• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

LevelNth

Banned
Seattle fans turning on Lynch and heralding Rawls as the future on a 7 game sample size are hilarious. What have you done for me lately indeed.

My preference this game: Broncos win because of Manning.

It's funny though, as a Ravens fan I don't have the same level of hate against the Steelers as years ago. I actually rooted for them last week.

Here's to another entertaining playoffs game GAF. Cheers

B.O.O.M

GG Panthers Gaf. I wish you guys all the best as your team is a very likable team. I'm very happy with the fight my team showed in the second half too. All in all I'm disappointed but not too disappointed.

on to the next game...i know they will probably lose but I hope for a Steelers win

Good game, kinda proud actually considering we weren't even going to make the playoffs at some point throughout the season. Doesn't hurt as much as last year too, I think nothing ever will lol
I'm sure the Seahawks will get a playoff run next year.

Also, I felt like lynch helped a lot in the blocking. His run game was weak but he blocked really well at times for Russell

Seattle fans turning on Lynch and heralding Rawls as the future on a 7 game sample size are hilarious. What have you done for me lately indeed.

I don't think they're turning on Lynch, they're just looking forward to the future now and Rawls is just that. Plus, it frees up a lot of salary space by letting Lynch go - that can go to other players like Bennett, Kam and Baldwin.

Eleuin

whoo.png

I enjoyed your collection of the coli reaction smilies, friend

watershed

Banned
Lynch will be an all-time great Seahawk. The only fans who will "turn" on him are people who don't understand the significance of his contribution to the franchise. He got older and injured, that happens to every great player.

The One and Done™;192486266 said:
My preference this game: Broncos win because of Manning.

It's funny though, as a Ravens fan I don't have the same level of hate against the Steelers as years ago. I actually rooted for them last week.

Here's to another entertaining playoffs game GAF. Cheers

Peypey to throw twelve picks before Brockington T. Osweiler, Esq comes in and leads the Horseys to victory please.

_woLf

lol @ people saying Seattle is "turning" on Lynch

Nobody is saying he wasn't great. Nobody is saying he wasn't the face of our franchise for a long time. But times change and he simply is not worth the gigantic investment that he demands, especially since we seem to have got extremely lucky and signed a rookie running back that is more than capable of taking the reigns.

Top Bottom