• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

It's a good effort but I doubt it'll be Dallas. Won't be the Pats for obvious reasons and I'm reluctant to choose any of the other NFC West teams although Seattle are built basically the same way I fantasy draft on Madden and it would be nice to beat the LA Rams twice a year.

Actually, let's run down the teams in the NFL:

AFC East

Pats - :jnc no
Jests - Fuck Fireman Ed. No.
Bills - Is Buffalo even a real place? No.
Dolphins - Fuck Mercury Morris and 17-0. No.

AFC North

Bungles - Maybe? Not sure I can get past Andy Dalton being ginger.
Steelers - Bionic likes them. He also likes Dark Knight Rises. No.
Ravens - Purple is a sweet colour and I appreciate Ray casually getting away with murder and going on to win two rings. Maybe.
Browns - Sorry BG, I don't hate myself this much. No.

AFC South

Colts - A million years of Peyton, then tank and wind up with Luck? That's just obnoxious, fuck the Colts. No.
Texans - JJ Watt is a shameless attention whore and Mech never accepts Xbox Live party invites. I hope the Texans get contracted. No.
Jags - Owned by the man who may have kept the Rams in St. Louis and it could be fun to root for the same team as Gata. Maybe.
Titans - I went to Nashville once. I got beaten at pool and saw a woman pissing in the middle of a car park. No.

AFC West

Denver Broncos - Tabris roots for them right? That guy's a dipshit. No.
Chiefs - I like Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Maybe?
Raiders - If they still had the zombified remains of Al Davis in charge then this would have been a no brainer. Don't know if I can get on board with Mark Davis, look at that hair for fucks sake. Maybe.
Chargers - Fuck Bread.

Might do the NFC teams later.

So here's the NFC counterpart to this post from earlier as I run down the potential teams I will squicken to.

NFC East

Racists - Racists. No.
Giants - Eli is a genuine hero who has stared evil in the eye and emerged victorious but I have seen enough Odell Beckham warm ups for a lifetime. No.
Eagles - Please don't make me watch any more Sam Bradford. Unless Thad Lewis is named starter this is a definite no. I don't trust any organisation that makes a trade with the Rams and ends up on the losing side.
Cowboys - I love Romo but come on. No.

NFC North

Vikebike - Best player beats children, owner looks like he molests them. No.
Packers - I'll do it if I get Munn. Otherwise no.
Da Bears - The first time I went to Chicago I lost my passport, then went to a McDonalds downtown to take a dump only they had no toilet paper in the mens room. So this is a maybe.
Lions - Pros: Best QB under 30. Cons: Kas is still butt hurt over the Ottomans. No.

NFC South

Panthers - I like the Panthers quite a bit. Probably the front runner at the moment.
Falcons - The smell of burnt pubes is not a selling point. No.
Bucs - From the outside looking in they are so boring that I have no idea what to make of them. Probably not if I'm being honest.
Saints - RIP Cajun :( Don't know what it is but the Saints have never seemed remotely interesting to me. No.

NFC West

Cards - Fun team to watch but I'm not leaving the Rams because they left St Louis to start supporting another team that left St. Louis. No.
Seahawks - Good secondary, beastly running back, shitty O-Line and a QB who is mobile to cover the fact he is otherwise shitty. This is literally every team I draft on Madden. Fuck that 12th man noise though. Probably not.
Rams - Fuck Jeff Fisher. Fuck Gregg Williams. Fuck Stan Kroenke. Fuck everything. Fuck no.
Niners - It's a good thing that FMT likes munching on booty because as far as I'm concerned Niners fans can all eat shit. No.

Addenda:

On accusations of being a front runner for having Carolina at the top of my shortlist:
I have suffered enough, nothing you say can hurt me now.

Browns update:
I am so proud of my pal BG for his victory in Madden that I am upgrading the Browns to a maybe.

Horsey-GAF informed me that Tabris is a Manning fan, not a Broncos fan so:
If Peyton retires or leaves after this year then upgrade Denver to a maybe.

After watching the 30 for 30 about the Bills I have a new found appreciation for Bills fans, so upgrade them to a maybe as well.

Addenda:

On accusations of being a front runner for having Carolina at the top of my shortlist:

Browns update:

Horsey-GAF informed me that Tabris is a Manning fan, not a Broncos fan so:

After watching the 30 for 30 about the Bills I have a new found appreciation for Bills fans, so upgrade them to a maybe as well.

Yes! There's a chance Browns can add two to the Sadness Union.. Excellent. You'll get a nice wig and mustache to signify your new found loyalty to the Browns Brand.

Also.. Why does Kas hate the Ottomans? Does he mean the chair?

Boban said:
Da Bears - The first time I went to Chicago I lost my passport, then went to a McDonalds downtown to take a dump only they had no toilet paper in the mens room. So this is a maybe.

Lmao

I hope you Find Happiness friend

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Supposedly St. Louis is a pretty dangerous place. I think Raiders could be a good fit!

If I remember right after spending time there, it's like Chicago.

Avoid the bad neighborhoods!

Houston is worse in a lot of ways because shit goes south in like one block and then better again in two blocks.

Respect

Here is the Chandler Jones story. He got high (speculation is weed)and they took him to hospital. Police went his house to retrieve the keys and lock the doors.
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/jones-was-confused-party-when-he-arrived-foxboro-pd

Facepalm_700x526.gif

Won't be that upset if he's done in NE. Rarely shows up in big games anyway.

eznark

Banned
Wow, Joey Porter is bitchmade. Refusing to talk to the media. Who knew such a mouthy bitch would be such a fucking coward?

