• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

MechDX

won't somebody think of the bengals

ADv2XFj.gif

here we go with people complaining about OT rules in the NFL. fuck that. i like it the way it is. why dont you complain that you only get 1 chance to win in the playoffs? why dont we have a 7 game series? it's only fair! you shouldn't be penalized for having 1 bad defensive drive and you shouldn't be penalized for having 1 bad game!

Sudden death OT rules are best when both competitors are on symmetrical standing. I'm not a fan of those kinds of rules in asymmetrical competitions (which is why I prefer the college alternative). All that said, if you're looking to the OT rules to complain, odds are you're overlooking a dozen moments during regulation where you could have won it outright.

Jarate

Banned
Nowhere near as painful as the loss last year to Seattle, right?

Epic game.

Definitely not nearly as bad, last year was to get to the super bowl, and also with a huge lead

I'm very conflicted right now, defense played good but absolutely fell apart in the biggest moments again. But it was right around the time Hyde got injured which probably hurts a lot

But the defense has ludicrous talent on it, idk we were ranked so poorly all season long on defense. I do think there needs to be some type of change, defense does this far too often

cdyhybrid

No panthers only

Heh, you wish.

Yep, please stomp the fucking Panthers. PLEASE

I'd rather cover myself with seal blood and jump into a shark tank.

Fuck that.

Your support is appreciated, friends. Know that you're on the right side of history. The side that doesn't condone stealing laptops or spelling the singular form of "thieves" as "thieve".

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was an amazing game.

Can we just have these two teams play again next week? Can Carolina and Seattle suck enough for that to happen?

Megatron

So you're alright with a game being decided by a coin flip (assuming the ref knows how to do it)?

It is a stupid rule. Sudden death overtime without allowing one team to possess the ball is insane.

Eh. You don't want it to come to that, win it in regulation.

bionic77

here we go with people complaining about OT rules in the NFL. fuck that. i like it the way it is. why dont you complain that you only get 1 chance to win in the playoffs? why dont we have a 7 game series? it's only fair! you shouldn't be penalized for having 1 bad defensive drive and you shouldn't be penalized for having 1 bad game!
Yeah people need to shut the fuck up!

Amazing game. As someone who didn't care who won that was one of the best games I have ever seen.

Palmer was literally playing with his eyes closed in the 2nd half and lucked his way to a win.

If he nuts up his team is ready for a big run.

I'm glad the Cards won, but yeah, NFL OT sucks compared to college. Much like the 2pt conversion, the NFL should just suck it up and accept that college does it better.

Top Bottom