• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Drakeon

So, I don't think I've been around for a team leaving. What do the fans of the team generally do? Follow the team still? Find a new team?

Anyone know where I can buy one of those half and half Scam/Wussle jerseys?

8R0vTKA.jpg

So, I don't think I've been around for a team leaving. What do the fans of the team generally do? Follow the team still? Find a new team?

It's different for each person. I was raised an L.A. Raider fan, but they moved right around the time I joined the Army so I think that made it easier. Since that time I've lived in Colorado, Illinois, and now Virginia, but I still love my Raiders. The Raiders are also a special case since they were at the top of the game when the league's popularity was blowing-up, there are Raider fans everywhere

He arrived at the police department confused. They took him to hospital to be checked out. Heavy.com had the audio up from the police chatter.

I'm aware, no way that was weed. You are telling me he was so high on weed he walked into a police department confused, needed assistance standing, and had to be transported to the hospital under advanced life support? I'm not buying it

MechDX

He arrived at the police department confused. They took him to hospital to be checked out. Heavy.com had the audio up from the police chatter.

Why did the Pats wait till today at the time they did to release an official statement?

Could have been weed
laced with some angel dust or other shit

Fantomex

My family is asking if I'll root for the Rams now that they're in L.A. They say we can all go to the games together. These emotions man.

mr2xxx

Banned
Since the St. Louis Rams cease to exist then the Redskins automatically win the RG3 trade, don't even have to include the two division wins.

MRSA

Banned
Fantomessican, the Raiders will somehow make it to LA (probably by court again), join me friend. We can have matching Khalil Mack jerseys.

Fantomex

Fantomessican, the Raiders will somehow make it to LA (probably by court again), join me friend. We can have matching Khalil Mack jerseys.

I would do anything for love...but I won't do that. Good luck dealing with all the cholos aka raider nation.

TheFatOne

Here is the Chandler Jones story. He got high (speculation is weed)and they took him to hospital. Police went his house to retrieve the keys and lock the doors.
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/jones-was-confused-party-when-he-arrived-foxboro-pd

What a fucking moron. Can't stand dumb ass players like this.
Some are saying it was synthetic weed.

This would be even worse. Don't want guys on the Pats who are dumb enough to smoke this shit.

Why would they hate Ori and the Blind Forest?

It's a Xbox/PC game (so not on their consoles of choice), it's an indie game (many are getting pissy about their AAA game losing to an indie) and it's not an exclusive game (like the previous point). What can I do about it, now if I only had the power to exclusively vote then Yakuza 5 would of been the GOTY.

Top Bottom