• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

bionic77

Tabris I checked the rule book.

The Steelers should have won if you factor in style points.

Also because of your nationality you are not allowed to cheer for an American team nor can you run for President. You are limited to the Jaguars and Patriots.

You are allowed to take the standard European bath though (every 10 days).

Carolina vs Arizona will be a great game, but if Broncos play like today that game will be over by halftime.

Why do they keep putting Manning out there? He throws ten yard passes that wobble like a duck that's been shot. He threw two INTs to Gay today, but I guess Gay was surprised by a ball hitting him in the numbers and didn't catch it.

KingBroly

Banned
Super Bowl Predictions
Carolina - New England: Carolina
Carolina - Denver: Carolina
Arizona - New England: New England
Arizona - Denver: Denver

harSon

Banned
I'm starting to doubt Bell will ever see a football field in the playoffs. And I'm starting to doubt that Pouncey's still alive!

Godslay

Banned
You're the one talking to me, not the other way around.

You're like a drunk neighbour I used to be cool with but you shit on the yard and then you come up to my door banging on it thinking I'm knocking on your door because you're too drunk to know where you're at.

Whatever works to perpetuate your affluenza...

Line_HTX

All the Broncos have to do is not drop easy passes and they should be OK I hope.

Arizona needs to continue their deep threat with Fitzgerald.

Championship Sunday, here we come!

NFL Network. They just asked him about it... Said he's been wearing it since before college. A retro sonic shirt that says "You're Too Slow"

But then he said SOnic is his favorite cartoon character...

This was it:

$_1.JPG

Furyous

CardsGAF: WE MADE IT!!!

I was on the edge of my seat falling and then Fitz caught that pass and I caught myself. This is going to be the toughest game of Carson's career. The Panthers are no joke and could easily break the game open quickly.

The Cheatriots are all but guaranteed to beat the Broncos. No way in shit
, knock on wood and smile at the camera,
does Denver beat the Cheatriots. Peyton gotta pull a super bowl performance out of his ass on some Tite Kubo fuckery to even have a snowball's chance in hell of beating the legendary Cheatriots.

Surge

My sister trying to tell me that noodle arm is still the best QB in football today..

I just can't even wrap my brain around it

Kerm 1

Good Game Denver.

Pittsburgh always has problems with field position in Denver. Whether it's bad punts, or mental mistakes, they always have long fields.

Steelers left points on the game early, and Fitz' fumble was a back breaker. Otherwise I can't really complain about where the game went. I've been stumping for this defense all season and they played great, albeit against a clearly EOL Manning. That said i'm excited for where this defense is headed next season.

As far as the season I feel this team went way farther then maybe it should have, they lost Pouncey, Bell, Brown, and Williams and still managed to gut out 10 wins. Can't wait for opening day.

Broncos....PLEASE Peyton, don't lay an egg next week against the Patriots. At least it's not in Foxborough so you know your communications will work and your equipment won't have been tampered with.

Well said. We had the hardest strength of schedule, faced significant injury adversity and, still barely got bounced by the one seed on the road. If we draft a couple DBS and stay reasonably healthy; we will steamroll the league next year. Ring 7 inbound.

GG Broncos GAF.

braves01

Banned
1. Pats - I love hearing the salt whenever they win and jubilation when they lose, so naturally I want to see them play in the Super Bowl for the highest stakes
2. Cardinals - Fitzgerald and Floyd are native Minnesotans, gotta root for them
3. Panthers - I don't care for Panther fan culture, but I like Jared Allen (though he might not be able to play? fractured foot)
4. Broncos - I want nothing more than to see PEDton Manning lose at the hands of Brady one final time. Fuck nationwide fuck Papa John's

Rather play Arizona. Not that I'd think it'd be an easier matchup but because regardless who wins or loses I'll be content with the outcome. If it's Pats/Panthers that is a meteor game for me.
Pats/panthers would work just to see the Pats lose to a proper 18-1.

But the risk is too great. It's best for humanity if Denver does the job next week.

Grexeno

Why are you setting yourself up for failure! HGH can only prop up Harrison's limbs for so long before it loses effectiveness, just as it has failed Manning's neck and throwing arm. The Steelers must stay the course and draft another LB, which is exactly what we're going to do.
We have 4 first rounders at LB! WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE LINEBACKERS

PLS draft defensive backfield.

All the Broncos have to do is not drop easy passes and they should be OK I hope.

Arizona needs to continue their deep threat with Fitzgerald.

Championship Sunday, here we come!

They just went 20+ postseason series without a TD. Their QB has almost twice the amount of INTs than TDs this season and they couldn't stop the Pats from scoring when the biggest contributor was Brandon Bolden. Not a promising scenario if Edelman, Gronk and Amendola all play.

Pats don't even care about a running game anymore when they can negate the rush with quick passes. I guess Brady could throw 5 INTs because Manning is good for at least two, but I doubt it. Was really hoping to see Pittsburgh with Brown vs New England. That would've been a good game.

bionic77

Pats/panthers would work just to see the Pats lose to a proper 18-1.

But the risk is too great. It's best for humanity if Denver does the job next week.
This.

100 million times this.

I have no faith in Peyton though. He can't throw the ball more than 6 yards anymore. Unleash Brock and give me hope!

Godslay

Banned
BTW, missed Bionic and Deacon and any other Pitt fans who aren't LL.

GG, I've got you guys winning the AFC next year if healthy.

Offense is going to be crazy with Bell, Brown, and Ben. Especially if the other guys such as Coates develop. Coates looks fucking huge and fast, he could be something special.

Top Bottom