• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Crisco

Banned
635878806468307189-05-Pagano-Colts-1-.jpg

Photo of Irsay during the announcement of Pagano's 4 year extension.

Shit, that's what I signed last night?

His shit is pretty good Broncos people. Especially Tabris. Pey-Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReRzlpz0PDI

Cute.

He's 100% right about the Steelers defense (well, their secondary).

Plus, Denver's secondary will be healthier than they were in the first matchup. Imo it'd take a healthy Ben, DeAngelo, LeVeon and Antonio to beat the Broncos at home.

They don't have any of that.

I'm rooting for my Steelers, but a betting man will take the Broncos all day er day.

At least the Steelers will have the higher draft pick. :)

harSon

Banned
Cute.

Plus, Denver's secondary will be healthier than they were in the first matchup. Imo it'd take a healthy Ben, DeAngelo, LeVeon and Antonio to beat the Broncos at home.

I'm rooting for my Steelers, but a betting man will take the Broncos all day er day.

But ask yourself, do you trust noodle arm Peyton Manning. And furthermore, do you trust noodle arm Peyton Manning - post season edition?

Cute.

It's all on Ben IMO. If he plays and is effective, they have a chance. If he's a lame duck like he usually is after an injury, then they're in trouble. And if Landry has to see the field at all, they're fucked.

jakncoke

Banned
lawl squicken dumb fucking oklahoma flat lander is here to shit on the steelers go home you're drunk on your sister fuck face. i hope whatever shit team you go for hires joey porter bitch

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
What narrative? I have no dog in this fight.

Fuck the Steelers

And this is bad, why? Jeremy Hill is playing a rivalry game and talking shit back to the Steelers.

Because it's against the rules. It's also instant karma. If you could be bothered to keep up, Hill fumbled two plays later.

I didn't state otherwise. Burfict should have gotten that flag, at the same time so should have Coach Joey Porter negating the flag and making it a replay of downs.

It doesn't negate the play, it happened after. If they threw a flag, it would have offset with Pacman's penalty. Have you ever watched a game of football?

the fact you have a Steelers coach running onto the field shoving opponents

Does it look like Porter is shoving opponents right there? Have you ever watched gifs of football?

Brown is actually going off the field right behind them to the right of the gif. Gilberry shoves Porter into the middle of all of that, which is where that gif begins.

You said more stupid stuff earlier, like that the penalty on Burfict was helmet-to-helmet, but I've spent enough time responding to your shit posts.

Hunter S.

But ask yourself, do you trust noodle arm Peyton Manning. And furthermore, do you trust noodle arm Peyton Manning - post season edition?

Please stop pretending this years Broncos are not about the D. The Broncos can win with Brock, or Peyton because the D usually kicks ass and pokes out eyeballs like a champ.

Spinluck

Please stop pretending this years Broncos are not about the D. The Broncos can win with Brock, or Peyton because the D usually kicks ass and pokes out eyeballs like a champ.

So is it true that Peyton is looking good in practice?

Ball looked slow coming out during the San Diego game but he was accurate enough, I guess.

I'm actually surprised that with a bum arm and neck, he's still able to overthrow Sanders. The power of HGH is real.

I'm gonna have to root for the Broncos because this is revenge for a playoff game some years ago that me and Bionic won't speak of.

squicken

lawl squicken dumb fucking oklahoma flat lander is here to shit on the steelers go home you're drunk on your sister fuck face. i hope whatever shit team you go for hires joey porter bitch

Guenther coaches for a living, and it is an embarrassment to the coaching profession that the Steelers employ a Bobby Heenan type. If you are cheering for the type of team that will do anything to win, you can't get mad when they get called out on the anything

So TC had his interview today. A giants beat guy was on eagles fancast last nigh. He said that TC is pitching himself and McAdoo as a package deal. TC is the HC the first 2 years, he gets the system in place and then McAdoo takes over.

jakncoke

Banned
Guenther coaches for a living, and it is an embarrassment to the coaching profession that the Steelers employ a Bobby Heenan type. If you are cheering for the type of team that will do anything to win, you can't get mad when they get called out on the anything

you havent seen a good team or nor kept with a team for 3 years so fuck yourself when you can keep with a team more than a woman you can talk fucco

eznark

Banned
So TC had his interview today. A giants beat guy was on eagles fancast last nigh. He said that TC is pitching himself and McAdoo as a package deal. TC is the HC the first 2 years, he gets the system in place and then McAdoo takes over.

Isnt mcadoo under contract?

Salaadin

Brown is actually going off the field right behind them to the right of the gif. Gilberry shoves Porter into the middle of all of that, which is where that gif begins.

Yeah. Porter and Burfict were actually talking to each other too and it didn't get heated until Burfict approached Brown to say something and was pushed away by a trainer. That's when Porter walked up more and was shoved by a Bengal and all hell broke loose.

eznark

Banned
Remember when jak was a totally normal kid who just loved Jason Bay.

Man that trade completely destroyed your life bud.

squicken

That has a lot of appeal. I think, if you asked the Giants fans whether they wanted that to happen, they would say they really really hate it

MechDX

Local sports radio caller just got into it with the hosts saying the Texans need to call Vince Young......

It never ends!!

harSon

Banned

At the end of the day, a coach's job is to develop their players and get them to perform on game day. Our linebackers have performed well under Joey Porter's tutelage, and the young guys have taken some considerable strides towards being quality LB's, which I value over perceived professionalism.

Hindl

Sure fuck it, if nothing else it'd piss off all of my friends who are Giants fans. Howie's most likely gonna cripple us for the next several years, so may as well get some enjoyment out of it

Spinluck

Local sports radio caller just got into it with the hosts saying the Texans need to call Vince Young......

It never ends!!

Friend there is a chance RG3 will come to Htown.

I bet you put RG3 in that game Saturday and he does better than Hoyer, you have to agree with me there!

Top Bottom