no. I hated weebs at that point in my life. I was all about music, chicks and sports. I only played NHL '94 (just to see who could get more "hits") and some Madden on my Genesis.

I digress though. I played TE, G, C, OT, DT, and DE. I was only 6'1 215, so I was too small for most of those positions, athletic enough to play skilled positions, but too slow to play those skilled positions, lol. However, I had quick feet and could hit so I played mostly G. Besides, one of our 6'5" Baskeball players decided to play our Sr. year, so he took over at TE. I loved that I got to hammer out a lot of traps and pulls and often felt horrible for the poor DB or OLD that didn't look inside quick enough as I came around the corner and pancaked their candy-a$$es.

MechDX

My Twitter timeline summed up in one tweet:
TXCleaver ‏@TXCleaver 3h3 hours ago
"Just draft somebody - anybody - and develop them!"

"Like Savage?"

"No! He sucked as a rookie!"

Texans fans crank stupid to 11

TheFatOne

Both the Bengals and Steelers should be hit with fines/suspensions for the shit show. Munchak should be suspended, and the same goes for Joey Porter. Porter had no business being on the field at the end of the game, and that should have been off setting penalties in the end. Munchak has to be suspended period. You can't be grabbing players hairs on the sideline to start shit. He's a coach not a player and has no business doing that shit. Burfict suspension should be obvious given his history. I mean that's if Godell actually gave a shit about the integrity of the game like he supposedly does. Another thing that bothers me is concussions. If a player suffers a concussion regardless of the severity he should miss a game minimum, and honestly the player should miss several weeks. Getting multiple concussions in a short period of time can be devastating, and life altering.

Adam Jones (he doesn't deserve the Pacman nickname) said that Brown was faking his injury? Lolololol. Then said he deserved a Grammy award? Was Brown singing on the way to the sidelines? That's a music award.

Anyway, crazy what happened to RG3. I can't believe both him and Luck turned out to be bust. Just nuts.

wut

cdyhybrid

Nothing makes your team seem like tough guys like trying to play the media for sympathy. Steelers and Bengals should learn from the Hawks and Worst Harbs Niners. Beat the shit out of each other and then move on, instead of slap fighting through the media.

Line_HTX

Yeah no. I hated weebs at that point in my life. I was all about music, chicks and sports. I only played NHL '94 (just to see who could get more "hits") and some Madden on my Genesis.

I digress though. I played TE, G, C, OT, DT, and DE. I was only 6'1 215, so I was too small for most of those positions, athletic enough to play skilled positions, but too slow to play those skilled positions, lol. However, I had quick feet and could hit so I played mostly G. Besides, one of our 6'5" Baskeball players decided to play our Sr. year, so he took over at TE. I loved that I got to hammer out a lot of traps and pulls and often felt horrible for the poor DB or OLD that didn't look inside quick enough as I came around the corner and pancaked their candy-a$$es.

Goddamn, Kiritobread, that sounds like some shit that I saw back when I did track for a bit, lol.

And what a turnaround you did, too, heh heh heh...

Fox318

Both the Bengals and Steelers should be hit with fines/suspensions for the shit show. Munchak should be suspended, and the same goes for Joey Porter. Porter had no business being on the field at the end of the game, and that should have been off setting penalties in the end. Munchak has to be suspended period. You can't be grabbing players hairs on the sideline to start shit. He's a coach not a player and has no business doing that shit. Burfict suspension should be obvious given his history. I mean that's if Godell actually gave a shit about the integrity of the game like he supposedly does. Another thing that bothers me is concussions. If a player suffers a concussion regardless of the severity he should miss a game minimum, and honestly the player should miss several weeks. Getting multiple concussions in a short period of time can be devastating, and life altering.

you know who is not getting any heat who should?

rt8nLRo.jpg

Another thing that bothers me is concussions. If a player suffers a concussion regardless of the severity he should miss a game minimum, and honestly the player should miss several weeks. Getting multiple concussions in a short period of time can be devastating, and life altering.

I agree, but this isn't the time they should change the rule that has been in place all year. If Brown passes the protocol he should be allowed to play this week just like anyone else imo.

Also, has it even come out that he did suffer a concussion yet? Sure looked like it, but maybe he luckily avoided one.

Top Bottom