• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Godslay

Banned
I guess Brock is really hurt, had a hard time getting through practice and couldn't really move. So now it all makes sense.

I'm not going to say how Manning looked.

So assholes then.. :)

Since we are still talking about the bungles/steelers game. Both of y'all's teams are assholes and the meteor should have wiped the teams of the map. There, settled.

I think the same thing with every stafford post he makes.
Says the fan whose team gets wiped
and flushed
off the map every day

Chiclets

Banned
Im not going to multiquote Salladin, harson, BigAT or anyone who defends this shit.

porter.0.gif

Joey Porter, who has a long storied career as a Steelers player, and has played against the Bengals, running onto the field trying to instigate shit. He knew exactly what the fuck he was doing.

He had no business being on the field especially considering what happened in the 1sy Qrt:

grab-2016-01-09-19h49m09s222.png

On top of that his obvious showboating he displayed a few weeks ago with William Gay in Cincinatti a couple of weeks ago:

will-gay-joey-porter.gif

Again, if you want to start the "suspend Vontaze Burfict" next season we should look at suspending Steeler coaches this week.

Thank you for keeping up the fight the hypocrisy is nauseating they will be kicked out next week.

JABEE

I don't want Shurmur. Firing Chip Kelly and hiring an inferior coach to run Kelly's same system seems counter-productive.

The Eagles should have retained Kelly. Kelly's offensive coordinator and defensive coordinators have shown nothing. Both are Browns rejects.

eznark

Banned
No one in Philly seems to want the guy. Listened to some WIP this morning and everyone sees him as some toady for Lurie and Howie who won't be mean to anyone

Super smart football guy seeing success in the playoffs. They had enough of That shit with andy Reid.

Crisco

Banned
Assuming the Redskins are willing to franchise tag Cousins to keep him, is there a team out there willing to give up 2 first round picks for him?

Spinluck

They always say this in reference to Manning. Balls have a bit more zip, etc.

It's all relative. Manning's balls looked considerable slower especially after watching Brock directly before him. I think Manning's ball is roughly the same speed as they were when his foot wasn't flared up.

The more I watch him, the more he looks fine. He was really moving well in some of the practice videos and he moved well from under center in the San Diego game. I liked that he checked into runs, and seemed to play within himself. The only difference that I don't like is that if you watch Manning closely he needs more of a clean pocket to drive the ball. That step and drive is how he generates power. Brock doesn't have to do that, because he can drive the ball through his upper body.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about, different formation, different play, but the yardage through the air and WR route is pretty much identical.

Manning has to drive through his front foot, with a pretty clean pocket to generate the power through his legs and into his upper body to drive the ball down the field.

https://streamable.com/qf91

Brock doesn't get the clean pocket and generates more power through his upper body. He almost flicks the ball with his upper body while the pocket is pushed towards his plant foot.

https://streamable.com/1sa8

Manning can still make the throws, things just have to be a bit cleaner for him to drive the ball. That's okay if the line holds up. I can't argue that he can dissect a D like no one else. Brock doesn't have that yet. It comes with experience.

Nice observation, he's gonna have to be more reliant on the O-line and running game than ever if he wants to look good this weekend.

If that line falls apart like they did on Brock, I can foresee many ducks thrown up from Manning. If Brock is hurt like you say, can they really pull Manning if he stinks it up?

Godslay

Banned
Nice observation, he's gonna have to be more reliant on the O-line and running game than ever if he wants to look good this weekend.

If that line falls apart like they did on Brock, I can foresee many ducks thrown up from Manning. If Brock is hurt like you say, can they really pull Manning if he stinks it up?

They're discussing it on the radio, basically saying if he needs to go he can go.

mr2xxx

Banned
Assuming the Redskins are willing to franchise tag Cousins to keep him, is there a team out there willing to give up 2 first round picks for him?

That's tough, on top of two 1st rd. picks you have to pay the man around 20 million a year based on one good season.

Post the original image.

Old?

I'm not in front of my computer now. I will when I am.

Says the fan whose team gets wiped
and flushed
off the map every day

And this proves me wrong how exactly?

Y'all bitch about burfict (rightly) when people bitched about Harrison(rightly). You all aren't innocent in the dirty hits department.

So yes, the Steelers are indeed assholes.. Feel free to cheer for them.. But they are still indeed assholes.

JABEE

I'm getting a little tired of the vilification of the Bengals.

The Bengals lost that game on a bullshit unsportsmanlike call that made a 50 yard field goal attempt a 35 yard field goal attempt.

Everyone is pretending that game wasn't a dirty game all-around with a spearing by Shazier that took points from the Bengals.

If you take Shazier off the field after that play like a "responsible" coach would do with a handle on his team, the fumble from Hill may not happen.

Top Bottom