Supposedly St. Louis is a pretty dangerous place. I think Raiders could be a good fit!

I was pretty nervous about going to St. Louis because I'd read up on the city and the high crime rates scared the shit out of me but it was a decent enough place in my experience. The fact that I was in the suburbs and was stuck to exploring areas I could get to via Metrolink helped a lot, I only felt unsafe once during my entire stay.

Admittedly, that one time required me to run away from a guy in a graveyard in the middle of the night but still, one incident in six months seems acceptable to me.

East of the river is legit dangerous, might be the worst place in the US.

eznark

Banned
Nothing against Zvonimir, because I am pretty sure he is not a baseball fan, but God damn I am loving the St. Louis sports misery.

I was pretty nervous about going to St. Louis because I'd read up on the city and the high crime rates scared the shit out of me but it was a decent enough place in my experience. The fact that I was in the suburbs and was stuck to exploring areas I could get to via Metrolink helped a lot, I only felt unsafe once during my entire stay.

Admittedly, that one time required me to run away from a guy in a graveyard in the middle of the night but still, one incident in six months seems acceptable to me.

East of the river is legit dangerous, might be the worst place in the US.

Yeah, East St. Louis is not pretty. I didn't get to ask my co-worker last night what he thought about the Rams moving since he's from Missouri originally.

Nothing against Zvonimir, because I am pretty sure he is not a baseball fan, but God damn I am loving the St. Louis sports misery.

The only time baseball came close to being interesting was when Rick Ankiel was spraying pitches everywhere like Charlie Sheen in Major League.

As Secretary of State of Panthers-GAF (we don't do that royalty shit because we like freedom and democracy, Bowser's probably the President though), we welcome those less fortunate with open arms.

Communist Boban is free to join us

Respect

He'll probably be out of our price range if we also wanna keep Hightower, who I believe should have priority over Jones. Hope we can extend Sheard though

When healthy, Sheard has been tremendous. Him, Hightower, Collins and Butler are all greater priority than Jones anyway.

Line_HTX

The St. Louis Cardinals are low lifes because they were found guilty of hacking the Astros database. There needs to be severe punishment for not playing by the rules.

rando14

Speaking of ex-Browns, Ahtyba Rubin was a freaking godsend for us. Huge reason why our run D has been so great this year. Played phenomenally in the WC game as well!!

Thanks Kave!!

squicken

-Boban be a Jags fan. Fun team and no one can accuse you of front-running.

-The newest Pats criminal cover-up

Foxboro Police Chief Edward O’Leary initially told the Herald that his department didn’t have any interaction with Jones over the weekend, but the Herald found dispatch records that showed otherwise. The dispatch report was modified Tuesday afternoon, after the Herald called the department. O’Leary told the newspaper that was to delete medical information.

“It’s protected information on a medical condition,” O’Leary told the Herald. “Officers get training in making sure it’s information that’s not to be disclosed. I trust my lieutenant to know the difference.”
http://heavy.com/sports/2016/01/cha...hospital-house-calls-911-scanner-cops-report/
Foxboro's Police Chief has run security for the Pats' stadium for 31 years, per Breer

eznark

Banned
-Boban be a Jags fan. Fun team and no one can accuse you of front-running.

-The newest Pats criminal cover-up

Foxboro's Police Chief has run security for the Pats' stadium for 31 years, per Breer

Covering up pill overdoses?

Sean Payton to be the next Patriots head coach confirmed.

effzee

I'll only accept Pederson if he brings back Bradford.

If not, I'll just have to accept it anyway :(.

Damn loyalty.

If it's Pederson, they might be looking at a proper complete rebuild. Think about it. Post McNabb, they haven't really rebuilt. They thought they had their QB in Kolb, then Vick, Kolb again, Vick again, Foles, and then Bradford.

I think at this point if they get a completely new coach who is young and going to grow into the job with Howie running the show, they are better off not signing Bradford, maybe getting a cheap vet (RG3?), starting Sanchez, and drafting a QB who the new coach can be tied to for the long term. That makes most sense if it someone like Pederson.

I do agree that if Tom Coughlin is somehow brought in, then you have to imagine they are going to do another halfway rebuilt or retool, and try their best to sign Bradford. I highly doubt Coughlin is taking any job where the team is in full rebuild mode and planning to contend 3-5 years down the road.

BTW hearing that Schefter thinks McAdoo is the front runner for the job, even over Pederson. I think I'd prefer that over Pederson who only the Eagles and ez seem to like and would seem like a Tomsula hire to protect Howie Roseman.

Still wish they interviewed Hue or Guenther. I'd prefer those 2 over any candidate they have interviewed.

jmdajr

If I remember right after spending time there, it's like Chicago.

Avoid the bad neighborhoods!

Houston is worse in a lot of ways because shit goes south in like one block and then better again in two blocks.

Millionaire dollar homes next to the hood and ms13 gang members. It's crazy but true.

eznark

Banned
I'd take McAdoo over Pederson as well, personally. Just has more experience with responsibility. Pederson has always been under Reid's wing, so it's hard to know that he would be successful on his own.

That said, I'm still hopeful McAdoo will end up back in GB as offensive coordinator/AHC.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speaking of ex-Browns, Ahtyba Rubin was a freaking godsend for us. Huge reason why our run D has been so great this year. Played phenomenally in the WC game as well!!

Thanks Kave!!

Your welcome and thank you for Justin Smoak...

Wait...that's not a fair deal...

Shit...

FUCK!

YOU ASSHOLE! THIS WASN'T A FAIR DEAL!!!

Top Bottom