• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

I'm so vulnerable right now. This is what animus must feel when they find out their pillows aren't real.

c0mfPRS.gif

Stay strong friend, our day in the sun is coming

Preach on brother!

I look forward to the day you buy a ps4 and join the big leagues! We are waiting for you and bread

FMT please.

It's been six or seven seasons and Bread is still waiting for a division crown, I may have to institute promotion/relegation and send him down to the PS4 league to play with you scrubs for a year.

Being an astrophysics dude, he's actually referring to the sun becoming a red giant and consuming Earth itself thus finally ending the plight of the Dolphins fan.

Lets let BG have this one, brown fans need it the most. BG, friend, dont worry, we'll all have our day in the sun, and it will be glorious.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What's worse right now? Being a Bengals, Browns, Vikings, or Rams fan?

Lions fan.

I watch the Texans and Bengals play and during the game I try not to post this but the thought in my head is "Goddamn we should be in the playoffs. Matthew Stafford and Coach Cooter's offense would smoke the Steelers or Chiefs.* These offenses are garbage (Texans, Bengals) and boring, put Stafford on the field and let him sling that sumabitch."

We should be in the playoffs and if we played in a shitty division like the AFC South we would make the playoffs and Stafford would be making a Super Bowl run.

*Chiefs are IMO a hell of a team and probably the most legit team in the AFC from offense, defense to special teams. They are a solid, Super Bowl potential team all around.

squicken

Fisher coached the Oilers/Titans in the Astrodome, Liberty Bowl, Vanderbilt Stadium, and Adelphia/Nissan Stadium

He will coach the Rams in the Edward Jones Dome, Coliseum?, and Inglewood Stadium (if he is still around)

2 franchises and possibly 7 home stadiums

Fisher coached the Oilers/Titans in the Astrodome, Liberty Bowl, Vanderbilt Stadium, and Adelphia/Nissan Stadium

He will coach the Rams in the Edward Jones Dome, Coliseum?, and Inglewood Stadium (if he is still around)

And he's been a fraud in all of them.

He'll be out of a job in twelve months but you've got to respect the willpower and tenacity required to fashion such a long career out despite being demonstrably poor at the job.

No idea how he still has a job

squicken

I watched Making a Murderer over the past couple of days. Damn that is some messed up stuff. It really only needed to be 4 episodes, though. Middle dragged

No idea how he still has a job

In TEN he would always pull off a 10+ win year in his make or break season. In STL, he took over a team that had won 15 games over the previous 5 years. He thrives in places with little media scrutiny and low expectations. He also is really chummy with the national media guys, so you never see him really getting called out on ESPN or NFLN

KingBroly

Banned
I watched Making a Murderer over the past couple of days. Damn that is some messed up stuff. It really only needed to be 4 episodes, though. Middle dragged

Well...it took them 10 years to make it. And it started out as something else entirely.

Anyways...

The Rams need to get good fast. Will they get there? I doubt it.

Yep, I started following the Rams because they were a St. Louis team. Can't bring myself to cheer for them after the way the departure was handled, Kroenke can get fucked.

Also, LA is not great but in fact it is a smog-filled cesspool.

Maybe that's why I like LA...

So, what are your options of teams to root for?

Maybe that's why I like LA...

So, what are your options of teams to root for?

No idea, I wrote out a comprehensive post going through all 32 teams one by one to decide which teams would make the short list.

iirc out of all the fans on here it was the Houston fans who ended up being the most upset afterwards, what a bunch of sensitive babbies.

Oh you never saw those posts..
They were the best thing Boban ever posted.

Cut and paste Boban please.

Gies a minute to find them.

Top Bottom