• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

MechDX

Friend there is a chance RG3 will come to Htown.

I bet you put RG3 in that game Saturday and he does better than Hoyer, you have to agree with me there!

Wonder how many people called into Indy sports radio this year begging for Jeff George?

I just don't believe the Texans will be that interested in RG3.

squicken

At the end of the day, a coach's job is to develop their players and get them to perform on game day. Our linebackers have performed well under Joey Porter's tutelage, and the young guys have taken some considerable strides towards being quality LB's, which I value over perceived professionalism.

And Heenan managed Rick Rude, Ventura, Andre, Paul Orndorff, and Mr. Perfect. Still was a heel

Hunter S.

So is it true that Peyton is looking good in practice?

Ball looked slow coming out during the San Diego game but he was accurate enough, I guess.

I'm actually surprised that with a bum arm and neck, he's still able to overthrow Sanders. The power of HGH is real.

I'm gonna have to root for the Broncos because this is revenge for a playoff game some years ago that me and Bionic won't speak of.

Glad to have your support anytime. I have not read much on Peyton's practice performance. I am watching the weather closely though. So far it looks like a 40 degree plus day which is great.

Man, I would be chugging the HGH to get healthy after a neck injury. I value the ability to use my body. Fuck da law.

JABEE

The McAdoo-Coughlin package deal doesn't make sense. I would think McAdoo has a chance to be a head coach now. That is unless the Giants don't want him anymore.

So TC had his interview today. A giants beat guy was on eagles fancast last nigh. He said that TC is pitching himself and McAdoo as a package deal. TC is the HC the first 2 years, he gets the system in place and then McAdoo takes over.

Why wouldn't the Giants just hire McAdoo? Wouldn't he rather be HC for Giants now than Eagles in two years? Doesn't make sense to me unless the Giants have some stellar under the radar coach they're courting.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Im not going to multiquote Salladin, harson, BigAT or anyone who defends this shit.

porter.0.gif

Joey Porter, who has a long storied career as a Steelers player, and has played against the Bengals, running onto the field trying to instigate shit. He knew exactly what the fuck he was doing.

He had no business being on the field especially considering what happened in the 1sy Qrt:

grab-2016-01-09-19h49m09s222.png

On top of that his obvious showboating he displayed a few weeks ago with William Gay in Cincinatti a couple of weeks ago:

will-gay-joey-porter.gif

Again, if you want to start the "suspend Vontaze Burfict" next season we should look at suspending Steeler coaches this week.

cdyhybrid

Porter doesn't deserve a suspension. He didn't physically harm anyone. Just fine him, fix the rule if necessary, and move on.

Munchak, on the other hand...

harSon

Banned
That's the day I start drinking as much as you...

I think we're well equipped for Cutch leaving the team. It's obviously difficult to replace one of the best players in baseball, but Meadows will be coming up around the time Cutch leaves - and we'll still have Marte and Polanco.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So assholes then.. :)

Since we are still talking about the bungles/steelers game. Both of y'all's teams are assholes and the meteor should have wiped the teams of the map. There, settled.

There's no need to be upset. If you had a better avatar, I might even set you up with a nice wig and fake mustache.

squicken

Why wouldn't the Giants just hire McAdoo? Wouldn't he rather be HC for Giants now than Eagles in two years? Doesn't make sense to me unless the Giants have some stellar under the radar coach they're courting.

He obviously stays there if they take him on as HC. But if a new guy comes in, then he would need a job. Coach in waiting under a 70 year old Coughlin is a pretty good fallback

What's interesting is TEN. Lots of speculation they already have a deal with one of the coaches still in the playoffs, and will pull the trigger when his team is eliminated.

There's no need to be upset. If you had a better avatar, I might even set you up with a nice wig and fake mustache.

I made this myself Chuck.. I was very proud of myself. I did it on Imgur and resized it. I wish I knew how to fix it because I would like to make it not look like shit.

And I would like to be beautiful Chuck.. Like all the cool kids (BG, Kave).

jakncoke

Banned
Porter doesn't deserve a suspension. He didn't physically harm anyone. Just fine him, fix the rule if necessary, and move on.

Munchak, on the other hand...

if it makes people happy suspend both at this point in the game those 2 people dont mean shit to the end of the game

Godslay

Banned
So is it true that Peyton is looking good in practice?

Ball looked slow coming out during the San Diego game but he was accurate enough, I guess.

I'm actually surprised that with a bum arm and neck, he's still able to overthrow Sanders. The power of HGH is real.

I'm gonna have to root for the Broncos because this is revenge for a playoff game some years ago that me and Bionic won't speak of.

They always say this in reference to Manning. Balls have a bit more zip, etc.

It's all relative. Manning's balls looked considerable slower especially after watching Brock directly before him. I think Manning's ball is roughly the same speed as they were when his foot wasn't flared up.

The more I watch him, the more he looks fine. He was really moving well in some of the practice videos and he moved well from under center in the San Diego game. I liked that he checked into runs, and seemed to play within himself. The only difference that I don't like is that if you watch Manning closely he needs more of a clean pocket to drive the ball. That step and drive is how he generates power. Brock doesn't have to do that, because he can drive the ball through his upper body.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about, different formation, different play, but the yardage through the air and WR route is pretty much identical.

Manning has to drive through his front foot, with a pretty clean pocket to generate the power through his legs and into his upper body to drive the ball down the field.

https://streamable.com/qf91

Brock doesn't get the clean pocket and generates more power through his upper body. He almost flicks the ball with his upper body while the pocket is pushed towards his plant foot.

https://streamable.com/1sa8

Manning can still make the throws, things just have to be a bit cleaner for him to drive the ball. That's okay if the line holds up. I can't argue that he can dissect a D like no one else. Brock doesn't have that yet. It comes with experience.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I think he's literally made the same post a dozen times now

And they're all true hence why you have no response to them.

Joey Porter should be suspended along with your offensive line coach for the next game if we're going to continue this "suspend Vontaze Burfict in 2016 talk" Steelers fans are pushing.

It's not "normal" for a defensive coordinator to run onto the field, into a crowd of Bengal defenders, you played against and mocked, just to check on an offensive player that was hurt.

Coach Joey Porter wasn't doing that. Nor was Mike Mike when he grabbed the hair of Bengals captain in the first quarter.

I understand rooting for your team and defending them, but you're about to get the shit kicked out of you whether it be Peyton Manning, Brock or Tim Tebow.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
will-gay-joey-porter.gif

"I'm just a Defensive Coach celebrating with my players. No way I'd run onto the field trying to instigate shit in Cincinnati like I did a couple of weeks prior."

harSon

Banned

Joey Porter should be suspended along with your offensive line coach for the next game if we're going to continue this "suspend Vontaze Burfict in 2016 talk" Steelers fans are pushing.

It's not "normal" for a defensive coordinator to run onto the field, into a crowd of Bengal defenders, you played against and mocked, just to check on an offensive player that was hurt.

Coach Joey Porter wasn't doing that. Nor was Mike Mike when he grabbed the hair of Bengals captain in the first quarter.

I understand rooting for your team and defending them, but you're about to get the shit kicked out of you whether it be Peyton Manning, Brock or Tim Tebow.

Was Kas secretly a diehard Bengals fan this entire time?

jakncoke

Banned

joey porter is a lb coach maybe even assistant cant remember if they made him whole or not

Chiclets

Banned
A look the ''steeler'' fans are out in force spewing their one sided agenda again. keep talking crap the hit on berfict, eifert , and the ghost td. but sweep that under the rug cuz we are in denial pathetic fans

Top Bottom