• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Per @richarddeitsch, these teams are eligible for Hard Knocks:

-Buffalo
-Chicago
-Jacksonville
-Oakland
-New Orleans
-St. Louis
-San Diego

I think Jacksonville will volunteer.

Hope the Jags win. Blake Bortles deserves to be a household name!

It'll probably be both St. Louis and San Diego as they'll both be in Los Angeles.

TheFatOne

Depends on the situation.

He almost needs to sit if you see his balls losing steam.

We've got both of them trapped in the same stadium at the same time.

Need to burn that shit down like in Braveheart.

First quarter though if there is any sign he isn't getting it done you pull him. If he looks shaky in the first half you pull him. I think after the second half it's going to be hard to bench Manning. I'm sure the rest has helped his arm at least a little bit. His arm strength is gone, but at least he wont have a dead arm.

Godslay

Banned
First quarter though if there is any sign he isn't getting it done you pull him. If he looks shaky in the first half you pull him. I think after the second half it's going to be hard to bench Manning. I'm sure the rest has helped his arm at least a little bit. His arm strength is gone, but at least he wont have a dead arm.

Really depends on the score and what's happened in the game imo. Who knows though. Obviously hope he plays well.

KC @ NE - I think Kansas City controls the clock and their D exploits their OL. Expect it to be close most of the game.

PIT @ DEN - That Steeler's D is atrocious. Think even a gimpy Manning will be able to exploit match ups in that secondary. Will be interesting to see which Manning comes out.

SEA @ CAR - I believe in the Wilson magic. Right now I trust Seattle to make a play when it matters more than I do Carolina.

GB @ ARI - I don't think this will be a blow out like last time, but I don't expect the results to be any different.

If you could some up my day today in one gif it would be:
untitled-81bp1v.gif

You still got the Lakers tonight.... And they gonna win too.

NomarTyme

Rob and Rex are uniting in Buffalo.

Alex MarvezVerified account ‏@alexmarvez 4m4 minutes ago
Source tells @NFLonFOX that Rob Ryan is joining @buffalobills defensive coaching staff working under/with his twin brother Rex.

Oh fuck me. It's going to annoying and awesome at the same time.

KC @ NE - I think Kansas City controls the clock and their D exploits their OL. Expect it to be close most of the game.

PIT @ DEN - That Steeler's D is atrocious. Think even a gimpy Manning will be able to exploit match ups in that secondary. Will be interesting to see which Manning comes out.

SEA @ CAR - I believe in the Wilson magic. Right now I trust Seattle to make a play when it matters more than I do Carolina.

GB @ ARI - I don't think this will be a blow out like last time, but I don't expect the results to be any different.

I know I shouldn't put too much stock into your Steelers Broncos blurb since you're a Broncos fan but the Steelers defense ranks 11th in the NFL in PPG and shut out the Bengals for 3 quarters.

Not sure what part of my post you're struggling with..

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

After wrecking the bye week we now enter the fray of the playoffs. While a team with an elite QB always has a chance, I don't see us losing after the whooping we gave them just a few weeks ago. I don't expect a blow out (though I didn't last time either) but I do expect to win and progress right on to the Conference Championship. Let's go Cardinals, this is our year! Go Cardinals!

Also, while I expect SEA to pull some bull shit win somehow, I'll be rooting for the Kittens because fuck the chickens. Also, the top two seeds didn't get to play each other so I'd like to see who comes out on top if they face one another. SEA already been to the big dance the last two years, they don't need to go again. Time for a team that's never won it all before to finally get that ring be it AZ or CAR. So go Panthers too!

One last comment, nothing I'd enjoy more than revenge in the SB so I'd like the Steelers to make it but hard to imagine them winning without Big Ben AND a running game.

KC @ NE
GB @ ARI
SEA @ CAR
PIT @ DEN

TheFatOne

Really depends on the score and what's happened in the game imo. Who knows though. Obviously hope he plays well.

I'm having a hard time shaking out the image of Manning early in the season. He was the worst qb in the NFL without exaggeration when he played this season. Just an extremely volatile situation starting him. A really strange/crazy situation. I could easily see it blowing up in their faces, and I can easily see him riding off into the sunset with a final super bowl win. Defense is elite though, and Big Ben/Brown aren't 100%. I think the Broncos can survive a bad Manning game with that defense.

I know I shouldn't put too much stock into your Steelers Broncos blurb since you're a Broncos fan but the Steelers defense ranks 11th in the NFL in PPG and shut out the Bengals for 3 quarters.

Not sure what part of my post you're struggling with..

PPG on defense is an extrodinarly deceiving stat when you have an elite offense. Pats put up respectable ppg stats with atrocious defenses because the offense is elite. Your offense is your defense.

Godslay

Banned
What i'm really wondering is if the Steelers force the issue by knocking him out of the game. I question his definition of "healthy".

It's not really his definition. He wanted to go several weeks ago but Kubes wouldn't let him. Forced him to actually rest.

As far as knocking him out of the game... go for it I suppose. Since its a foot issue could flare up on any throw. Might not even take Steelers intervention to fulfill your fantasy.

KC @ NE - Business as usual
GB @ ARI - While I'd like GB to shock the world, it's time to put this season to rest.
SEA @ CAR - This'll probably be the best game of the weekend.
PIT @ DEN - Steelers will edge out Denver, but it'll be a false victory since they had to wait for Tebow to be betrayed by the sinners in the Broncos front office to finally get their revenge.

Line_HTX

I'm pretty sure Houston is rolling with Hoyer. You don't let a QB have 5 turnovers in a playoff game if he doesn't have a bright future with the franchise.

What can Weeden do with a limited amount of plays though?

I honestly hope we find another QB in the Offseason. Can't have that playoff shit again.

It's not really his definition. He wanted to go several weeks ago but Kubes wouldn't let him. Forced him to actually rest.

As far as knocking him out of the game... go for it I suppose. Since its a foot issue could flare up on any throw. Might not even take Steelers intervention to fulfill your fantasy.

Fantasy? This isn't Madden Bruh, I have no control over what happens in the game. All i'm saying is that I don't think Peyton is fully healthy and it wouldn't surprise me if he couldn't finish.

But let's be 100% real. You'd have to be goofy to think the Broncos won't be trying to knock Ben on his shoulder again next week.

Top Bottom