• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Tabris

I gave you the chance to kiss the Bronco's rings and partake of any glory the Broncos pull off. You declined and doubled down, now you're stuck, suck, and double fucked.

Peyton Manning & Team are in the AFC Championship game. I am happy. You should have kissed the Peyton ring. Enjoy Brock for the next 3 years or however long it takes for him to wash out. The Peyton SB you never fully embraced may be able to help but you'll be haunted by not embracing Manning.

McBryBry

At least the Packers, Seahawks, and Steelers are gone for good. Their luck finally ran out.

The NFCC is going to be so much fun to watch.

All it takes is Noodle Arm taking out the Patriots and I'm happy.

Hate the Patriots.
Steelers win too much.
Seahawks can sit down after two bowls.
Packers, I'm a Bears fan.

And the salt is real. Give the bowl to someone else!

bionic77

Good game, Steelers did what they could. Just not enough fire power in the end. Brady/Manning one last time I guess. Rooting for Ariens and the Cards now but I don't think they are gonna make it.
If Palmer stops choking they can beat anyone.

If he keeps throwing to the other players it's going to be tough!

harSon

Banned
I have to say though, I like what I saw from Sammie Coates. I think he'll develop into a fine receiver. And maybe in the event that Brown goes for another Oscar bid, and misses some time, we can use him in the return game instead of Wheaton! I know he's been criticized in the past for having Heyward Bey hands, but surely he can't be worst than Wheaton doing his best Jacoby Jones impersonation.

Line_HTX

All it takes is Noodle Arm taking out the Patriots and I'm happy.

Hate the Patriots.
Steelers win too much.
Seahawks can sit down after two bowls.
Packers, I'm a Bears fan.

And the salt is real. Give the bowl to someone else!

Yeah, if not Larry Fitzgerald, then Cam should get it.

Bread

Banned
Ill start with some fan fiction.

Pip refuses to play in LA and demands a trade. Winds up in Houston with BOB.
Texans then announce they are moving to San Diego as the San Diego Super Texans.
giphy.gif

Godslay

Banned
Peyton Manning & Team are in the AFC Championship game. I am happy. You should have kissed the Peyton ring. Enjoy Brock for the next 3 years or however long it takes for him to wash out. The Peyton SB you never fully embraced may be able to help but you'll be haunted by not embracing Manning.

Keep knocking, but you can't come in.

Good Game Denver.

Pittsburgh always has problems with field position in Denver. Whether it's bad punts, or mental mistakes, they always have long fields.

Steelers left points on the game early, and Fitz' fumble was a back breaker. Otherwise I can't really complain about where the game went. I've been stumping for this defense all season and they played great, albeit against a clearly EOL Manning. That said i'm excited for where this defense is headed next season.

As far as the season I feel this team went way farther then maybe it should have, they lost Pouncey, Bell, Brown, and Williams and still managed to gut out 10 wins. Can't wait for opening day.

Broncos....PLEASE Peyton, don't lay an egg next week against the Patriots. At least it's not in Foxborough so you know your communications will work and your equipment won't have been tampered with.

harSon

Banned
People underistimate how good the Steelers D is and they still gave up 23.

Guys! Is this the year of our lord 2016? I must have fallen backwards, or possibly forwards in time. Surely Tom Penny can't be suggesting that the 2016 Steelers defense is good. Not even the most avid of Steelers fans would make such a statement!

Line_HTX

I'd even be fine with Peyton going out in full glory. I just love drinking the tears of the fanbases (and bandwagoners) the four teams have, even if I cry in the corner over my lack of success.

Peyton already got his ring.

It's time for someone new to get a ring.

Youre new so you dont know the levels of our insularity.

We're talking levels never before seen.

Can't believe the betrayal I'm seeing from you. I'm like, one of 5 people that never blocked you, and this is how you do me

That offseason OT better be tonight to make up for this betrayalton

Tabris

Keep knocking, but you can't come in.

You're the one talking to me, not the other way around.

You're like a drunk neighbour I used to be cool with but you shit on the yard and then you come up to my door banging on it thinking I'm knocking on your door because you're too drunk to know where you're at.

McBryBry

Peyton already got his ring.

It's time for someone new to get a ring.

1) I hate Brady having more rings than Manning. I know this won't fix it, but at least it shortens the gap.

2) He's probably going out after this year. Even though I hate Brady, I'd probably say the same thing for him if it looked to be his last year. Just my opinion.

harSon

Banned
Steelers better draft a cornerback this year god damn it.

Why are you setting yourself up for failure! HGH can only prop up Harrison's limbs for so long before it loses effectiveness, just as it has failed Manning's neck and throwing arm. The Steelers must stay the course and draft another LB, which is exactly what we're going to do.

Top Bottom