• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Fitts

Vick will be out of the league.

I sure hope so. He shouldn't have been welcomed back into the league and I'm tired of hating on whatever team he's currently signed to. I know he was only on a single season contract with Pittsburgh but didn't know if they needed to retain him as a backup or not.

I'm also sick of cheering for the Donkeys so Peyton needs to retire already.

Line_HTX

thanks for the heads up!
XFAoBlY.png

Bread, you made a great choice.

bionic77

Broncos please play Brock next week.

You guys can beat the Pats with him.

Peyton is done.

Good game Broncos. That D is legit. Keep that pressure on Brady and score a few times while you are at it!

TheFatOne

I feel bad for Broncos gaf. When Tabris roots hard for a team it's usually the kiss of death. Don't believe me ask him about the Bruins vs Vancouver. Guy talked a tremendous amount of shit all playoffs long only to see Vancouver wilt against the big bad Bruins. Remember the good times Tabris

DwlVx.jpg

McBryBry

I feel like my Steelers friends are getting irritated with my shit talking.

I feel like they haven't realized that the Bears, Rams and Jets didn't even make the playoffs so I can talk all the shit I want. I'm a sad, but free man.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So the AFC and NFC championships are both the #1 and #2 seed. Who would've guessed?

squicken

The Steelers should ditch football and make a run at Hollywood! First Brown fakes getting knocked out and concussed, and goes Marlon Brando on us - and method acts the fuck out of it so he fails to get out of the concussion protocol so he can play in a playoff game. And now Ben falls down on his shoulder, "injuring it", and proceeds to sit for a quarter until his team gives up the game. And then he sits out practice the upcoming week until the last day of practice to sell it? Fucking brilliant.

But I think he is injured. Just like the Tebow year he had the high ankle sprain and was awful. All I said was that it is a frequent criticism for his media people to play up his injuries after a big loss. Most teams never want info on their QB's health out there, but with Pittsburgh everyone always knows about Ben's injuries

Jopie

The average age of the remaining starting quarterbacks is like 647. Cam is the only one that doesn't qualify for AARP discounts.

KingBroly

Banned
Broncos are screwed next week.

Fully recovered Pats
Probably not snowy hell hole at night
Noodle Arm Pey Pey instead of Glorious Nippon Osweiler
Patriots seek Revenge

If the Broncos somehow make it to the Super Bowl, they beat Arizona, but get stomped into hell by Carolina.

Chiclets

Banned
But I think he is injured. Just like the Tebow year he had the high ankle sprain and was awful. All I said was that it is a frequent criticism for his media people to play up his injuries after a big loss. Most teams never want info on their QB's health out there, but with Pittsburgh everyone always knows about Ben's injuries

He is always ''injured'' before a big game ALWAYS.. the talk this week is he has a torn shoulder what ever and he could probably cant even throw it forward... then starts throwing 50 yard bombs

I gave you the chance to kiss the Bronco's rings and partake of any glory the Broncos pull off. You declined and doubled down, now you're stuck, suck, and double fucked.

Hey now be nice. Tabris is a NeoGAF icon.

Broncos... We what a game. Patriotgate will end your season though.

Good game, Steelers did what they could. Just not enough fire power in the end. Brady/Manning one last time I guess. Rooting for Ariens and the Cards now but I don't think they are gonna make it.

Top Bottom